It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Fed-up Citizens Remove their Government Leadership in Kazakhstan.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Thursday, January 6, 2022

Lots of interest from Americans on social media in what's happening inside the country of Kazakhstan, where citizens have driven the oppressive government leadership from office.

Powerful anti-government protests are rocking Kazakhstan after a sudden hike in fuel prices drew intense public condemnation over the weekend.

The entire presidential cabinet has resigned in response to the unrest and a state of emergency has been extended throughout the country. Protesters have seized the airport in the largest city, Almaty, and stormed public buildings as protests spread.
More at: www.npr.org...

Is anger and frustration with U.S. leadership causing millions of Americans to consider forcing them from office?

That's the impression I'm getting from advocates of freedom in this country.

Based on how fearful Congress reacted to 700 trespassers invading the U.S. Capitol building 1 year ago (Jan 6, 2021), our leadership would "get the message" if a few hundred-thousand Americans showed up personally, to demand specific resignations from the Biden Administration and from Congress.

Maybe that's in the works, which accounts for such great interest in what's transpiring in Kazakhstan this week.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   
A lot of governments seem to get toppled or at the very least badly mauled from fuel price rises.

You’d think they’d learn the lesson after a while but apparently not.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Caution please
be careful of the bottled water you may be drinking in America
Remember " what ever it takes ".

I can't believe there are no protest about not letting the kids back into school in Chicago.
Unreal
Our kids are all in school here . No deaths among our children.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Very interesting happenings in Kazakhstan. Looking at other news reports, Russia has acted fast to secure some facilities.

As this relates to the US, you don’t relinquish the keys to the most powerful nation in the world so easily.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
A lot of governments seem to get toppled or at the very least badly mauled from fuel price rises.

You’d think they’d learn the lesson after a while but apparently not.

I think the Fuel Price increase is merely "the straw that broke the camel's back".

Our fuel prices have doubled over the past year. If we were to force a change in government leadership, we could blame the 100% rise in fuel prices, but that would only be a part of the reason.

I suspect the same is true in Kazakhstan also.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Caution please

I can't believe there are no protest about not letting the kids back into school in Chicago.
Unreal

In Chicago, over 100 school-aged children were murdered last year.

2021 Stats: www.chicagotribune.com...

ZERO large-scale protests over murders, so you can imagine how little (most) Chicago parents care what the public schools do.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Very interesting happenings in Kazakhstan. Looking at other news reports, Russia has acted fast to secure some facilities.

As this relates to the US, you don’t relinquish the keys to the most powerful nation in the world so easily.

It looks like Government Police are killing the protestors today, to send a message.

Source: www.bbc.com...

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who murdered protestor Ashli Babbitt on 1.6.2021 had the same mindset. Michael Byrd said he "saved countless lives", by killing Ashli.

Byrd brain: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Interesting.

Is this what biden's secret phone call with putin was about?

I wonder how much got kicked up to the big guy this time?

Still the same 10%?

Laundered through hunter's 'art' again?

(post by James021 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

The BBC World service is reporting this very differently, they're saying that they didn't resign. Apparently they were force out and the government was dissolved.

Soviet troops are also apparently on their way.

This looks more like a coup than people power.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It's actually the rise in food prices caused by the end of LPG subsidises that triggered the riots over there.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Well considering that some officers were allegedly behaded, and many protestors are now armed with rifles and grenades they raided from other security posts, I'd be shooting them too if they were getting ready to storm a fortified law enforcement position I was trying to secure.

It is looking to seem this may not be as organic as it was being said. Jen psaki pre-emptively denied any US involvement before we were directly accused, citing some Russian accusation. But i was following this since the weekend on several Central Asian sources, and nobody or even Russian sources directly cited any Western or American meddling. The Kazakh president stated terrorists from international sources had infiltrated. That could have meant ISIS for all we know considering they tend to pop up in these situations and people are allegedly being behaded.

So why was Psaki being pre-emptive with the denials???

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I was watching some footage from someone at the protests, there were some very big bangs around the government building that suggested artillery fire. I also heard some police had joined the protesters and citizens had arrested some military.

Perhaps it is a coup but it also has very much people power involved.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I don't think America is the most powerful nation anymore. China has overtaken us in Technology and manufacturing. Our military can't even field hypersonic weapons. Our nuclear missiles are very outdated. We have a divided population that will never heal. China is master now!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jagman72
a reply to: MDDoxs

I don't think America is the most powerful nation anymore. China has overtaken us in Technology and manufacturing. Our military can't even field hypersonic weapons. Our nuclear missiles are very outdated. We have a divided population that will never heal. China is master now!

Thank you for your opinion wumao, but your ccp leaders KNOW how absurdly incorrect your ridiculous claim is.

Thank you for playing.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: musicismagic
Caution please

Unreal

In Chicago, over 100 school-aged children were murdered last year.

2021 Stats: www.chicagotribune.com...

ZERO large-scale protests over murders, so you can imagine how little (most) Chicago parents care what the public schools do.

So sad. But if it's a criminal scum killed by police the streets are burning. This tells me that's further proof that the government instigates these reactions when they want them through BLM/antifa (paid by government thugs).
Thugs paying/hiring other thugs, there's a shocker.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Putin might well be behind all this insurrections. Kazach leaders have been trying to find a middle way between China and Rusia, also the west too. Vlad and the Oligarchs aren't going to like sharing wealth of Kazach with outsiders in addition to the region being the underbelly to Russia proper as a defence against NATO etc, along with it being pretty important still as the centre of Russian Space Programme. Russian Paras on their way according to media

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I am a white conservative male from NC. Democrats and Donald Rumsfeld set the military back decades. The Dems turned our military to a social experiment. Russia and China have fielded hypersonic weapons America is years behind them. The f35 gas short legs, while our enemies have long range stealth aircraft. Our Navy wrecks it's ships and submarines on a fairly regular basis. We build outdated and vulnerable aircraft carriers while our enemies build hypersonic anti-ship missiles. The only Chinese words I know is egg role. America is a shell of it's former self. Things were getting better under Trump, but now the Libs are in charge again. Thanks for playing!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
"Foreign spy agencies behind riots in Kazakhstan" Serbian president says...................... BELGRADE, January 6. TASS tass.com...

"Foreign intelligence services are behind the ongoing mass riots in Kazakhstan, which will result in hundreds or thousands of deaths and a looted country for years to come, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic told reporters on Thursday.

In a comment on the Serbian oligarchs’ claims about their upcoming victory in the April 3 presidential election, Vucic said: "I don’t think that they (oligarchs - TASS) hope to defeat a candidate, who calls for Serbia’s prosperity, they are not that silly and uninformed, they know that our people appreciate the achieved progress and know what people think. They say this because they think that someone with big money will push them in Serbia to stage riots in the country. So that they stage something what is happening in Kazakhstan, where will be hundreds or thousands of deaths, a looted country for years to come, where foreign services of various major forces have interfered. Probably, they want the same thing to happen in Serbia," Vucic said.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: James021

Glenn Beck seems to have a good understanding of things. His "chalkboard" teachings have opened a lot of eyes over the years.

edit on 1/6/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join