It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Russell 2019 UFO/UAP Photo Released via FOI and It's bad!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
From Black Vault

These unidentified 'drones' stalked US Navy vessels off the coast of Southern California. Admiral Michael Gilday [Chief of Naval Operations] also later confirmed that the UFOs/UAP/drones were never identified.

The encounters involved the USS Russell and USS Paul Hamilton in June/July 2019 and were also reported by the Drive and hyped to heaven by Jeremy Corbell.

The US military spends more on defence than the rest of the developed world put together and this is the quality of photograph produced.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I say the photo is perhaps deliberately distorted

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It might just be pareidolia, but that photo looks exactly like a middle finger.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I feel like they always compress the pictures. It may even be something as simple as their email server compresses all items for transmitting. I know the cameras themselves have a better resolution that the pic we see here.
edit on 28-1-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It might be pareidolia. But it feels like they are giving everyone the finger anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

I see that too with the finger pointing down đź–• only facing the other direction

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I see lots of happy faces... maybe they are smiling and giving us the finger?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yeah that’s a joke.
You can bet they probably have a 5000 gigapixel image of it that they are holding back.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Yeah that’s a joke.
You can bet they probably have a 5000 gigapixel image of it that they are holding back.

I am sure they have better quality cameras on those jet fighters and you are right they are holding back on the better quality images.
edit on 28-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I’ve managed to Zooooooom in on the bottom Object…..

TaDa!

👽🛸🥴🍺

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
How many light years away was it??

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: mirageman

Now I can't un see a middle finger LOL. And that would be the state of this the whole time. The gov's of the world for the most part have been giving us the middle finger on a lot of data we need to confirm more than just UFO's and Aliens.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If you imagine the Intelligence Agencies will ever allow Disclosure then , imho , you are insane .

Think it through .

There are no advantages in Disclosure and any number of beyond huge reasons for continued deceit and lies .

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Why is every government owned camera from the 1940's ?

Why even pay taxes? Seriously. They're using potatoes for cameras.
I'm just sending the IRS some potatoes, cut out the middle man.

Either United States government is 100% incompetent, or of course they're hiding stuff.

Honestly, I'm willing to accept the incompetence at this point.

It was time to roll out Guillotines in the United States over 20 years ago.
We're late to watering the fields of freedom with the blood of tyranny, and the current state of UAP disclosure makes that more apparent than ever.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That IS NOT a photograph. It is actually a FLIR image.
I waited for someone else to post the facts , yet none did .

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No wonder they have so many UAP sightings

Can’t see # captain

Must be another UAP

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

edit on Fri Jan 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

If the image is digital surely it being called a photograph, which seems to be what it is called in the FOI release, is valid even if taken from an IR camera ?

Not that it really matters anyway, as due to the lack of detail all this does is confirm the visual reports that something was there (which I am sure there are plenty of other electronic systems that confirmed that anyway), but what makes you believe it is an image from a FLIR system - i.e. I assume you are saying from a plane as opposed to just an image from an IR camera on board a ship ?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

originally posted by: Gothmog

If the image is digital surely it being called a photograph, which seems to be what it is called in the FOI release, is valid even if taken from an IR camera ?

Not that it really matters anyway, as due to the lack of detail all this does is confirm the visual reports that something was there (which I am sure there are plenty of other electronic systems that confirmed that anyway), but what makes you believe it is an image from a FLIR system - i.e. I assume you are saying from a plane as opposed to just an image from an IR camera on board a ship ?

FLIR only captures temperature , not visual .
Doesn't matter whether from a ship or an aircraft .
Experience.....

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Face it y'all, we're each going to have to invest in 4k Cameras and constantly have them at the ready in our fanny packs.

This isn't cutting it. I mean, we don't exactly have to wait on the Gov either, we can go look up in the sky. Some of y'all have seen things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join