It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Havana Syndrome

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Recent Article concerning the Havana Syndrome dated 01-20-2022

Source: A fake Russian ray gun destroyed the media's BS detector

…..” But the CIA recently concluded Havana syndrome didn't come from any foreign power. This should come as no surprise. The symptoms were vague, and the proposed weapon was scientifically implausible. As Dr. Adam Gaffney argued back in November, it had all the signs of a classic "mass sociogenic illness." Importantly, this is not to say that the symptoms were fake — rather, the idea is people with ordinary ailments come to believe they're caused by some external (and often spooky) source. The resulting stress and fear causes more people to experience symptoms, and the "syndrome" spreads. Similar cases have been documented for centuries.”….

….” Now, errors are an occupational hazard in journalism, and I've made my fair share over the years. But the idea of devious Russian spies inventing James Bond-esque spy tech that somehow escaped the notice or possession of the U.S. security apparatus and the scientific establishment? That should have raised the hackles of anyone with a functioning BS detector, which, last I checked, journalists are supposed to have.”….

👽🛸🤓🧋

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

rather, the idea is people with ordinary ailments come to believe they're caused by some external (and often spooky) source.
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Ordinary ailments... that's the thing right there. Were these people experiencing ordinary ailments? If that's the case would it even have become a thing? By no means does this article convince me that no one, including us, has a weapon or is devieloping one that could impose some kind of physical ailments upon its target.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer
a reply to: InachMarbank

Perhaps a type of system being used, is a an audio directional speakers parametric system that has been Weaponized!

Source: Directional Speakers For Museums and Exhibits

……” Directional speakers like the Soundlazer have many possible uses that can make the distribution of information much more efficient and eliminate the unnecessary stray sounds that can occur with the standard speakers. Directional speakers, or parametric speakers, work in such a way that they distribute soundwaves over a small area like a laser beam. That is why they are great for public safety, advertising, security systems, and kiosks. One of the most practical uses is directional speakers for museums and exhibits.

The multidirectional speakers that are often used by museums create extraneous sounds that can easily distract other visitors. Instead, directional speakers can be used to project the sound in a laser beam-like manner, which would enable only a certain amount of people in a particular position to hear the sound, instead of the whole room. That way, the museum enthusiasts would be able to move around rooms and understand specific information about certain museum pieces without having to hear about other irrelevant information.”……

I’ve been to exhibitions that have had these types of directed speakers….it always amazes me….. there you listen to something, and you take a few steps to either side, and you don’t hear it…. Step back in where you were, and you hear it!

You can see, if you take focused DIRECTIONAL PARAMETRIC sound systems like this, and then WEAPONIZE (pump out) frequencies in the INFRASONIC or ULTRASONIC spectrum….. it will have an effect on a TARGETED human body.

……” Infrasonic weapons like the long range acoustic device (LRAD) rely on loud, low frequency sounds (infrasound). These bulky units have been used for crowd control and repelling pirates. When on high power, the effects are like a “punch in the guts”, ranging from nausea to involuntary evacuation of the bowels.”……

….” Sonic and ultrasonic weapons are weapons of various types that use sound to injure or incapacitate an opponent. Some sonic weapons make a focused beam of sound or of ultrasound; others produce an area field of sound. As of 2021 military and police forces make some limited use of sonic weapons.”…..

One can adapt a speaker system like this….replacing the traditional speaker with a parametric speaker array….and go to town driving around and aiming this portable, maneuverable “weapon” reeking havoc on “individual” people.

Notice the Ultrasonic Hand Gun on the bottom left….

Here’s one patent application of probably others….. no telling how many granted patents are out there worldwide Ultrasonic transducer for parametric array

And finally a Futuristic Concept

👽🛸☕️🍩
edit on 21-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Good research. That's really simple basic tech actually. This has been known for a long time, it's nothing sophisticated by any means. We've been directing smaller wavelength beams for a long time. Microwave communications, etc. Long time. Sound being directed by a parabola isn't groundbreaking. I'm sure this has been studied since way back... And I'm sure it has it's uses...
edit on 1/21/2022 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Ahhh …. But do you think this technology, which by the way…a form of which was used in Vietnam on a limited experimental basis….. do you think it’s a “probable” answer for the Havana Syndrome?

👽🛸🍺
edit on 21-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

its microwave weaponry

they put up anti microwave stuff in the walls and windows of offices and homes.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Not sure I know enough to say that... but could be? I don't know.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
What is Havana Syndrome?

Four more US diplomats working in Geneva and Paris have fallen ill with a suspected neurological illness known as "Havana syndrome", US media report.

