It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Department of the Unorthodox", Sidney Gottlieb, Stephen Aldrich and CIA Black Magic

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hay Again Y'all

We hear so much about MKUltra and the criminally unethical human experiments conducted on unwitting human subjects.

Far less often do we hear about the many myriad subprograms that were coordinated by Sidney Gottleib, CIA spymaster affectionately known as the "Poisoner in Chief" head of the so called "DEPARTMENT OF THE UNORTHODOX".

He took clandestine operations to new theaters and dimensions.

In one of the MK subprograms called MKOFTEN he used the full power of the Black Budget to conscript the powers of the occult and mystical forces to fight for good ol' Uncle Sam.

OPERATION OFTEN
By 1969 TSS had been replaced by the Office of Research and Development (ORD) as the Agencies "Department of the Unorthodox". The most innovative and daring doctors were transferred to ORD and a number of bizarre and far-reaching experiments were put into action.

Our Tax dollars hard at work.

The ORD chemical and biological team started off trying to create a deadly virus by exposing a range of already deadly bacteria to ultraviolet light. While they continued with that line of research, the psychiatrists and behaviourists on the ORD team set off to explore an even stranger possibility. The world of the supernatural and black magic. Agents spread out across the country in search of fortune-tellers, palm readers, psychics and clairvoyants. The agents would introduce themselves as researchers from the Scientific Engineering Institute.
They worked with their new found subjects searching for ways to use the paranormal in spying and counter-intelligence. By May 1971, Operation Often had three astrologers on its payroll whose specific task was to predict the future

I have heard second hand from academic sources that the so called "researchers from the Scientific Engineering Institute" approached Clergy, Rabbis, Yogis and asked them to affect arbitrary changes in the world through prayer or other metaphysical means and the results would be measured by their success or failure.

I hear tell they were often impressed by the results.

Research was conducted into black magic, complete with an analysis on the covens operating in the United States. The Scientific Engineering Institute funded a course in sorcery at the University of South Carolina. The CIA's scientists carefully studied the results of the classes devoted to fertility rites and raising the dead. Simultaneously, research into brain implant technology was stepped up.

This recruitment program under MKSEARCH and others took on new forms over the years. Even allegedly turning to ARGs to recruit Ala humanisbeing.

Pumping harmful or mesmerizing frequencies through college radio stations to monitor effects on students

Rumor has it they have nerds working on messing with the Akashic Records.

But who knows right?

The only reason we even know about these crimes is because of a filing error.

On December 10th 1972, Helmes cancelled Operation Often. The memo sent to Dr. Gottlieb to notify him was marked READ DESTROY. Dr Gottlieb resigned from the agency in January 1973. Before he left he was ordered by Helmes to shred all records from MKUltra - MKSearch.

130 boxes would later be discovered in the Langley archives that inexplicably, Dr Gottlieb had failed to destroy. It was thought that the records had been misfiled and would have been destroyed if Helmes and Gottlieb had been aware of them.

Or perhaps it was something more mystical?

edit on 1 30 2022 by dashen because: X

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
They use big names to hide behind.
Stars and Glitz to spellbind.

The ORD program used a cover organization set up in the 1960s outside Boston headed by Dr. Edwin Land, the founder of Polaroid, who acted as a "figurehead," said Marks in his book. The project investigated such research as genetic engineering, development of new strains of bacteria, and mind control.

..... identifies the Massachusetts proprietary organization headed by Land as the Scientific Engineering Institute. The CIA-funded institute was originally set up as a radar and technical research company in the 1950s and shifted over to mind-control experiments in the 1960s

back when journalists had balls

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
the company has so many skeletons in its closet

After Gottlieb retired his office was taken up by a Dr. Stephen Aldrich

Office of Research and Development (ORD). Dr. Stephen Aldrich took over the leadership role, and ORD continued to probe for ways to control human behavior until 1979; and they were doing so with space-age technology that made the days of MKULTRA look like the horse-and-buggy era. Creating a subservient society was not out of sight. Aldridge inaugurated Operation OFTEN which incorporated the occult and demonology. Psychiatrists and behaviorists on the ORD team set off to explore the world of the supernatural and black magic. Agents spread out across the country in search of fortune-tellers, palm readers, psychics and clairvoyants. The agents would introduce themselves as researchers from the Scientific Engineering Institute (SEI), but they were dubbed the “Department of the Unorthodox.”
Aldrich was a doyen of occult and parapsychological studies who awarded the Agency’s most lucrative research funds to the University of Pennsylvania

