It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers Arrested, Charged With Orchestrating Jan 6th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Several members of Oath Keepers have been arrested after Jan 6 prisoners (who've essentially been tortured) point fingers. There is not yet any evidence made public that Oath Keepers were involved in any conspiracy. But they will likely be tortured into pointing fingers (at lease some of them) at more conservative figures. And on and on.

The Justice Department charged 11 people, including the founder of the right-wing militia known as the Oath Keepers, with "seditious conspiracy" for their alleged roles in the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, the most serious charges brought to date relating to the riot.

Elmer Stewart Rhodes of Granbury, Texas, was indicted by a federal grand jury in Washington, D.C., and arrested in Texas on Thursday morning, the Justice Department said. Prosecutors allege he and others conspired to storm the Capitol and interrupt the tallying of electoral votes in the 2020 election.

In total, 19 people were charged in three separate indictments unsealed Thursday. Eleven of the individuals face seditious conspiracy charges, while the rest face counts of corruptly obstructing an official proceeding and other related charges. Rhodes and another man, Edward Vallejo of Phoenix, Arizona, were charged for the first time, while the others have been named in previous indictments.

www.cbsnews.com...

At least CBS News doesn't tag them with "alt right" like almost all the mainstream reports I'm seeing on this.

FBI arrests Oath Keepers leader on charge of seditious conspiracy involving Jan. 6 attack

abcnews.go.com...

Journalist Tim Pool report and commentary:

This was very predictable. I knew this was the reason for the torturing of those prisoners, and why they fought so hard to keep people like Matt Gaetz and Margery Taylor Greene from seeing inside. The criminal institution (and right arm of the Democrat party) which is the FBI will continue to make an example of conservatives, or anyone who opposes the gross corruption and tyranny of the criminal elite.

You can't reason with unreasonable people. I pray somehow this does not come down to violent civil war. But will the criminal elite ever see reason and pull back on their overreach? They haven't, they aren't, they won't.
edit on 13-1-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I heard 11 people in three groups (one not at the Capitol) orchestrated an insurrection on our country that almost brought our democracy to its knees ... thats two teams of two/three people...

... it chills me to the bones to imagine what could have happened if they had 22 people

edit on 13-1-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
After years of crimes and destruction by BLM, Antifa and just plain liberal idiots without a cause looking for more excitement in their lives, this makes me very sad. If you want to be a criminal, all that's needed to avoid consequences is to join the Democratic party.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
The criminal institution (and right arm of the Democrat party) which is the FBI will continue to make an example of conservatives, or anyone who opposes the gross corruption and tyranny of the criminal elite.

I'd have to disagree slightly; the FBI are most likely the militant arm of the political establishment class both Democrat and Republican.

They are simply targeting conservatives first in a devide and concur move because they are the more independently strong side of the spectrum. Liberals are going to be dumb founded when the machine turns on them; they are going to be brought to heal much more quickly than the conservatives when all is said and done.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Fedsurrection.

Ray Epps, seen on video in the crowd resisting officers is
free and has never been charged.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This is it, your very personal Reichskristallnacht upcoming, the Biden gov is already planning it. They put up barriers in front of WH...

Or thinking back to Summer 2020, you already had plenty of that, just that it wasn't a state run brown mob going around and threatening different minded people and destroying their business... but outsourced to ANTIFA terrorists and a BLM splinter group that went rogue.

Nothing surprises me at this point.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Guess we know what the barriers are for now.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

They are all patsies, slappies, fall guys…or whatever you want to call them, I call them railroaded.
Made up boogeymen for the insane Leftists to do a circle jerk over.
The only insurrection was the Dems ordering the insurrection to discredit Trump.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Of the Uniparty, yes. You're absolutely correct, I believe.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hrmmm...my suspicion is that FBI Asset/Informant Elmer Stewart Rhodes is only charged because of the attention directed at him and Ray Epps.

"We'll pretend to crack down on Rhodes and maybe y'all will forget he's our boy...and totally forget that guy that we know nothing about even though we have him on video and he was once on the most wanted list. Never heard of her."

The other chumps charged with Rhodes? Guilty of being idiots no doubt but seditious conspiracy? Maybe, maybe not. "Not" being Occam's and how many of them were informants too anyway?

Easiest way to get on the FBI payroll is join a militia apparently.

edit on 13-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
ROFLMAO

Stewart Rhodes one of the best built "pre-profiled" undercover disposable identities in recent History.

He'll be playing the part perfectly during the trial(s) roflmao 😆

RockSolid like a 1956 Cadillac 😎

edit on Jan-13-2022 by xuenchen because: DryCobbed_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Whatever you want to call Rhodes the info in the indictment is not pretty.

You can download it at the bottom of the press release here:
DOJ

ETA: After reading the 200 page pdf interview with Rodriguez who tased Officer Fanone,it now makes sense why they were questioning him about a place he stayed the night of the 6th with people that he personally did not know, as according to this indictment the Oath Keepers found a place to stay in Virginia where they stored gear, weapons.
edit on 13-1-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
ROFLMAO

Stewart Rhodes one of the best built "pre-profiled" undercover disposable identities in recent History.

He'll be playing the part perfectly during the trial(s) roflmao 😆

RockSolid like a 1956 Cadillac 😎

edit on Jan-13-2022 by xuenchen because: DryCobbed_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aren't these some of the same guys the FBI arrested for playing a "Kidnap Gov Whitman" board game?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

They are all patsies, slappies, fall guys…or whatever you want to call them, I call them railroaded.
The only insurrection was the Dems ordering the insurrection to discredit Trump.

MSNBC tomorrow: "We're getting word that one of the domestic terrorists will describe how President Trump drafted the insurrection plan, and personally trained them in combat using flag poles and fire extinguishers. God help us all!"

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Whatever you want to call Rhodes the info in the indictment is not pretty.

You can download it at the bottom of the press release here:
DOJ

ETA: After reading the 200 page pdf interview with Rodriguez who tased Officer Fanone,it now makes sense why they were questioning him about a place he stayed the night of the 6th with people that he personally did not know, as according to this indictment the Oath Keepers found a place to stay in Virginia where they stored gear, weapons.

You’ll believe pretty much anything eh?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Not at all. I never believed ballots were being thrown in rivers, that a sharpie can change the path of a hurricane, that drinking my own urine can cure covid, that a news camera man wheeling his equipment in a wagon was actually bringing in fake ballots, that the revolutionaries stormed the airport, that WW2 stopped the Spanish flu. Lots of things I don't believe. You?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RazorV66

MSNBC tomorrow: "We're getting word that one of the domestic terrorists will describe how President Trump drafted the insurrection plan, and personally trained them in combat using flag poles and fire extinguishers. God help us all!"

I don't believe it; Trump has enough money to get at least 15 guys to storm the capitol.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Hmm...I am Pretty Sure No Oath Keepers are F.B.I. Undercover Bad Actors . It Must be a Mistake .........

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
From what I could gather over lunch, it seems largely that some people said some things, so they had to be arrested for it, especially since SCOTUS handed Uncle Joe a defeat.
edit on 13-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You are not allowed to say bad things against Brandon or else you'll get arrest- oh crap.

BRB, there's someone at the door.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join