It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the REAL WAR will be . Threats to Biden from China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
english.kyodonews.net...

"The Taiwan issue is the biggest tinderbox between China and the United States," the ambassador said.

The radio broadcaster said it was an "unusually" direct statement on the United States and Taiwan, noting that China usually speaks in more general terms, such as saying the United States is "playing with fire."

Maybe not so much news in America, but here it is now daily on the talk shows about China, Japan , Taiwan and USA. I know Biden has talked to Xi and it was posted on here was publicly said.

But the fear level now seems to be on the rise. Recently the news is showing more of the planes at US bases in Japan and Okinawa. Got to say there's a lot of planes .

Anyway, China is bent on taking control of Taiwan, at least that is my thoughts, and if Biden sends 8500 troupes to Europe, I expect to see more planes flying into Taiwan and Japan airspace .
edit on 0100000033142022-01-28T19:14:33-06:00143301pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000010172022-01-28T19:17:10-06:00171001pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The Beijing 2022 winter Olympics are being held between 4-20 Feb , I don't think anything will happen until until after that.
It's being reported that Putin and Xi will hold meetings when Putin attends the games , the Axis is uniting ahead of the showdown.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I've said it before, Russia and China are working together. Russia is going to go into Ukraine, and after NATO commits and the U.S. sends in forces, China is going to hit Twain and other areas they want in the China Sea.

So it will be either fight a two front war, or go after just one. It will be a sh@@ show which ever way it goes.

edit on 28-1-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The Beijing 2022 winter Olympics are being held between 4-20 Feb , I don't think anything will happen until until after that.
It's being reported that Putin and Xi will hold meetings when Putin attends the games , the Axis is uniting ahead of the showdown.

First China was wearing down the Japanese Air Defense planes and its pilots. American military stayed put here while this was happening, although I believe we sent out some planes that monitored sub activity.

Then China was wearing down the Taiwan Air Defense planes and actually still are.

All this is being analyzed by US intelligence for its own ( plus sharing ) data for its both sub and air defense here in Japan , Okinawa and Guam, but it most likely will involve the movement of the B-52's in the States.

Sadly, I don't pay attention to US news since they like to sensitize the news, but Japan puts out the vids and concrete supporting facts. It does seem to be getting a bit more scary , and Japan as you know is finally getting around to increase their military budget ( publicly that is ), but as we all know, Japan knows what it is like not to win and secretly they DO have the fire power. Air power, I feel is quite secrete here. Also, don't underestimate their missile power.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I've said it before, Russia and China are working together. Russia is going to go into Ukraine, and after NATO commits and the U.S. sends in forces, China is going to hit Twain and other areas they want in the China Sea.

So it will be either fight a two front war, or go after just one. It will be a sh@@ show which ever way it goes.

Absolutely, that's my thinking too.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Something else that wouldn't surprise me, little kim and his sister take a shot at South Korea when it all starts.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
BS China isn't gonna destroy its meal ticket and 330 million consumers till it has a replacement. They will dance around Taiwan, One China has its advantages but Taiwan and its proximity to Japan, the Philippines, South Korea means the US will definitely defend against any aggression.

Much easier for China to subvert Taiwan, than war with the west over Taiwan. At least for now.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Man you guys are grasping at straws here

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Let's do it. This place has been, "CHINA BAD!!!1!1!1!!!" For decades. Let's take China?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I've been repeating the following for the last 2 years:

China taking Taiwan will mimick the Sochi Olympics and Crimea. That is to say, as the Olympics wind down, China will move on Taiwan the same way Russia took Crimea as the Sochi games wound down.

Additionally, Russia and China will act in sync. Within hours, before or after, of China moving on Taiwan Russia will begin its own advance further into Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
So it will be either fight a two front war

…with a long-gutted heavy industry, and one of the weakest presidents in history. Yikes.

Oh and think there are product shortages now? Wait until there’s a full trade embargo with China, AND China has seized the Taiwan microchip fabs…

Would love to see an upside or a chance for a better turn of events. But if things unravel they’ll do so quickly.

edit on 28-1-2022 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Let's do it. This place has been, "CHINA BAD!!!1!1!1!!!" For decades. Let's take China?

No let’s dissolve China imo, fracture it into several countries…

China will make the silly mistake of trying to cross 100 miles of ocean, and land on only several beaches available, in only two months of the years, China would be stupid to try but I think they’re stupid enough

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'd say follow the path of the B-52's.
It is true at the moment that war games are being played on both sides of the continent stretching US military thin, but we all know the next war will be done with missiles. Japan terrain is not all that friendly for a ground invasion from China.

And , no, North Korea has no reason to attack South Korea. If so nothing would be left of importance of South Korea. I don't think Americans know about all the missiles North Korea has. It would have to be a first strike at North Korea by the south and Japan and Okinawa. Missiles are a bitch these days.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I'm not convinced of that. Things are rarely what they appear when kings and lands are concerned. China and Russia border each other which means they are each directly vulnerable to competing world superpowers.

It seems the bigger interest would be to reduce the threat closest to home. I could be incorrect, but wouldn't China have far more to lose in such a conflict with the United States than with Russia?

Based on my current understanding I think it's more likely that China would either remain neutral or aid the US.

Of course you likely have a more well rounded perspective on the issues than I.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: LordAhriman

No let’s dissolve China imo, fracture it into several countries…

China will make the silly mistake of trying to cross 100 miles of ocean, and land on only several beaches available, in only two months of the years, China would be stupid to try but I think they’re stupid enough

Alright, so Biden is doing a good thing?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Reading (well listening to audiobook) of an excellent post-apocalyptic story. Series is called America Falls. It is kind of like preppers meeting Lord of the Flies.

Anyway, the story essentially is about war with China. The gist is that China invents a virus that only targets people not of Chinese descent and over about 17 years old. They release it in America and all the adults die in a few weeks and then the Chinese can invade since they are immune.

Story basically covers a bunch of teenagers trying to survive and avoiding Chinese forces.

Personally, I don't think there would ever be serious hot war with China. China will attempt to do something under handed like crashing our economy while strengthen theirs. Our weakness is already showing with the supply chain issues. Taiwan is critical because that is where most chips are made. Recall the issues with drugs manufactured in China too.

The US really shot itself allowing our companies to move critical manufacturing overseas. If a company wants to make toys and sneakers in China that is fine, but no way should US companies be making things like pharmaceuticals, high tech, or other goods that are critical to a functioning society in China. Trump saw this issue and it was a big part of his approach.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

China taking Taiwan will mimick the Sochi Olympics and Crimea. That is to say, as the Olympics wind down, China will move on Taiwan the same way Russia took Crimea as the Sochi games wound down.

Additionally, Russia and China will act in sync. Within hours, before or after, of China moving on Taiwan Russia will begin its own advance further into Ukraine.

I'll confidently say none of that will happen this year, both Russia and China likely own Biden. They will milk that for all it's worth. War would probably be the quickest way to usher Biden out the door especially with both China and Russia making big-time moves on his watch. They will bide their time for now

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

edit on Fri Jan 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I'll confidently say none of that will happen this year, both Russia and China likely own Biden. They will milk that for all it's worth. War would probably be the quickest way to usher Biden out the door especially with both China and Russia making big-time moves on his watch. They will bide their time for now

I'm confident it will. Biden is so completely weak it must happen before the midterms while the vast majority of America doesn't trust their leadership. The move will happen while the world's best atheletes are still in Beijing. Interfere with China's Taiwan plans and those athletes quickly become bargaining chips... just like Sochi.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I would say that's entirely too predictable, therefore impractical. Do exactly what everyone expects and you lose your advantage.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join