Another name that comes up is a Dr James Wakelin Jr. , president of the SEI.

he along with SEI was also doing r&d for the military

edit on 1 30 2022 by dashen because: X

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Although the cia had seemingly started infiltration of occult groups before 1952 with Andrija Puharich making alleged contact with "The 9" it was 1966 when things really went spooky.

in 1966 coinciding with the launch of MKOFTEN the Church of Satan was founded in San Francisco.

In the same year another Satanic church was founded in London by the name of the Process Church of the Final Judgement by disgruntled former scientologists.

Like so many of the cults that popped up in the mid 60s they always seemed to be flush with cash.

Also coincidentally in 1966 Parker Brothers bought the rights to the ouija board and mass produced it.

Almost like a monstrous organized recruitment campaign .

edit on 1 30 2022 by dashen because: m.facebook.com...[/edit by] extra DIV

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This incredible episode of the Confessionals podcast may be of interest and relevance here. Enjoy!

Secret Military Enochian Technology
www.theconfessionalspodcast.com...

On Episode 122, guest Charlie joins The Confessionals to share his incredible story of a secret military mission. Charlie is a former military serviceman who was selected for a secret mission that involved traveling into the wilderness, with 15 other team members, to retrieve a downed aircraft. Charlie’s orders were to extricate any available information from the target and then destroy what was left. Upon discovering the craft, it was instantly obvious that it was no ordinary plane - this aircraft looked like it was from another world. Once on board, Charlie came across unexpected and mind blowing things, including the Enochian language. And as it turns out, finding the aircraft in the wilderness was the easy part - getting back to safety and avoiding the time slips Charlie and his crew experienced are an entirely different story!

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Also coincidentally in 1966 Parker Brothers bought the rights to the ouija board and mass produced it.

Oui?

Ja?

Great thread. Fascinating topic. Interesting how many intel people all over the world dabble in this stuff.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

In the following decades, SEI ostensibly aimed at profitability. The company morphed into Searle Medidata Inc., a subsidiary of G.D. Searle, a pharmaceutical giant later chaired by former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.
In 1985, Rumsfeld helped arrange the sale of Searle to the Monsanto Company

What a tangled evil web of villainy

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If we only knew the full extent of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They essentially made hogwarts...

....For nazis and murderers
edit on 1 30 2022 by dashen because: Literally Hitler

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hi! 🙋
Just to bring a philosophical/morals perspective;
sovereign

In conclusion, we can see that the social contract theory of each of the thinkers was different from each other. Thomas Hobbes first originated the concept that man was a sovereign individual. Due to his own personal experiences during the English civil war, (during which he first gave his theory) he concluded that all the rights of the sovereign individual had to be surrendered for men to form a society.
John Locke made his own modifications and argued that Men had certain rights, and the sovereign could not claim complete immunity for his actions. The public could object to the monarch's tyranny as that voided the contract between the ruler and the ruled.
Rousseau took the basic idea that man was a sovereign individual and then made his own arguments which produced a completely different theory of social contract. He was the first to apply the theory of social contract to a democratic form of government and came up with the ideas that the 'general will' of the people, i.e., the sovereignty of the people was best and not the will of the sovereign. This was the foundation for the democracies of today.

I gave $5 to a palm reader once, who has through the years...called it with crazy accuracy down to my wife's name & hair color.

Spooky

edit on (1/30/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shar_Chi

Yeah... sooooo... er, thanks? I wasn't aware of that podcast.

It's weird to slowly start to rationally unravel the narrative over decades and finding not little ET scientists, but instead dark elder gods, fairies, secret societies, Collins Elite nuttery and blood sacrifice in the halls of Lockheed Martin and CERN.

I guess it's all converging towards a place that ends with the average smug materialist clutching a crucifix in a locked room with torn Bible pages stuck to every inch of the walls? Is the blue-beam psi-op meant to put the fear of God(s) back in the populace or is it supposed to melt our minds so that we are "built back better?"

