It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the vaxxed such big girls bottoms?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
With the increase in covid cases around the globe, with some countries, particularly in the west, nearly fully vaxxed. why are the vaxxed still turning up in their droves at testing centers to be tested for the sniffles?

Remember, "the vax reduces your chances of hospitalization, massively"."It also reduces your chances of long-term damage, Massively".

So why are they queueing up in their thousands outside testing centers when they feel a bit under the weather?.

I had the flu 30 years ago. I couldn't get out of bed for 3-4 days. I couldn't breathe. My kidneys ached. My head was thumping. Every bone ached. No way could I have driven, walked, or run to a testing center.

When did the human race become a big bunch of girls' arses?. You're all Vaxxed, Right?.

Suck it up buttercup or hand in your Man Card.

edit on 8-1-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The vaccine gives you a bbl?

You heard it here first. Now you really don't have a reason not to get vaccinated.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I think it's due to the relentlessness in the way that the whole Covid narrative has been continuously forced upon people. Most seem to not even be able to stop and think about it for themselves, and they don't even realize that they're not thinking about it. The story has been pushed so fiercely that they don't even have the time to come up with their own opinions on the matter.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Cause fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round.

But those that cram 350 lbs of a@@ in yoga pants that are 2x to small are just nasty and if they knew what they looked like they wouldn't wear them.

edit on 8-1-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The vaccine gives you a bbl?

You heard it here first. Now you really don't have a reason not to get vaccinated.

BBL?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Because it's the "new normal".

Anyone that didn't get this was a world wide planned psyop to use the pandemic for ushering in control tools long craved for by power hungry politicians, the MIC and the elite families.... will never understand.

I said this is private to someone in March 2020 already. So far most of my predictions have come true. My next prediction is, this won't stop until complete control systems are implemented.

Then we will see a real pandemic. It will happen before 2025, will be devastating and suddenly, just like now, there will be a solution. And the control mechanisms will already be there. Contact tracing, vaccine passports...

It will be quick and fast ushering in of stuff like augmented humanity. First for medical help dire needed, people will accept it.

Now I go full out conspiracy:
The heart problems were known and are wished for. I read in a paper how there is already technology with brain interfaces to detect strokes and mitigate / dissolve them by interfering with nerves but not locally like a pacemaker.

Once the medical side effects are that obvious and beginning to take another toll on humanity, there will be a solution from top down and people, just like with the vaccine, will remove all their doubts and follow their fear.

Just that time, there won't be pressure on you from a "protection side", now it's you not being a working part of society. A technology hater, religious superstitious conspiracy thin foil jew hating filthy human. 3rd class human.

This technology will allow the chip / augmentation to be switched on for the individual. Memories, thought patterns, mechanical skills. All able to be enabled for a "need to know on time base" kind of thing.

@Reader...You think I make this up? Check out this:
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Continuously re-naming the variants also plays a big role in it.

IF this whole thing was planned out ahead of time, then whoever came up with the idea to constantly re-name it is a freakin genius.

It accomplishes 2 important things: It makes people more afraid of it, while at the same time it is also an excuse for why the vaccine isn't working as good as it should be. Brilliant.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Because people are #ing STUPID. They refuse to think back any earlier than last Monday & don't go any deeper than "Did I get a mocha latte Monday, or was that pumpkin spice again?"

People have been bull#ted into believing that symptoms they've had & easily pole-vaulted over for decades are now insurmountable roadblocks

No they're not.

We've all been sick enough to not get out of bed for days LONG before 'Rona 'Roid Ragers were gaslit into existence. Many have lost senses of taste & smell before (been there, #in' done that years prior to Covid)
Many have also had gnarly respiratory bugs that reduced lung capacity and/or left them easily winded years. prior. to. Covid. Again, been there, got the t-shirt. Took 6 months to recover my ability to just simply SIT under water for 60 seconds holding my breath, let alone move without needing a fresh lung full first. Never mind already feeling whipped before the suit ever was donned or feet touched water

You'd almost think the long Covid # isn't remotely new going by that. Probably because it's not, people are just giant pussies who cannot stomach the thought of being under the weather anymore.

No one's immortal, but we're not this damn pathetic, either. STOP IT.
edit on 1/8/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/8/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It's clever mind control aimed at the masses, self preservation is the main controlling factor and that's achieved through fear but there are many more tricks they are using.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

When did the human race become a big bunch of girls' arses?. You're all Vaxxed, Right?.

That's a good question but the thing is "the vaxxed" aren't the ones constantly bleating on about the vaccinations so you could argue that the un-vaxxed are big girls bottoms too.

I'm not vaxxed but am happy for those who want to be vaxxed to be vaxxed.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Man, that would be crazy.

A self inflicted “pandemic “ to prep the world for synthetic humans to carry out med support.
One or two genetic human to over see the bunch at local clinics and hospitals.
But the vast bulk of the work force would be robots.
Millions, upon millions of medical staff out of a job.

It would be like that movie with Matt Damon, when he has to get to that space station to cure himself in a med pod.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Some of those being tested are probably being tested for work.

