It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you going to order or use the at-home COVID tests? Don't

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I was talking to my mom earlier today (as we do every Sunday) and she said something that truly startled me. For background, my mother used to be the highest un appointed official in the US Dept of Energy. Most of her career she was in charge of Defense Programs until she was made the Chief of the US Dept of Energy a few years before retiring. My dad used to be a Nuclear Engineer for Los Alamos National Labs. He designed, built and then ran experiments on a nuclear reactor that is still in use. He developed nuclear warheads, other nuclear weapons and worked on black projects of all types.

My mom and I were talking about the COVID Plandemic (it is a fact that it is an op and I vividly remember in 2020 when my mom told me very specific things that was going to happen on specific days from then to November so that I wouldn't panic or worry. Every single things, as always, happened exactly when she said) and I asked her if they were going to get the new at-home tests and she said "No. Never. And you don't need to either". I was confused and asked her why and she said "you're very smart. Outside of COVID when has the government ever wanted to give you free money or give you free medical supplies? Those at-home tests aren't to check for COVID.". I said "well, what are they for then?" And she said "You're very smart and have always been able to connect the dots of things I can't specifically say". After thinking about it while we were still talking I just asked "are the tests loaded with something? Will they give someone COVID or something?" She didn't respond yes or no, she simply said "COVID or something".

I told her that every two weeks I'm reminded of President Reagan's amazing words from August 8 1986 when he said "The 9 scariest words in the English language are' I'm from the Government and I'm here to help". My mom said "exactly". You don't want the Government's help. I said "I've never told you this but we truly have the most evil Government in the history of the world don't we?" She said, well, we have our freedoms which make us different from the other countries so, just go ahead and put us on one side of the coin and then pick another and flip it. It won't be wrong no matter how it lands".

When my mom warned me about the at-home tests, a few minutes after our conversation I remembered how the US was giving hepatitis vaccines in Africa and here in the U.S. in New York City, Baltimore, Miami and San Francisco to the gay population if they wanted it and sure enough that is exactly where AIDS/HIV came from - the vaccine was loaded with it and it's how it was distributed in Africa and the US by our own military. While I won't go on to talk about that as it should pretty much be common knowledge with all of the evidence (including the Congressional Record), I'll just use that as a comparison for this new trojan horse. Don't use the at-home tests they will send to your home. It may be the same packaging but after this conversation there is no doubt in my mind that it is not just a swab somone would be putting in their body.

edit on Sun Jan 16 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed characters from title

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well I just tested positive with covid and trying to make sense of the symptoms, soo nope I will not be getting any test now that I have covid.

The test that are been offered are the rapid test, very unreliable, the senile biden is trying to make money for some entities obviously.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleSun

Done a few of these home tests, friends and colleagues with kids at school do them regularly and for quite some time now.

No problems, so......

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You think this is something that can't be tested, not buying it.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You mean the PCR tests?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't know if they have anything on the swabs or not, I really do not care because I am not going to get any of the tests. I thought about getting some and having them in case the kids need some, but that cost of almost a hundred bucks a month for eight tests is paid for by insurances now here in Michigan...which means that it will increase the cost of health insurance about a hundred bucks a month if everyone did get them who was insured. The government required insurance companies to pay for them here. I don't want higher insurances, they are high enough already.

It is a high level scam where money flows to the medical and pharma industry making them look more necessary. Going to a doctor for a cold is dumb yet they want us to all go to get tested if we sneeze.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You mean the PCR tests?

Rapid test

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Whenever someone says “ I can't specifically say" or “I don’t want to talk about it” they are 99% full of sh1t.

BTW I ain’t taking that test no how.

edit on 16-1-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Well I just tested positive with covid and trying to make sense of the symptoms, soo nope I will not be getting any test now that I have covid.

The test that are been offered are the rapid test, very unreliable, the senile biden is trying to make money for some entities obviously.

Pretty sure this crap ain't gonna kill our marg. Prayer sent anyway will repeat. Keep us updated please.

And, yeah, hell no on the tests for multiple reasons.

I will say I have had one swab test which I now regret. It was administered by an oaf and did some damage I felt for days and got some infection up there and only got sicker than I was over the next days. Was it just from the brutality? I dunno, but like I said the tests are a bad idea for all kinds of reasons.

link   
a reply to: vonclod

We have been using the antigen tests here in the UK for the better part of a year.

Short supply right now, quite hard to get at the chemists.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Has testing decreased covid or reduced the pandemic or increased freedom?

How did giving you free vaccination work out?

Do you not learn anything?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I will post the symptoms and experience later after is all over, soo far is mild and using natural medicine for it.

The PCR test are the ones that are required for travel, but they take about one day or so for results and are more expensive, I had to take them twice for traveling.

At 150 dollars each test.

The rapid test is a scam, they are very unreliable and if you take several the results will jump back and forward between positive and negative.

edit on 16-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, umm couldn't something be added to water, or a dozen other things if the world governments have a plan to do something to the population? Why would it be a few select home tests?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I work in Health and Social care (UK) and we do the tests daily, every morning before work.

What exactly are they supposed to be ‘giving’ me?? ‘COVID or something’ doesn’t quite cut it I’m afraid.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The test is not supposed to be 100% reliable. It just allows you go to work or stay home.
... if you know what I mean 😏

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Personally, I still view it the same way I've always seen it: If I'm not sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

Unsurprisingly, that also works just fine the other way: If I'm sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I dunno, but like I said the tests are a bad idea for all kinds of reasons.

What's the difference if you test positive or negative?

If you're sick ... you're still sick. If it's COVID ... you're still sick with COVID ... test or not.

If you're not sick, why even risk testing yourself?

We don't know what's in the vial anymore than what the test swab may have been contaminated with.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I did it out of curiosity and to post later my experience with covid, but like you if I have not gotten sick I would not have taken the rapid test.

And I have not choice about taking the PCR twice, I had to go see my mother in PR and then go back to her funeral, I kind of trust the PCR more than the rapid test.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm not jabbing myself up the nose unless I have no choice.

I just got to where I was desperate enough to use the sinus flush thing, and I still hate it even as I acknowledge it works.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Personally, I still view it the same way I've always seen it: If I'm not sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

Unsurprisingly, that also works just fine the other way: If I'm sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

The test is not to show whether you are "sick" or not.

It's to see if you have Covid and can therefore pass it on to others. Who might be vulnerable.

Has this not sunk in yet?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join