Oh, and Dashen... once again, cool beans.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Crazy! best we Dont know all they do? !
Have you herd of the SCP Foundation ?
look it up on youtube.
its all stories by real people, maybe?
"Overlord" film IS the best !!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
bored bland people not knowing what to do with themselves and too much time on their hands to assault others thinking they have the freedom to do it.

Consider the "state" one is in mental and physical... let's just outright say "mental" is really what some call the spiritual the run around like a fool in attempting to assault others in the physical.

Knowing that's all it is there is no escape when use and abuse is the intention... some people after going to "heavens" and seeing hells and sufferings there? Choose to go to "hells" and sit and or clean them up by their presence alone.

The silly thing is all of those considered sick and maladjusted are continually dumped on those that basically fix and clean all of that with no expectation of reward or punishment as in it just occurs like fire burning away impurities of elements and yet impermanence such beings will only live as long as a normal standard human life and then what? No escape from all that intention to do harm to keep the "good time rolling" they are not continually arising beings like a candle that flame will go out and all will be lost in the darkness of their own madness nothing to touch that wont hurt nothing to see that wont burn nothing to smell that wont be rotten nothing to eat that wont be flavorless and swelling the tongue nothing to hear but ones own voice echoing back rebuilding the body and mind in a renewable womb you can't escape.

Those beings as short lived as they are cannot be reborn unless they choose too but there is a point where that choice is gone and no more rebirth no matter the amount of name rememberance no matter how much the cries no matter how much the lament nothing is the best "yours" to claim. people claiming a lord makes everyone a lord fighting over that mess of a concept as if it is the same lord like fire stuck on a fuel that never increases or decreases the same with my god or my dog and other nonsense as if life is really a possession.

The elements cease to support such matter and it all falls away continuously like the slag there is no such resolution in groups in ideation no god can save you from hell no matter how long he sighs and lets you serve hi in heaven same as goddess they will too fall even that allowance to let you serve them won't matter for a single instant even if it were a hell and the same were the case.

Mind creating hells for others in ones pure abode without invite is at nearly a constant rate and few ever ask to even be in ones light the people flinging corpse and carcass consumed just the same friend foe neither or either it doesn't matter it like an autonomous function like wind and tide push and pull arises and falls such things were here there and everywhere before contact with such concepts that get dragged around it's pathetic and nothing to be compassionate about or even care for people that wanted to learn meditation come back and interrupt on purpose guide others like a judas mean hateful and disgusting thinking there is some gain some reward the tree grows barren no more fruit but yet the fire and then the fire starts going out and the tree cut and thrown on and that's it nothing but the next corpse among whatever group as hunger sets in pain sets in lust greed and desire sets in and those are not even as bad as that last tree felt and didn't say a word about it written living or otherwise

There is no wisdom in all of this knowing simply means there never was any need to know anything about this they call life or matter it never gets beyond what has been described a tiny grain of silicate with a microbe screaming its bloody ass off through the entirety of known and unknown it lands into some unknown water and separates the grain of silicone and it free but water and silicate ripple they know each other microbe? it likes the ripples likes the waves likes the separation an then the water dries after the ripples mirror out and the echo slowly starts coming back as the answer and collision of all that tiny little still small voice screaming its bloody ass off and what could have been a pure free world? ruined by the lack of silence in that vast incalculable distance.

The curious say how can that guy just sit there and get his legs arms face etc cut off and not stream? It's the sand screaming now and those people doing that can't even hear it the microb grew all of that new life attached to the ripples and noises water changed into five states since the disappearance.

Black magic? I don't know is it a real question making a joke about there is only white magicians and saying nah blacks make my stuff disappear all the time?

That's just how such nonsense as mind "control" never works ...mind? Concept mind is a concept a concept is a concept grasping at both doesnt make for a conceptual mind it makes for receiving all that any and all could conceive of and drag around like a never ending womb of garbage.

Yoke is a better word instead of mind and conceiving making such wombs... here's a "new" concept grab the hell out of it and yoke it like an animal until it submits and wants free then let go and back where one was and the conceiver finds they have shot themselves in the foot with their own head stuck there expecting others to carry it like other people are Dahmer's refrigerator.

