It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the vaxxed such big girls bottoms?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Most of those who've taken the shots are simply too unsophisticated to understand that the tests don't work. They are too frightened to think in a critical manner.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Mass psychosis.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

When did the human race become a big bunch of girls' arses?. You're all Vaxxed, Right?.

That's a good question but the thing is "the vaxxed" aren't the ones constantly bleating on about the vaccinations.

No, They constantly bleat on about the unvaxxed being the sole Viral load super spreaders.

I know they, (my friends), and no doubt some family can't wait until I catch covid just so they can lord it over me.

I get a sneaking suspicion the only reason they invite me to their home or to be part of their group is in the hope they might be infected and pass it on to me.

At least two of my friends have had covid but covered it up and went to work. (self-employed) I get why they did it, but i won't be preached to about who the super spreaders are.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Mass formation psychosis.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Me personally, if I wake up one morning with symptoms.

Symptoms of what?. A cold?. The Flu?. A 24-hour bug?, Food poisoning?. Do you get where i'm coming from?.

Before all this covid crap we never ran to get tested for the slightest ailment. We either got on with it or had a day off.

People die with the flu but never have we thought we better go and get checked and isolate just in case one of my co-workers/family member catches it and dies.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

If you have a job and would like some time off why not get tested to see if you have the Corvid. Many people have had the Corvid and didn't even know they had it. Oh darn now I have to take 5-10 days off. You know play the system. Those are some things I have heard/seen.

A couple of weeks ago I had a cold. My wife asked if I should get tested, I said I'm good I have had a number of colds throughout my life and that is what this is. She (has asthma) got the sniffles and bought the test and came up negative. I don't need to get tested for a cold.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Ask your kids.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Ask your kids.

Don't know about him, but I asked mine.

Both said IDK, but one at least pondered: "Bulky Brown Lexus? Is this someone trying to make new car slang?"

Sharing is caring, fill people in, even the teens you said to ask don't know WTF you're on about.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Ask your kids.

Don't know about him, but I asked mine.

Both said IDK, but one at least pondered: "Bulky Brown Lexus? Is this someone trying to make new car slang?"

Sharing is caring, fill people in, even the teens you said to ask don't know WTF you're on about.

I asked google. "Brazilian Butt Lift" apparently.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Everyone runs to get tested for the sniffles because of all the fear mongering and hysteria over this sh!t.
How about the mother that put her 13 year old son in the trunk of her car and drove him to get tested?
How jacked up do you have to be to put your very own kid in the trunk of the car?

wgntv.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It’s a new religion.
Because the bottoms had none to begin with.
So now they are faced with the psyhop
And they fell into their new religion
And they line up outside of their new churches
To take their new form of communion
And worship their new god of “science”

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

BBL,I was thinking on the lines of Big Bottomed Ladies myself.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

BBL,I was thinking on the lines of Big Bottomed Ladies myself.

Aren't we all?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You go stand in line for a covid test and the line has lots of people in it that are sick....your chances of getting covid or the flu from standing in line increases exponentially. It is as bad as having a cold and going to the doctors office waiting room where a lot of people have the flu and some have pneumonia.

They should have never started those testing lines the way they did, the chance of getting a secondary infection increased pretty much the way it is here from the lines of mixed sick and healthy people getting tested in the same line.

Hopefully the rapid tests you can go out and buy will help with this, but why is the covid test free in the lines while you have to pay for the rapid tests at the pharmacy? Those rapid tests are way cheaper, no lab costs to read the tests involved.

The number of people in the hospital with covid increases a lot, almost forty percent from when they are checking into the hospital...they probably caught it in the ER or in the waiting room sometimes from other sick patients or healthcare workers. Two days later they test positive after an initial negative upon going into the hospital for their symptoms of a condition or disease, so that means that they most likely caught it after they went to the hospital or while getting a ride to the hospital.

We have such a mess in healthcare these days because the people at the top are delusional...let the doctors do their jobs and quit all the BS that is being dictated from the top. The response to this virus was a disaster, they won't even recognize natural immunity in this country. If our innate immune system kills the virus before it needs to make antibodies, it does not need antibodies jumped up real high, they will slowly build up upon every exposure to the virus. Antibody response is not the only way our immune systems fight things, something the vaxers ignore and same with the people doing research, they just focus on antibodies and over half the people who contact this disease do not need to make high levels of antibodies to fight it, their immune system target the coronavirus itself and they could have strong antibodies to the coronavirus...the testing is all done on the spike protein and not on coronavirus itself. What a crazy world we live in. Look at the whole picture, don't focus on just one leaf on a tree to tell if the tree is healthy.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Pro Tip: The next time your wife asks you: "Does this 'vaccine' make my ass look big?"...the answer is always "NO".

Ummm…and your really running with that…?

Cause all your really saying is…”no dear…it’s not the vaccine”…

Don’t you know by now that…that’s an entrapment question…to which there is no right answer…?

Best to just change the subject…with a quickness…give that ginormous set of cheeks a squeeze…(providing you can get your arms around them still)…and stifle any repercussions with a passionate lip lock…

Works every time…

YouSir

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Pro Tip: The next time your wife asks you: "Does this 'vaccine' make my ass look big?"...the answer is always "NO".

Ummm…and your really running with that…

Best to just change the subject…
YouSir

Trust me...ignoring the 'elephant in the room' never turns out well.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The thought has occurred to me that beings who may have been up to something like that in the past, are trying again; or that the ones behind this are inspired by them.

Your question evokes ideas about the distant past, more specifically the Annunaki.

edit on 8-1-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammar

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well that's all the proof I need... If freakin' nugget1 can survive COVID-pocalypse, then anyone can

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm…and your really running with that…

Best to just change the subject…
YouSir

Trust me...ignoring the 'elephant in the room' never turns out well.

Great, Now i'm going to be thinking about elephants when she asks 'The Question,'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join