Three diplomats became sick in the Swiss city and one in the French capital last summer, with some 200 people affected over five years.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the American government was working to get to the bottom of the mystery.

There are fears an adversary may have targeted diplomats with microwaves.
The latest cases include one person who was evacuated from Switzerland to the US for treatment, media reports say.

Mr Blinken told MSNBC in an interview that he had met state department employees around the world who had described their illnesses and how their lives had been disrupted.

People, he said, had been "directly and powerfully affected".

"To date, we don't know exactly what's happened and we don't know exactly who is responsible," he told the broadcaster.

"We are working overtime across the entire government to get to the bottom of what happened, who's responsible," he said.

www.bbc.com...

I omitted the parts of this story that blames this on the Russian military.

Hitting someone's head with microwaves from outer space, just hard enough to make them feel like their going crazy, is more advanced than the Russian military is capable of.

I suffered from a "Havana Syndrome" attack when I was about 11 or 12 years old.

Can't explain it any better than this other than to say I was being hit with a microwave. The feeling was something coming at me from somewhere else, and was not my own feeling

Now 30 years later I get Tinnitus attacks frequently. My Tinnitus attacks often happen in response to thoughts, or symbolic images and numbers.

These attacks should be qualified in the same category as the UFO phenomenon.

June 26, 2022

The U.S. Government (aka the "taxpayers") may pay you up to $200,000 if you've had "Havana" Syndrome.

ATS Post of the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

File your claim ASAP. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Havana Syndrome drones exist. They have been confirmed in South Salt Lake, UT. They are inner speech-reading drones that brainwash targets and play their inner voice back at them while trying to destroy their vocal cords. They can also insert images into one's mind's eye. Blame the CIA, Israel, the Mormon or Catholic Church, China, or Russia.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I'll post more in a separate topic once I post enough on this board. There are very few good whistleblower forums, sadly. Alex Jones needs to start a forum, and advertise it on America First with Nicholas J. Fuentes.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HavanaSyndromeLeaks

Why would they need to play it back to you if you cam already hear it and why destroy your vocal cords lol makes no sense

Also you pretty much just blamed everyone on earth there at the last soooo

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Forgive my ignorance, my friend, but how are you making the connection betwixt the 2 phenomena?
Why should they be in the same category?
Please explain.
Regards, Dave ☺

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have a DEW attack on video. You can hear the electro sizzles as it literally "surface waves" hood of my car .. you can see the amount of ionized gas that is in the air. I call the feed back EMP pulse going into the camera eye the "cellphoneslurpie".

What is ground wave technology that is strung with massive broadband to all houses and strung above all groundless vehicles: surface wave tech that "requires massive electric to propogate".

youtube.com...

Slurpie: youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Haarptarget

I have no proof of the following………..but as we progress developing and utilizing equipment (like keys) to open the multitude of levels of RF ….. such as the G’s , currently at 5……we are accessing and entering new wonders that have always existed.

And so great power needs to increase for every next generation.

Unfortunately the human body makes for a poor shield and susceptible to RF and microwave hazards

Ref ….”5G will offer much higher bandwidth and capacity than 4G services. 5G not only unlocks more wireless frequencies (space) to use between 5G NR (new radio) and mmWave (millimeter wave), it’s also designed to makes better use of what’s available between potentially many thousands of users in urban environments.

Whereas 4G LTE Advanced provides up to 1Gbps performance, 5G has already been tested operating 5-8Gbps with 5G NR and mmWave can provide a potential 10-40Gbps as well. This will unlock new opportunities for performance-hungry applications such as Enterprise, Data Center or cellular backhaul, for example.

5G’s high performance standard is referred to as eMBB: enhanced mobile broadband.”……
👽

edit on 26-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
How do you know the Russian military isn't capable of doing this?

Exactly. Russia or China are the most likely culprits, but especially Russia. Cuba and Russia still got ol' Soviet era ties and links, and this sort of harassment technique smells like KGB/GRU type #. It's not like they haven't tried this crap before. See the Moscow Signal.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Havana Syndrome

Source DNI Report, dated March 1, 2023 Updated Assessment of Anomalous Health Incidents

Based on the results of these three lines of inquiry, most IC agencies have concluded that it is “very unlikely” a foreign adversary is responsible for the reported AHIs. IC agencies have varying confidence levels, with two agencies at moderate-to-high confidence while three are at moderate confidence. Two agencies judge it is “unlikely” an adversary was responsible for AHIs and they do so with low confidence based on collection gaps and their review of the same evidence.
(my bolding)

Speculation……If not humans …..then who or what?

👽
edit on 1-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

That's easy. Turn all government buildings into Faraday cages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join