It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Movie Theatres Showing One Movie After the 6th Jan?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Umm, no. The 6th,7th,8th,9th all are the same. Shown maybe one or 2 less times during the upcoming week, but all movies are available on all days. I pulled a link for one of the 3 theaters.

Star AMC

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Umm, no. The 6th,7th,8th,9th all are the same. Shown maybe one or 2 less times during the upcoming week, but all movies are available on all days. I pulled a link for one of the 3 theaters.

Star AMC

ETA: you do have to arrow to the right to see all the movies available just an FYI

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

That doesn't hold up because 355 isn't being screened in the UK yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Add Denver to the list of only ONE movie... The 355. Full lineup... then The 355. Weird... Been seeing some chat on the facewebz as well.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
We're all about to step into the future on the 8th/9th.. One giant leap for mankind. Apollo is watching over us..

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

Ah, I was posting from mobile before, so didn't see the location. Maybe if you ever find yourself over here with nothing better to do than go see a movie.

We do bags of candy, but usually still buy a popcorn and soda from the theater. Tickets are free most of the time, so we don't mind as much.

a reply to: Daughter2

It's not. It's been explained a few times in the thread already.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Jan 5 2022 is 666 days after the proclamation of a national emergency due to this pandemic lie.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
National Engagement Seminar for Planning Guidance for Response to a Nuclear Detonation
Planning Guidance for Response to a Nuclear Detonation Coverpage
FEMA will be holding webinars to gather feedback on the latest Planning Guidance for Response to a Nuclear Detonation.

Date: January 6, 2022

Time: 12:00 PM PST - 12:30 PM PST

Virtual
www.fema.gov...

PDF
www.fema.gov...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - Trump cancels January 6th press conference.
3:11 PM · Jan 4, 2022·Twitter Web App

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here in Lawrenceville, GA AMC Colonial (on Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd) has regular show times for all movies. Not just 355. Maybe it was a deal that studio made with some theaters only?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Ash614
Ok this is F’ed up. Looked up Harkins in Phoenix -only 355 is showing on 7th WTF?!

First one I saw for Reno Nevada,

...uh... Private Watch Party-- "Safety and Sanitizing that SET THE MARK"
hard pass lol

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. Worthy of a thread on its own merit, if you haven't already done so.

Here an interesting tidbit I gleaned...

This guidance also reflects evolving nuclear threats. The 2010 Planning Guidance focused on 10 kiloton (kT) and smaller-yield detonations consistent with the threat of nuclear terrorism, all occurring at the Earth’s surface. This 2021 Planning Guidance update addresses an expanded range of threat scenarios, including nation-state threats with much larger explosive yields. Guidance also considers nuclear device delivered by ballistic missile or aircraft which can deliver detonations elevated in the air.

This is a departure from previous years' workshops where they primarily focused on terrorists, state-sponsored or otherwise, detonating a dirty bomb or low-yield device at ground level.

This now has a heavy focus (once you get down into about page 10 of the document) on the effects of up to 100 kT detonations at altitude and delivered via air or ballistic missile. This would be more of a concern of an attack from a peer or near-peer adversary (ie Russia, China, NK).

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Movies were the original places to try subliminal messaging. And the results were powerful.

With split second images and sounds you can make people have the urge to eat. Go go bathroom, get sad or get angry.
edit on 5-1-2022 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Hmmm... my 2 local theaters are showing 7 different movies, all listed past the 6th with new ones coming out at the end of next week.

ETA: the theaters are AMC, Emagine and MJR

Yes many look like that but if you specify the 7th it looks different.

Occam would point out that along with 5g or zombies another possibility is that conspiracy theorists like to see conspiracies in everything and will often do everything they can to find their confirmation bias. Then once they get that confirmation bias they stop actually gathering all the facts and have their minds made up.

I am Not saying you are doing that with this thread at all.

Although any half rational person would have seen very quickly that that's exactly what people are doing with this thread ....

But it's well known that those inclined towards believing conspiracy theories are very easily manipulated

Anyway, no issues with cinema listings here in the UK. But then again, we already have 5G

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Go look now. Depending on the theater chain, full schedules for the next week aren't released until Tuesday or Wednesday after they have their weekly meetings. The Harkins theater up the road from me showed one movie yesterday, today it has a full schedule.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

People are noticing that their local theatres are showing only one to two movies after the 6th of January and mine is the same here.