When "mind" control does not work "body" control is next... physical assaults of all sorts but again attached to mind not free attached to body not free attached to both duality even worse to not having one or the other then both as a co-operating cause cannot wouldn't reattach to either way duality union or anything remotely possible for such to occur that could or would give rise to such events again.

Another light appears in the vast darkness and enters who know where who knows how long later and that starts anew world after world untouched unsoiled then screaming microbe flying through space maybe larger maybe smaller and such a thing begins again... large world small worlds nearly inconceivable small worlds nearly inconceivable vast worlds but attached to the concept of world? or anything else is just a slower screaming through space like throwing water at the ceiling it fall quick throwing phlegm at the ceiling slower but yet a mess just the same.

Good luck with all of that screaming government through space when I don't watch it good luck with all that screaming state through space when I don't listen to it as it is just as empty as the last place it was trying to make point where there was none.

Death and life are equal in domination or else such a thing could be seen or experienced being equal that man's balance being cause for either? Pfft that's a trp of a fingerprint alive screaming to the user to get a grip and top killing not knowing it's just a stupid finger print that has better sense than the father of it.

Matter and the decay of it that's the result of "civilization" people dragging thousands of years dead screams? Not people just some hungry energy looking for a polarity of some sort to latch onto and infect with what it thinks it knows. Then Socrates pops alive and you ynk he hemlock drink from his hand and scream: I drink to nothing!

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

I agree. I think?

Turns out you don't have to control the mind.

Just the keys to the sodium/potassium ion channels of the nervous system.

Once they did that the rest was easy as pie.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

ion o sphere

salt plus ions and potassium makes a chloride

NaCl

You know I was at a monastery and a Bhikkhu handed me a banana it was full of holes with flies and maggots since those people have to "beg" for food? I guess that's a king's ransom so not saying anything I accepted it sat there and ate it peel and all.

I don't know what the intention was... but dangerous for them as unmarked fruit isn't allowed to be eaten and it was being the cause of life they might accidentally kill all over their common kitchen.

Well my form got infested with banana maggots I could feel them swimming around in my eyes in my nose etc not digging at my eyes or nose since I was back home was important as the same of not killing for them there... so removing that h some interesting effects for them? I dunno. But oh so many of them birthed out of my nose and corners of eyes just flying out.... strange thing is focusing on other people while out somewhere I noticed they had some too but black ones nearly inconceivable on seeing one's.

Then one managed to crawl out of and old nirvanic hole that was never "kusula grassed" as traditional I have several up there from years of practice then after a lot of meditation a light was above my head I reached up there and pinched on something about the size of a grain of rice and it as "lights out" odd since it was just floating about an inch or two above the 3td or 4ith nirvanic hole... but oddly they always seem to go or shawshank their way up if so infested or nirvanically released as I have two very small nirvanic holes at the lower spine... today the upper one squirted about a four inch stream of blood that landed back on my head so those banana worms are in there doing who knows what I suppose some of that life essence of those worms still in denial about an outside world making me the rotten banana they fell in love with but never left as I was in a walking meditational three day nirodha when I ate it.

I suppose in a monastic setting nirodha is a good thing but maybe not as someone might try to get in and drive around what in their ignorance would appear as a corpse or dead instead of what monastic Buddhists know it to be. Other traditions have such a thing but if you think of a lurch like on The Addams family it tends to become slavery instead of a state of freedom... unfortunately even some Buddhists whether it is tradition or not abuse such individual in their on ignorance of not knowing having not conquered themselves enough to follow the path they are said to be on.

For example, I have met oh so many Buddhists that have other path poison... no no no get rid of that like rotten banana... same with any other religion but even if it is only the one you know? no no no get rid of that path of others in the way of that you know and just sit or "be" then the path just opens... but no no no the path is lain bare not "me" not "Buddhist"nor anything "else" blocking it.

