It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Havana Syndrome

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What is Havana Syndrome?

Four more US diplomats working in Geneva and Paris have fallen ill with a suspected neurological illness known as "Havana syndrome", US media report.

Three diplomats became sick in the Swiss city and one in the French capital last summer, with some 200 people affected over five years.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the American government was working to get to the bottom of the mystery.

There are fears an adversary may have targeted diplomats with microwaves.
The latest cases include one person who was evacuated from Switzerland to the US for treatment, media reports say.

Mr Blinken told MSNBC in an interview that he had met state department employees around the world who had described their illnesses and how their lives had been disrupted.

People, he said, had been "directly and powerfully affected".

"To date, we don't know exactly what's happened and we don't know exactly who is responsible," he told the broadcaster.

"We are working overtime across the entire government to get to the bottom of what happened, who's responsible," he said.

www.bbc.com...

I omitted the parts of this story that blames this on the Russian military.

Hitting someone's head with microwaves from outer space, just hard enough to make them feel like their going crazy, is more advanced than the Russian military is capable of.

I suffered from a "Havana Syndrome" attack when I was about 11 or 12 years old.

Can't explain it any better than this other than to say I was being hit with a microwave. The feeling was something coming at me from somewhere else, and was not my own feeling

Now 30 years later I get Tinnitus attacks frequently. My Tinnitus attacks often happen in response to thoughts, or symbolic images and numbers.

These attacks should be qualified in the same category as the UFO phenomenon.
edit on 17-1-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What better way to develop and test new technology than on your own people in places where is certain to be blamed on some other evil government? After all, isn't that why researcher like Fauci go to places like Africa to carry out their inhumane ( and illegal- in the US ) experiments?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
How do you know the Russian military isn't capable of doing this?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Sure... Feels like us people are play things and guinea pigs for something that is not publicly known.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ussmidway

Get real dude.

Here's my blog about space that should explain why I know.

irismoonie.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I suspect that it is the result of the CIA's own tech in their embassies.
These people may be somehow susceptible to the frequencies used.

edit on 17-1-2022 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I believe this weapon is quite real.
The question is what do we do about it.

edit on CSTMonpm1961 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenNum287119327

These are targeted attacks.

You think the CIA can hit someone covertly with a microwave and leave no shred of evidence?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

If you have been targeted by this attack, it seems to me, you must be a play thing for the real rulers of the world (not the CIA).

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
A weapon made with Infrasound technology may be a good bet…..

Infrasound Brief Review of Toxicological Literature

👽🛸🍹
edit on 17-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
A weapon made with Infrasound technology may be a good bet…..

Infrasound Brief Review of Toxicological Literature

👽🛸🍹

There is no defense against such a weapon.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Wasn't Kamala Harris hit with this while in Vietnam? The news was very hush about it. We need to be talking more about this because this is pure evil whomever is wielding this technology.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
Can't explain it any better than this other than to say I was being hit with a microwave. The feeling was something coming at me from somewhere else, and was not my own feeling

…. Infrasound, sometimes referred to as low status sound, describes sound waves with a frequency below the lower limit of human audibility. Hearing becomes gradually less sensitive as frequency decreases, so for humans to perceive infrasound, the sound pressure must be sufficiently high.”……

Source….. en.m.wikipedia.org...

Whereby Focused microwaves tend to cook 😉

👽🛸🍸

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thanks for info. Maybe that explains the tinnitus. But seems different than a microwave attack I think.

Wow some coincidence the complaints are arising from people from Kokomo , Indiana.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

That was in Aug '21. It sounds like 1 or more of her staff got hit, but didn't see any news that she got hit.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

First, you don't know that it came from space or even aliens for all that matter.

Second, russia has been working on directed energy / microwave weapons at least since 2001. There are Images and reports of their first one called Ranets E which is a air defense weapon which uses an X-band pulsed 500 MegaWatt HPM

Third, in 2011 they announced that they were planning drafting proposals for procurement of direct-energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, genetic weapons, psychotronic weapons starting in 2012 to 2020. Who's to say they don't have a prototype weapon that is more portable than a chassis based weapon

Fourth, who said that the attacks were pin pointed at someones noggin, they could have been a broad wave sorta like LRADs that affect more than one person at a time.

Don't go making claims you can't back up. You posted not one source to back up your claims.

edit on 17-1-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Your not alone…..I’ve suffered from tinnitus for many decades…..I have it right now while typing this post…. 😉

I don’t think, but then again I have no proof, that the Havana syndrome causes tinnitus.

👽🛸🍻

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Really dude??? You think it was the Russian military who hit me with microwaves when I was an 11 year old kid living in Saskatoon Saskatchewan???

It didn't effect anyone else living in the same apartment as me.

I am quite certain you will find no shred of evidence the microwave attack on US diplomats was a Russian attack, nor will you even be able to confirm it happened at all. It can be blamed on stress or illness. That's what my parents blamed it on.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Heh. Havana Syndrome and Tinnitus seem like different animals.

But they both seem to be forms of electronic harassment of targeted individuals.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

Heh. Havana Syndrome and Tinnitus seem like different animals.

But they both seem to be forms of electronic harassment of targeted individuals.

Funny thing……occasionally I would get a high frequency pitch in my left and right ear, but never both ears at the same time. Where I grew up the wives tale at the time was…..when it happens to your right ear..,.,someone somewhere is talking good about you…if it was the left ear…then someone somewhere is talking bad about you.

After my childhood experiences and then getting into ufology… I’ve turned that wives tale to mean something different.

If it happens to my right ear…..there is a downloading of information programming to my brain, thoughts and consciousness

If it happens to my left ear….there is an uploading of information programming from my brain, thoughts and consciousness

Where the information programming is coming from and going to? God only knows (or maybe E.T.)

👽🛸🥃

I know….it’s weird….but we live in a world like that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join