It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers Arrested, Charged With Orchestrating Jan 6th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Anybody have any old Oathkeeper website troll stories that have been deleted?

Hundreds of bait & tackle articles 😸

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

You are not allowed to say bad things against Brandon or else you'll get arrest- oh crap.

BRB, there's someone at the door.

No they don't do it all at once. They make a list, and as they need to haul in people to distract ... they just pick some people off it.

So I'd just stop answering the door from now on.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Deep Chatter saying damning memos from stolen Nancy Pelosi Laptop getting published soon !!!!

Like maybe some info about "concerted efforts" between Jan6 planners and Pelosi operatives !!!!! 😲

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: RazorV66

Not at all. I never believed ballots were being thrown in rivers, that a sharpie can change the path of a hurricane, that drinking my own urine can cure covid, that a news camera man wheeling his equipment in a wagon was actually bringing in fake ballots, that the revolutionaries stormed the airport, that WW2 stopped the Spanish flu. Lots of things I don't believe. You?

Yet you still believe the democrat's russia hoax without question!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Memology has some short vids but this one seems useful in showing what many think is the alphabet agencies larping to try and create false impressions. I’ll let y’all watch the vid. What do you think

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I knew they were dumb but man....
I guess being a right wing facist that tries to defend the largest ever voter fraud scheme is that dumb....
Or the other part is just that much smarter.....kinda makes ya think doesn't it.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

If such a confidential relationship did exist between Stewart Rhodes and one or more U.S. counterintelligence equities, how do the FBI and other responsible agencies reconcile the enormous gravity of this omission from their previous deflections, non-answers, and boilerplate that they had “no actionable intelligence” before 1/6?

If such a confidential relationship did exist between Stewart Rhodes and one or more U.S. counterintelligence equities, does this explain the FBI and Justice Department’s failure to pursue criminal actions against Stewart Rhodes in similarly high-profile “right-wing conspiracy plots” in which Rhodes appears to have played a similarly driving role?

More specifically, did the FBI or any other U.S. counterintelligence equities maintain a discrete or confidential relationship with Stewart Rhodes during the 2014 Bundy Ranch standoff? Was this fact dispositive in the Justice Department’s decision to charge 19 defendants — including certain of Stewart Rhodes’s alleged Oath Keepers underlings — for conspiracy to obstruct a legal proceeding, and to spare Rhodes of similar charges?

more

🙏❤

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Just in time to clean up for elections. Oh my god my heros, those arsehats we're purposely stating people need to die. Do not be side tracked by their wanna be hero BS.

They do nothing for those people otherwise it wouldn't of taken a year.. it's purely to look angelic by "saving those in a dire situation". As favor instead of including the fact that they put these people in a situation by Biden admitting voter fraud organization prior and NOT needing american votes.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anybody have any old Oathkeeper website troll stories that have been deleted?

Hundreds of bait & tackle articles 😸

I hear the Bundys have some very interesting stories about Oath Keepers...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Thanks for posting the link. That's a whole lot of information in there! I'm going to have to read it again to take it all in.

I remember lots of troubling stories about dubious behavior by Rhodes and the Oath Keepers during the Malheur Wildlife Refuge standoff... and the cold blooded murder of Lavoy Finicum...

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thanks for posting the link. That's a whole lot of information in there! I'm going to have to read it again to take it all in.

I remember lots of troubling stories about dubious behavior by Rhodes and the Oath Keepers during the Malheur Wildlife Refuge standoff... and the cold blooded murder of Lavoy Finicum...

Thanks again!

👍

A venture into yesteryear

There's a different back story leading up to the linked case(s) that brings relevance to the thread.

Beneficence 🙏❤

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The FBI has their hands all over their own investigations. At some point they need to start arresting themselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

So I guess these Oath Keeper dudes colluded with the DC police and coerced them into dismantling the barriers, opening the doors, and waving them in huh?
When do the heads start rolling at DC police HQ?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Makes me seriously wonder if Rhodes was a secret agency plant/patsy who was used to help stage the Capitol Breach. As time goes on, it seems more and more obvious to me that Trump's enemies staged the Capitol Riots. The FBI was certainly involved.

He says:

“All I see Trump doing is complaining. I see no intent by him to do anything. So the patriots are taking it into their own hands. They’ve had enough.”

Between such words and his posture, the way he points and dictates what is to go down, he really looks like agent playing a role. He was certainly not on Trump's side.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah it's looking like they were all in cahoots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join