It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was tested positive for covid, ready to talk

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

False, Covid is any illness caused by SARS-CoV-2, she had Covid.
edit on 18-1-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Everybody that works in the military base at our city are double jabbed, including my husband, every day is a count of covid positives, even after been jabbed.

And because they test positive, they have to quarantine, that brings a big question, are people jabbed, double and triple testing until they get a positive or they are just really getting sick.

With the free test, now rapid test, your insurance will pay for up to 4 test, that is what my husband got in the military E mail, soo how many test you need to get one positive, I wonder.

My husband and I can order 8 test, 4 each.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am very grateful it was not the stronger version of it, but I was checking the temperature and still am, if that temperature had gone higher than 100, I would have gotten to the ER right away.

I am not idiot but will never allow intubation if that was a choice.

It isn't about the version, it is about how your immune system reacts to the virus that is what determines your outcome. If it overresponds, your immune system could kill you with a cytokine storm. If the immune under responds, the result could also be a worse case because it will kill more of the cells it attaches to. If your immune response is delayed in responding, from medicines you take that can do that,, then it will also trigger a cytokine storm when the immune system finds the infection all over the place.

From people I know who had the virus, a few had a little worse reaction than you did, but most had about what you had or a little less than yours. There are lots of people with very mild cases that never even went in to get tested though, I bet a third of those people who thought they had a little bug or some overactive seasonal allergies actually would have tested positive. My temp never got over ninety eight point five, I usually have a ninety seven degree temp, all my life it's been that way and so did my parents and brother. The first time it was ninety nine point five F

From comparing symptoms, I am pretty sure I had it twice, eighteen months apart with the first a little less severe than what you had. Yes, it did start with a mild headache which both times lasted a day. The taste in my fouth and nose was the part I have now found to be a symptom I can use to judge if it is covid. I usually just fight things off quickly, except the times I was on long term meds, the first being beta blockers and the second time it was the anti-epileptic meds that messed up my immune system. Other than those, I have not taken any long term meds, except of course, I can't take the flu shot because my immune system goes wild and same with the pertusis part of the DTAP.

You got a normal reaction which makes me think that you are not on any long term meds.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That's the problem. If you can spread it before you have symptoms, then you don't want to infect people, but if you test obsessively ... you are courting false positive.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Doing these tests since the start, I have seen numerous false negatives, only 1 false positive, they are pretty rare.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I am very grateful it was not the stronger version of it, but I was checking the temperature and still am, if that temperature had gone higher than 100, I would have gotten to the ER right away.

I am not idiot but will never allow intubation if that was a choice.

It isn't about the version, it is about how your immune system reacts to the virus that is what determines your outcome.

Completely wrong, it's all about the version, as that influences everything else.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I only take natural medicines, but I do have one that I only take half of it each day, for high blood pressure, but I supplement with other remedies and my blood pressure is always normal. NO doctor can tell me why I need it.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

False, Covid is any illness caused by SARS-CoV-2, she had Covid.

Here is my evidence, which is a generalization of what the NIH sites say, where is your evidence.

medium.com...@Nutrisphere/whats-the-difference-between-covid-19-and-sars-cov-2-4464c7f1ad01

maybe this one will work

Need more proof, I can waste twenty minutes digging up NIH and Medical information sites that say the same thing.

It isn't Covid 19 until it gets really bad. Multiple people I know who went to the ER had the doctors tell them they have an infection of the SARS CoV2 virus, not one of my friends and relatives were told by the doctor they had Covid19. Even when my ex-wife's father died after having the virus, it was not medically called covid19, although his illness was the virus that causes covid19 and they do still qualify for the death benefit even though he just had the virus before he died.
edit on Thu Jan 20 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

This one of the reasons I feel many people have been tagged as dead by covid because they die with covid positive.

It is sad that greed and the pursue of agenda has make the world we live today a darn circus, I just want this whole crap to be over.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You can post whatever nonsense you want (your link doesn't work)

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure. This time after exposure and before having symptoms is called the incubation period. You can still spread COVID-19 before you have symptoms (presymptomatic transmission). Common signs and symptoms can include:

Fever
Cough
Tiredness

www.mayoclinic.org...
Fever, cough, tiredness, any ONE of those symptoms is Covid-19 (any symptom at all is covid-19, and arguably any asymptomatic infection is covid-19).

