It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Fed-up Citizens Remove their Government Leadership in Kazakhstan.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I was watching some footage from someone at the protests, there were some very big bangs around the government building that suggested artillery fire. I also heard some police had joined the protesters and citizens had arrested some military.

Perhaps it is a coup but it also has very much people power involved.

I think the Burma coup was supported by citizens too.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: carewemust

Is anger and frustration with U.S. leadership causing millions of Americans to consider forcing them from office?

Maybe that's in the works, which accounts for such great interest in what's transpiring in Kazakhstan this week.

Americans love drama. That's how brainless theater celebrities get paid more than your average teacher, policeman, or doctor. Even the ones who do their job honorably and tirelessly.

Congrats to Kazakhstan but they made it look easy and heroic. Probably because we are watching it on TV where everything stupid looks easy and heroic.

Dont forget how lightly armed Taliban made Afghanistans President and elite U.S. trained fighters poop their pants, and abandon the country.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well who did not see this happening the head of govordered police to fire onprotestersa reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
January 10, 2022

Joe/Hunter Biden related...

The Intel Chief Of Kazakhstan has been arrested, while Petro Poroshenko, the former president of the Ukraine, is on the run.

Both have direct ties to the Biden crime family, specifically, through the global swindling operation conducted by Hunter Biden.

Of course, he shared a cut of all of his proceeds with his father, the crooked Joe Biden.

More from Jordan Sather.
callmestormy.net...

Credit to ATS Member: MetalThunder for this "find".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join