So guesses 5 G starts the 5th, Trump speech the 6th

The movie they all WILL show id 355 could this be 322?
From 2010

The number 322 is vitally important to these secret societies especially Skull and Bones, which has the number, enshrined in their tomb at Yale.Written in 2010rense.com...

3-22, or March 22nd, is also the sacred number to Skull and Bones, the secret society from Yale that produces the leaders of the United States and the world. When Tim Russert asked President George W. Bush what the Skull and Bones special number - 322 signified Bush replied that this was a secret. Senator John Kerry, who ran against Bush in 2004, is also a member of this ultra-secret society. He also refused to tell us what the number 322 meant to Skull and Bones.

Skull and Bones is a German secret organization that successfully transferred itself across the Atlantic Ocean in the early 1800's. When you back-engineer the secret societies from which the German version of Skull and Bones emerged one finds a strange fascination with Mars.

March is the only month of the year that is named after a specific planet in the solar system. It is also the first day of spring as well as the first day in the zodiacal sign of Aries, which is the Greek word for Mars, and it is where 'March' gets its name.

It isn't going too far out on a limb to say that population reduction is a major goal of these secret societies for better or worse.Normally I wouldn't put this much time into this small curiosity of ancient German secret societies. But as I watched the Health Care Debate over the last few weeks I suddenly saw that it was beginning to appear that President Obama, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats were going to vote the Health Care Bill on March 22nd.

Youre not going out on a limb suggesting population control is an intention of the oligarchal, occult-larping elites. Thats been in the works here in the states for over a century.

Yes they have been using coding and mk ultra techniques in their films for decades. The best thing to do, if this is a real concern to you, is to not watch these studio films. Disney/Marvel are the biggest offenders of this these days. The 355-322 connection, however, seems either a: far fetched and/or b: absolutley not worth investing your mental real estate in even if its true. There are bigger fish to fry, one more out of a thousand other coded films is just one more out of a thousand.

Nobody is going to theaters because its a dying medium. Thats a consumer issue. People like binging their streaming services. They realize its much cheaper than going to the movies. I have no sympathy for hollywood. Let them lose money trying to push #ty studio movies like the 355.

Imo the bigger issue than NWO coded films is just how much hollywood is bending to china. Let hollywood burn, mourn the end of movie theaters later. Get a bigger tv, stream your coded media from the comfort of your own home.

My first job was at a movie theater. Its always been a rip off. Im glad people arent going, the theater companies and film studios have robbed the public for long enough.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I checked it out firsthand and this issue did not exist. The theaters I checked are showing the usual number of movies.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Go look now. Depending on the theater chain, full schedules for the next week aren't released until Tuesday or Wednesday after they have their weekly meetings. The Harkins theater up the road from me showed one movie yesterday, today it has a full schedule.

People say it changed after Trump said he was not having his press conference.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: opethPA

Hmmm... my 2 local theaters are showing 7 different movies, all listed past the 6th with new ones coming out at the end of next week.

ETA: the theaters are AMC, Emagine and MJR

Yes many look like that but if you specify the 7th it looks different.

Occam would point out that along with 5g or zombies another possibility is that conspiracy theorists like to see conspiracies in everything and will often do everything they can to find their confirmation bias. Then once they get that confirmation bias they stop actually gathering all the facts and have their minds made up.

I am Not saying you are doing that with this thread at all.

Although any half rational person would have seen very quickly that that's exactly what people are doing with this thread ....

But it's well known that those inclined towards believing conspiracy theories are very easily manipulated

Anyway, no issues with cinema listings here in the UK. But then again, we already have 5G

And here I thought I was on a conspiracy site, BECAUSE people her look deeper than the people who just yak on Twit!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

People or people who actually have some idea how theater operations work?

Why did some theaters have screenings for other films before Wednesday?

Why did, in the screenshots I posted earlier on, the theaters say the screenings would be updated by Wednesday?

Why did most of the theaters have their screenings updated by Wednesday, some as early as Tuesday even, as promised, well before Trump cancelled his shindig?
edit on 1/5/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join