It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are in trouble IRS Facial Id's to access tax returns 2022

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher
Pretty sure this will piss off the Amish.
So much so that they begin their training watching Rambo movies. Not funny!

If we have to rely on the pacifist Amish to stand up for us that makes us a disgraceful private Ryan more deserving of to die on the battlefield.

Give the bench warmer a trophy for crying to both his moms...

Beneficence will prevail!
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Actually my state is talking about using facial id to vote.

How do you feel about that?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Tell me this isn't a government operation when agencies are using all these different services. I enjoyed the "just one ID is all you need"

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I think the "Real Id should be enough"

Once your in the computer you never come out - Every corner you walk around is a camera you wont even be safe in your homes if you have phones or computers . i can see it now "Put a facial ID out for this guy he owes the IRS or anyone It can even go as far as he said this on FB" and one morning you turn your computer on KNOCK KNOCK

"
edit on 20-1-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Well I guess is back to the old mailing your forms to the IRS again, they can kiss my butt.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So can one still do pen and paper filings? What if you live off grid or have a very old computer or no computer? There will be so many people that will not be technologically able to do this.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Then the government will need to provide service and computers to those outside the grid - That's even scarier

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Sounds like racism and profiling combined into one.

Figures that racist JOE BIDEN and his team would be in charge of this.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Actually my state is talking about using facial id to vote.

How do you feel about that?

People are up in arms because people were able to vote without a picture ID, the same folks are beeching about having to submit a photo to access their past taxes online, to prevent fraud. What the heck!?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"you can still file and "PAY" taxes without logging into an IRS account or providing biometric data.

What about getting paid ?

If you've setup your tax withdraws from your paycheck in such a manner where you're providing an interest free loan to the criminal cartel in DC and need to go ask them for your money back each year, you're doing it wrong.

1. Set your exemptions as such that your refund is as small as possible or even leaves you owing a small amount (don't let that get too large or those mother#ers will issue a court order dropping you to the minimum of exemptions just to rape you a bit more)
2. File free paper returns each and every year.
3. Always vote for politicians who loathe the IRS and support measures to carve up their power, if not eliminate them entirely.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"you can still file and "PAY" taxes without logging into an IRS account or providing biometric data.

What about getting paid ?

If you've setup your tax withdraws from your paycheck in such a manner where you're providing an interest free loan to the criminal cartel in DC and need to go ask them for your money back each year, you're doing it wrong.

1. Set your exemptions as such that your refund is as small as possible or even leaves you owing a small amount (don't let that get too large or those mother#ers will issue a court order dropping you to the minimum of exemptions just to rape you a bit more)
2. File free paper returns each and every year.
3. Always vote for politicians who loathe the IRS and support measures to carve up their power, if not eliminate them entirely.

I've been telling clients this for 30 years. The people who are poor financially and mentally, don't understand the concept of keeping and presiding over as much of your own money as possible, 365 days a year.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
so how will it work when the research shows Facial recognition fails on race, government study says

A US government study suggests facial recognition algorithms are far less accurate at identifying African-American and Asian faces compared to Caucasian faces.

edit on 20-1-2022 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If you end up owing them anything it will be required in order to check payment status. This screws some of us that skirt the line on getting a tiny return or owing a small amount. Considering I know exactly how secure id.me keeps things I guess I'll have to prepare myself for the eventual data leak.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Lucky for us according to Brandon it’s only 2020 we got time folks!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Mass Discrimination and Suppression !! roflmao☠️

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Not giving my biometrics to a private company just to deal with the IRS. I’ll continue skirting the line with my $100 returns every year. Even though government definitely already has mine after processing through Meps back in 2011, and they made us stand in front of a machine that made some grid on our faces. Pretty sure it was for biometrics. That doesn’t mean I want to give it out all Willy nilly to every tom and hairy Uncle Sam decides to contract with.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This isn't to file a return, it's to access taxpayer information, like if your preparer needs your older returns.

You seriously don't think they this is a pilot for that end? You really think they'll stop it here?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
If you end up owing them anything it will be required in order to check payment status.

Not in all cases, if you use a preparer or third party software your status is updated automatically.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
You seriously don't think they this is a pilot for that end?

Whether it is or it isn't wasn't what I posted and the other person tried to wrongly refute.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join