Some people may have no symptoms at all

What you said is nonsense.

ETA: This is what your NIH says.

Clinical Presentation
The estimated incubation period for COVID-19 is up to 14 days from the time of exposure, with a median incubation period of 4 to 5 days.6,27,28 The spectrum of illness can range from asymptomatic infection to severe pneumonia with acute respiratory distress syndrome and death.

www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov...
So NIH says asymptomatic is Covid-19, none of this it has to be an abnormal response that is severe.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That's what happens when you incentivize labeling people as dying with covid as dying due to covid.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

Yes, my daughter is recommending that I stay home for the rest of the week, I am mindful and do not want to give this to others.

But one thing is for sure, I am very relieved and almost elated that is over.

Like I said early on. I wish I had found a hot girl that was Covid positive and gave a passionate l kiss to get it over with. I’ve had Covid and I’m not afraid of it.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

This one of the reasons I feel many people have been tagged as dead by covid because they die with covid positive.

It is sad that greed and the pursue of agenda has make the world we live today a darn circus, I just want this whole crap to be over.

My Ex-father in law was already out of the hospital for a week and a half after the virus had caused him symptoms. He was eighty three I think when he died about a month ago now. Because even the mild covid infection contributed to the weakening of his immune system they still counted it as a covid death. He had lots of lung damage from having pneumonia about two months before that but had cleared the pneumonia and was living at his daughters house for about a month and a half before winding up with the virus. He was so weak that he went down hill after being home for about four days. His suffering is over.

They applied for the governments covid coverage for the funeral costs, but no word has been gotten if it is approved, but it should be because getting the virus even though it was not classified as covid 19 did contribute to his dying according to the doctor. It was clearly written on his release papers that he just had the virus and not the covid 19 disease I guess, so they don't know if he will get the benefit, they chose the cheapest funeral they could get and weren't counting on it being approved....if it does get approved, that is a plus.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You are looking at the wrong things. Here is an explanation of it in the British medical Journal, it took me two minutes to find this one.

www.bmj.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Looking at the wrong thing? The NIH, Mayo Clinic, the CDC .. all wrong .. whether there SHOULD be a difference or not is not the discussion, I sourced and quoted the NIH saying asymptomatic cases are Covid-19, the same NIH you placed as the institution to be listened to.

Here is the lab result of my test, nothing but the PCR is used to define Covid-19.

SARS Coronavirus 2 (Covid-19) Positive!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Thanks friend. Are you feeling better now? I am on day 3 of feeling sick. I just took a home antigen test 45 minutes or so ago: positive for Covid 19. So far no fever (knock on wood), a sore throat, some congestion, and a bit out of it.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Yes, I am fine, no fever the entire 5 days now, the worst were the back and neck pain, my neck glands got a bit swollen but not very painful, also the fatigue, I just napped and sleep for two days, fatigue was bad.

You will do well and as long as is not fever it will be fine.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The problem is that those pushing all this don't recognize natural immunity as being a contributing factor to herd immunity, even though prior to 2020 numerous scientific articles and studies described this fact. That's one reason they won't allow mandate exemptions in most locations for those who have recovered, although, I read that in Germany and Italy they may have such an exemption.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Glad you are doing okay. My understanding is this variant is less severe on average.

My worst symptom right now is a sore throat.

Yes, I am fine, no fever the entire 5 days now, the worst were the back and neck pain, my neck glands got a bit swollen but not very painful, also the fatigue, I just napped and sleep for two days, fatigue was bad.

You will do well and as long as is not fever it will be fine.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I did not have sore throat, but was stuffy and lots of discharge, I am feeling good today on the 5 day, the new variant does not attack the lungs like the delta did, but just make sure you keep taking your temperature if you get shortness of breath, you go seek doctor help. I was ready to do that if my symptoms started to get worst, but thankfully they did not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join