I had to take a test to go back after a two-week vacation because two people during that vacation came down with covid. Everyone who took vacation time had to take a test to go back to work.

Took the test, negative, and back to work.

I agree though, if you have mild symptoms, stay home, a couple Advil, and stay hydrated.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Augmented humanity means that real flesh, living humans are augmented with hardware so their skills are enhanced.

You don't need to build a complicated robot with energy source problems and such... if you can just hack a biologic machine to enhance it and also implement external control loops... that the biologic machine even calls out for, to be able to survive and function in the daily world and even lookout itself to stay alive.

Sinister #.

Think about it.... I had this thought a long time ago. We humans are looking to make machines that can do our job. In doing so, we approach copying what nature did with us.

Cloning and genetic experimenting is out of question for many. So instead, it's done this way. So it's an individual "choice" that everyone has to make.

Sounds familiar, right?
edit on 8.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Pro Tip: The next time your wife asks you: "Does this 'vaccine' make my ass look big?"...the answer is always "NO".

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thank you for that document!

Holy Fook, it is written out for all to see.

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Because it's the "new normal".

Anyone that didn't get this was a world wide planned psyop to use the pandemic for ushering in control tools long craved for by power hungry politicians, the MIC and the elite families.... will never understand.

I said this is private to someone in March 2020 already. So far most of my predictions have come true. My next prediction is, this won't stop until complete control systems are implemented.

Then we will see a real pandemic. It will happen before 2025, will be devastating and suddenly, just like now, there will be a solution. And the control mechanisms will already be there. Contact tracing, vaccine passports...

It will be quick and fast ushering in of stuff like augmented humanity. First for medical help dire needed, people will accept it.

Now I go full out conspiracy:
The heart problems were known and are wished for. I read in a paper how there is already technology with brain interfaces to detect strokes and mitigate / dissolve them by interfering with nerves but not locally like a pacemaker.

Once the medical side effects are that obvious and beginning to take another toll on humanity, there will be a solution from top down and people, just like with the vaccine, will remove all their doubts and follow their fear.

Just that time, there won't be pressure on you from a "protection side", now it's you not being a working part of society. A technology hater, religious superstitious conspiracy thin foil jew hating filthy human. 3rd class human.

This technology will allow the chip / augmentation to be switched on for the individual. Memories, thought patterns, mechanical skills. All able to be enabled for a "need to know on time base" kind of thing.

@Reader...You think I make this up? Check out this:
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
With the increase in covid cases around the globe, with some countries, particularly in the west, nearly fully vaxxed. why are the vaxxed still turning up in their droves at testing centers to be tested for the sniffles?

I know its hilarious isn't it......they maybe feel sick so they que up with many many others who maybe feel sick, so then if the testing numbers are to be believed then they have just guaranteed they've shared airspace with infected others just to show up finially at the front to be tested by a nurse who has stuck her non changed PPE outfit arm into your car within a few inches of your face after doing this exact same thing many many times before getting to you at the front grossly violating the minimal social distancing guidelines in the process.

The whole thing is a farce, if a pandemic was legitimately in break out then the way the system is conducting itself is guaranteeing spread.

Most people are so stupid its freaking unbelievable at best.

So why are they doing it?????? Clearly because they are absolutely ignorant and incapable of seeing past their fear.............poor lost souls, so blatantly simple and basic.......the perfect candidates for the narrative.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

edit on 8-1-2022 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

There was a whole thread on it a while ago. I think as far back as July 2021. Would love to post a link and give credits to the user that came up with, can not find it currently with the ATS search though.

But it ties into other threads around that time, one was about transhumanism, basically what augmented humanity is.

There was another smaller thread where I posted the same link but the big one, where I got it, I can't find it.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Remember Ebola and the panic that caused? I told my husband at the time it was a test run to see how people would react and to gather needed data for implementing a future plan. The also discovered deadly pathogens missing from high-level laboratories.
Along came the Zika virus, which caused an even bigger panic. That also went away pretty quickly. I wonder if it had something to do with evidence coming forward that they were fudging the numbers, and environmental pollution might have more to do with it than mosquitoes? The wife of then Florida governor, Rick Scott, made out nicely with her mosquito control business.
The developers of vaccines are exempt from any lawsuits, but I wonder if that exemption would still apply if it were PROVEN that the manufacturers knew beyond a doubt that the vaccine was doing more harm than good? Could that be why the data is being sealed for 55 years? There won't be a whole lot of people left 55 years from now to make a difference in their profit margin. A few million in fines will mean nothing in the light of the billions in profit Pfizer, et al and investors made.
I think covid is reaching its saturation level with the public; I wonder what TPTB will pull out of their bag of tricks to scare us with next?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Me personally, if I wake up one morning with symptoms, I'm told not to go to work. I get a paid leave of absence until I get tested and get results. Mild symptoms don't always stay mild, and being a pretty healthy dude in his early 40's, my mild symptoms if I catch covid could possibly kill some of my older or health compromised coworkers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join