Oddly enough that has always been the case but not easily recognizable when the spider is ensnared to it's own butt juice lost in eating what liked it. Then along comes another... ha ha already lost your head so why not take it

famous last words: yeah but you first smelled my butt juice and liked it like that stupid fly.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Another source:

The end of Gottlieb's career came in [1973], when his patron, Richard Helms, who was then director of the CIA, was removed by [President Richard] Nixon. Once Helms was gone, it was just a matter of time until Gottlieb would be gone, and most important was that Helms was really the only person at the CIA who had an idea of what Gottlieb had been doing. So as they were both on their way out of the CIA, they agreed that they should destroy all records of MK-ULTRA. Gottlieb actually drove out to the CIA records center and ordered the archives to destroy boxes full of MK-ULTRA records. ... However, it turns out that there were some [records] found in other places; there was a depot for expense account reports that had not been destroyed, and various other pieces of paper remain. So there is enough out there to reconstruct some of what he did, but his effort to wipe away his traces by destroying all those documents in the early '70s was quite successful.
The CIA's Secret Quest For Mind Control: Torture, '___' And A 'Poisoner In Chief'

Dick Helms, The face of evil...(first 45 seconds) (LOL, I had forgot Law & Order actor Fred Thompson was on that Committee)

The cool part, sigh, about these high level spooks is how none of them are Bond-like suave super spies, but they're all extremely weird sexual deviants of psychological torture tactics obsessed with occultic black magick that behave like alien reptilians compared to any regular person and alienate any regular rationale person.

Here's a court case example from 2010 [PDF] involving MKULTRA studios aka Edgewood Arsenal designation EA 1701.

Roddenberry, Trek, and "The Nine"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Researching the MK rabbit hole can fracture your mind into a thousand pieces and end up never knowing the full extent of it.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From the ATS thread you linked

Looking at this source is like looking at a list of names associated with The Nine. We find a network of people possibly influenced by this group such as Ira Einhorn, Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, and Richard Hoagland. The Nine’s influence is reported to have reached up the echelon as high as Gerald Ford and Al Gore.

And this was no ragtag bunch of hippie phreaks that Roddenberry was dealing with. According to Picknett and Prince, “the Nine's disciples included multimillionaire businessmen (many hiding behind pseudonyms and including members of Canada's richest family, the Bronfmans), European nobility, scientists from the Stanford Research Institute and at least one prominent political figure who was a personal friend of President Gerald Ford.”

Round and Round We Go!

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for giving the world taste of some REAL of what the OP said may your magical granny panties flutter on the line in a divine wind.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
How very odd.

Why has this thread been removed from the front page???

🤔🤔🤔

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Amazing how some of these characters keep coming around and you always find some aristocrats connected to it all.

What's the difference between Andrija Puharich's 'turkey farm', where he experimented on kids with hypnosis in the 70s, and today's Tik-tok 'Geller kids'?

Project Stargate

I think the main damage inflicted by Tik-tok is built into the form of the App, a level of sensory overload not comparable to other social media. But it's notable how much mystical-dissociation, of the kind seeded into the mainstream via the stuff pioneered like SRI & spooks like Puharich, is on there for all to consume.

Lengthy article 👆 mostly high level summaries which also includes...

...And many other familiar names including John C. Lilly's dolphin project.

Came across an old ATS thread: Dr Andrija Puharich and "space kids"

I am the beginning. I am the end. I am the emissary. But the original time I was on the Planet Earth was 34,000 of your years ago. I am the balance. And when I say "I" - I mean because I am an emissary for The Nine. It is not I , but it is the group. We are nine principles of the Universe, yet together we are one.

The declaration above is typical of the channeled pronouncements of the Council of Nine - or just ’The Nine’.
The Council of Nine

From the Project Stargate article it mentions psychic Phyllis Schlemmer...came across this book:
The Only Planet of Choice: Essential Briefings from Deep Space (1994) by Phyllis V. Schlemmer (book @ Archive.org) | (Amazon description)

In early 1975, a broke and depressed Roddenberry was approached by a British former race car driver named Sir John Whitmore, who was associated with a strange organization called ‘Lab-9.’ Though unknown to the public, Lab-9 were ostensibly a sort of an independent version of the X-Files, dedicated to the research of paranormal phenomena.

However, Lab-9 had another, more complex agenda- they later claimed to be in contact with a group of extraterrestrials called the ‘Council of Nine’ or simply ‘The Nine’, who had been communicating through ‘channelers’ or psychic mediums.
Secret Star Trek: Meet the New Gods, Same as the Nine Gods

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join