It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was tested positive for covid, ready to talk

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

We are still having our ERs full with people that are testing positive and runny to get treatments, rather than monitor themselves at home and watch for symptoms.

Fever is a big warning that infection is present, but if you have symptoms but not fever, no need to run to the ER and demand an anti gen treatment.

That is what my daughter face every day in the ER she works at.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

originally posted by: marg6043
Everybody here knows I am no supporter of the covid jabs, I am not jabbed in any way or form, I do not wear mask and go on my life like usual, I knew it was a matter of time, it's always the nagging feeling that I may get the worst covid and end up in the hospital, I am human after all and I know covid has killed many regardless of health issues.

My symptoms with covid, were in the following order, first day fuzzy feeling, headache, stiff neck and fatigue, nap all day, no fever,
Second day, dizzy, light headache, body aches and pain, stiff neck and fatigue soo bad I had ot stay in bed, stuffy nose, no fever at this point I called my daughter and she said to get tested but avoid the ER if I did not have fever, soo I got an over-the-counter test and got positive.
Third day, pain in the back and neck better, but fatigue and fuzzy head still present, now my eyes hurt when I try to look up no fever
Fourth day, more discharge from my sinuses very stuffy, no headache, no fever
Fifth day today, still stuffy but the fog is gone, and I am almost normal.

I only used home remedies, pain no more alternative treatment for inflammation and pain,
Homemade quinine that I been taking everyday
Vitamin C, zinc and D
Andrographis that I only took when I knew it was covid
I have ivermectin but did not need it because I did not developed fever.

My overall health is good, work out frequently, I think I got the covid from the gym, as it been a lot of people coughing lately
I am active and no overweight

Now this is my experience with covid, I know is different with other people, but for me it was very mild.

You fell for the Kool aid. You have a cold. After all your talk of this fake planned flu you back track. Sorry but your statement means crap now Marg.
Just as fake as the jab. You lost

what was your favorite part of medical school?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

My last flu was very bad, I ended in the ER with high fever and my chest on fire, I had bronchitis, this was the first time the flu got me that bad.

The body aches and pain with covid reminded me of the flu, but not bad enough to be or concern without fever.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Unless a new variant is released from a lab again, I think covid is pretty much dead on its track as today, just lingering as a common cold now.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Actually, looking over everyone's mild practically non-symptoms, maybe I did finally hit paydirt last week.

Brushed off a bad headache & general malaise that lasted all of a day & a half as both hormonal Monthly stuff, and caffeine withdrawal (cutting back on the java, up to a pot a day solo again) since both coincided.

However, I'll consider covid as a possibility, since hubs had a day-long migraine himself & also experienced general malaise. He also brushed it off as caffeine, though he maxes out at 2 or 3 cups a day compared to me.

If that was covid & this is what people are so #ing terrified of, then I reserve the right to go balls-to-the-wall & mock at will.

edit on 1/18/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks for posting OP. It's always good to hear the good and the bad with Covid and people must take into account their own health. The good news with this latest variant, while it appears to be the most contagious yet, it does not appear to be deadly or as severe for a lot of people. I've gone 2 years without Covid in my house until last week and my youngest son (who is not vaccinated) got it. He never really slowed down and had just minor cold symptoms but we tested after getting multiple emails about exposure.

It's been 10 days, so far the rest of us have not developed any symptoms, though my oldest son has a small cough, and he has tested negative as of this morning.

My step dad had it, and it lingered with him for 3 weeks. He lost 20 lbs, was very tired, and is finally coming out of it. I anticipate that I will get it, and it will be interesting to see how it affects me being fully vaxxed.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Unless a new variant is released from a lab again, I think covid is pretty much dead on its track as today, just lingering as a common cold now.

But it must be officially declared over with, just like it was declared in effect early in 2020.

During a pandemic, Authorities are granted immense powers that they would not normally have.

We have all seen these egotistical greedy assholes implement and use these Powers relentlessly over the past 2 years.
edit on 1/18/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Thats what I was thinking. if this is Omicron then we need to go back to Pox parties except with omicron

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Good that you're recovering now.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Actually, looking over everyone's mild practically non-symptoms, maybe I did finally hit paydirt last week.

Brushed off a bad headache & general malaise that lasted all of a day & a half as both hormonal Monthly stuff, and caffeine withdrawal (cutting back on the java, up to a pot a day solo again) since both coincided.

However, I'll consider covid as a possibility, since hubs had a day-long migraine himself & also experienced general malaise. He also brushed it off as caffeine, though he maxes out at 2 or 3 cups a day compared to me.

If that was covid & this is what people are so #ing terrified of, then I reserve the right to go balls-to-the-wall & mock at will.

Ya this is the tricky part for me too. I had the headache and some stuffiness one day but that was it. I may have had it and never knew. My son did lose his sense of smell but not his taste.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Sounds exactly what I just had.
Took a couple Tylenol for the slight headache one day.
Didn't have the dizziness...only slight ache to neck.
Over in about 3-4 days.

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You know, when you drop the coffee or go cold feet on it, is bad enough, coffee is a very addictive substance, I tried several times to get off of it, but always fail, love it too much.

I think the reason the CDC and the senile biden administration wants people to test at home is because the symptoms of the next variants will be so mild that the only way to know if you have it is testing constantly until you hit a positive.

The agenda and the narrative is not over yet, covid can not die.

link   
What are the chances Omicron was developed and released for this purpose?

