It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the vaxxed such big girls bottoms?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
fatherless childhoods

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Oh my god!!!!!! What a steaming load of cow poo. You anti-vaxers are a real load of Karens, but that's a too poor description of you. Your more like girly private parts.
LOOK at all the posts on ATS involving Covid, they're all about anti-vaxers bleating on and on about"Oooo the vexers are making us do this" "the vaxers are making us do that"
Find me 2 posts (I say 2 because 1 of mine is all about this bleating) where any vaxed person is berating an anti-vaxed person.
Listen closely , I don't give a rats ar## what you want or think or do it's your choice. But stop filling ATS up with these silly tantrums cos you're proving to the world (thats the world cos ATS has other people outside the US) that you're load of whining idiots.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Just turn your TV to any MSM news outlet for your answer.

I don't fill ATS with any tantrums,I'll admit it out front if I
ever do so.
I do have the girly private parts but they're past their expiration
date and warranty.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I take it you do irony but not self awareness.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Oh my god!!!!!! What a steaming load of cow poo. You anti-vaxers are a real load of Karens, but that's a too poor description of you. Your more like girly private parts.
LOOK at all the posts on ATS involving Covid, they're all about anti-vaxers bleating on and on about"Oooo the vexers are making us do this" "the vaxers are making us do that"
Find me 2 posts (I say 2 because 1 of mine is all about this bleating) where any vaxed person is berating an anti-vaxed person.
Listen closely , I don't give a rats ar## what you want or think or do it's your choice. But stop filling ATS up with these silly tantrums cos you're proving to the world (thats the world cos ATS has other people outside the US) that you're load of whining idiots.

how about this.

what if i suggest that anyone who took the vax is not allowed food, but you can order online (for now). also we're taking your house once you run out of rent -- and work is not an excuse to leave if you are vaxxed. and vagrancy is not allowed so we have to take you to an internment camp.

hows it feel?

the governments of the world are literally making nazi threats ok bud. thats why we wont shut up. ever.

I dont want to do those things to you, but they WANT TO DO IT TO US. we're bitches.

no we're the #ing bravest strongest men in the world. willing to say no with literally military troops and forego food and employment and housing. willing to not be scared #less, accepting our own mortality, and in the end, fight to not be pushed around by tyrants.

Nobody wants it to come to that, but what it will come to is a genocide. we just want to be left the F*** alone.

its not the vaxxed PEOPLE that are berating us, but the GOVERNMENT which is something anyone on a site like this shoudl understand. but noooo no you dont.

also there are a ton of plants all over the web that are paid off to make us look like retards or anti-semitic or whatever.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You either need a nap, a cookie, or a pocket poon.

Pick one & come back with less ornery Temper Tantrum.

Donald.
edit on 1/9/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You do realize that "anti-vaxxers" are being vocal because the other side let's call them "pro-vaxxers" are attempting to restrict our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. They are demanding that we get the "vaxx" or we cannot go to work, shop, travel.. they are in effect performing coercion by use of government police powers to force people into compliance.

If you look at it that way then it makes perfect sense as to why people are being so vocal in their opposition to it. That is not even going into the myriad of other theories and possible motivations behind the so called "pro-vaxxers".

Most of the "anti-vaxx" faction seem to prefer personal responsibility and freedom over a system of total control. It would make more sense to describe the "anti-vaxx" faction as the "citizens" and the "pro-vaxx" faction as the "subjects". It would explain the disconnect between the two with a single word.

edit on 9-1-2022 by Imperator2 because: Had two thoughts merge and messed a word up.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Us old folks don’t want the country shutting down on our behalf. When has “protecting old people” ever been an excuse to shutter the free American economy?

It isn’t novel or surprising that old folks are at greater risk of death. With or without COVID.

We aren’t going to overly burden young children and those going about their lives because it could pose some hypothetical threat to us. I know, there are a few folks my age that are neurotic and scared to death of their impending (eventual) demise. But by far most of us made our peace with it long ago

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: braveContrarian

Hear hear 🍺

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Karens are anti-vaxxers now? That's a revelation. I'm glad you went and got the shot(s) because your doctor told you to. It still may or may not work if I choose not to.

For the record it's not "anti-vaxxers" (god I hate that term) demanding that no one gets the shot. It's the other way around.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

They've already started a long time ago by ruining the soil. Despite "medical advances", every new year there is a new disease, children are more susceptible to rare illnesses than ever despite all the shots they are given at birth, and when ypu have a chronic illness, good luck. It's going to be expensive. The medical industry is just like any other business. They keep themselves alive by keeping you coming back. America has the most expensive medical system with the poorest outcomes in the entire world - and we are supposed to be a first world country.

It got so bad that investigative journalists had to be silenced for reporting on how out livestock are injected with all sorts of hormones. Farmers pay off politicians, the food system makes us go to hospitals, everyone rubs each other's back. And the "system" keeps chugging along.

Since the beginning of time, greed makes the world go round. America is just the nth iteration of Rome and every other empire that got too fat for its own good. History always repeats itself.

This is the world of samsara. The world of ego. There is nothing true in this world. Ego is destined to self implode. It's only a matter of time before we all blow each other up.

My best advice is to make money...a lot of money. Either through creating your own business or investing in crypto. And then going off the grid to some tropical island. And sit back and watch the world burn itself.
edit on 9-1-2022 by donscorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Keep in mind many of those at the test centers are mandated by their employers.

Some are required to be tested regularly, especially if they are unvaxxed.

So they're not all worry rats.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/10/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join