If they can make Covid why couldnt they make one more infectious and less severe?

I remember a certain world leader saying Covid would just disappear as if by magic

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

My last flu was very bad, I ended in the ER with high fever and my chest on fire, I had bronchitis, this was the first time the flu got me that bad.

The body aches and pain with covid reminded me of the flu, but not bad enough to be or concern without fever.

Some people seem to endure easier after a particularly rough battle with your generic stomach bug and it "levels up" their immune system significantly. Could explain the asymptomatic carriers who don't require medicine or healing. Or I'm completely wrong.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: MykeNukem

a reply to: MykeNukem

Yes, my daughter is recommending that I stay home for the rest of the week, I am mindful and do not want to give this to others.

But one thing is for sure, I am very relieved and almost elated that is over.

I was the same.

Relieved and happy to have Natural Immunity.

I still think about the implications of it being engineered in a lab and if it may create long term issues, but, wtf? Not much I can do about that...

Last paragraph is from our dystopian nightmare reality...don't mind me.

It was created in the same lab the vaccines were probably created in... Wait until those start breaking down, there's no telling what they will mutate into at that point. They could break down into something toxic and there's no way to get it out of your body. No thanks.

Exactly.

One bioengineered substance in my system is plenty enough, tyvm.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

So, you're claiming her positive result was a false positive? What, pray tell, are you basing this on?

To the thread itself:

I just finished whopping up on something that went through our household... no test so I don't know if it was the flu or the dreaded Chinese virus. It started day before yesterday:

Day 1: felt colder than normal, spent most of the day under blankets to stay warm. Bad cough, but I normally have a cough from sinus drip; I assumed it was maybe a head cold aggravating that.

Day 2: severe chills, 100 degree fever, body aches, and weak as day-old dishwater. I spent most of the day under blankets with hot water bottles to let my fever run. No appetite whatsoever... I ate nothing all day and barely was able to get the few daily pills I take for my heart down, and my throat was raw from all the coughing. Gargled with Listerine a couple times to knock back any throat infection that might be setting in.

Day 3 (today): Fever has broke, strength coming back, no more chills. I still get cold easily, and my throat is so sore I gave in and numbed it a little with a spray.

My wife has had it as well; she's still tired and achy, and she lost her voice (she does that a lot when she gets sick), but she seems to be on the mend as well. My houseguest said this morning he thinks he has it as well; we'll see how he fares (he and my wife take medicine; I rarely do).

All in all, I figure I lost maybe 8 hours to this bug... and knowing my immunity, that's a pretty mean little flu bug. Maybe it was Omicron; maybe it was just the flu... but my point is that if this thing can't take me down, Omicron (or the Chinese virus as a whole) better pack a truckload of lunches if it wants a piece of this household!

Statistics: I am 60 years old, badly weakened heart (40% efficiency), no other serious health issues. My wife is 58, type II diabetic under control, with high blood pressure. My houseguest is mid-50s, truck driver (flatbedder), so in excellent shape.

I'm glad to hear you whopped it, marg. Good show! That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

Everybody here knows I am no supporter of the covid jabs, I am not jabbed in any way or form, I do not wear mask and go on my life like usual, I knew it was a matter of time, it's always the nagging feeling that I may get the worst covid and end up in the hospital, I am human after all and I know covid has killed many regardless of health issues.

My symptoms with covid, were in the following order, first day fuzzy feeling, headache, stiff neck and fatigue, nap all day, no fever,
Second day, dizzy, light headache, body aches and pain, stiff neck and fatigue soo bad I had ot stay in bed, stuffy nose, no fever at this point I called my daughter and she said to get tested but avoid the ER if I did not have fever, soo I got an over-the-counter test and got positive.
Third day, pain in the back and neck better, but fatigue and fuzzy head still present, now my eyes hurt when I try to look up no fever
Fourth day, more discharge from my sinuses very stuffy, no headache, no fever
Fifth day today, still stuffy but the fog is gone, and I am almost normal.

I only used home remedies, pain no more alternative treatment for inflammation and pain,
Homemade quinine that I been taking everyday
Vitamin C, zinc and D
Andrographis that I only took when I knew it was covid
I have ivermectin but did not need it because I did not developed fever.

My overall health is good, work out frequently, I think I got the covid from the gym, as it been a lot of people coughing lately
I am active and no overweight

Now this is my experience with covid, I know is different with other people, but for me it was very mild.

You fell for the Kool aid. You have a cold. After all your talk of this fake planned flu you back track. Sorry but your statement means crap now Marg.
Just as fake as the jab. You lost

what was your favorite part of medical school?

Collage was never part of my plan so I never went.
I don't understand what that question has to do with my post though?
Did she not claim this to be a fake? Look at her previous posts and you should clearly read that.
Or are you a deep state agent?
You do act as one.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It seems that with delta it was the fever, aches and pains, cough and stiff neck, loss of smell and taste, I knew various people that this were the main complains of covid in the beginning.

Omicron has been said that do not infect the lungs like delta did, maybe the reason for the lack of fever, loss of smell and taste, but still gives the other symptoms.

One thing is for sure, the fatigue was a big deal, I am glad has been cold in my area and was nice to just nap and be warm and cozy.

Did I forgot chills? yep have some but went away fast.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

That's what it sounds like to me. I did have body aches that were bad for a day, but only one day then I was back at it with only minor symptoms.

You guys prolly had it.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Didn't get the chills...but one day I had lower energy and did take an awesome nap.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join