It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockdown - Xi'an capital city of Northwest China's Shaanxi Province - Covid & Hemorrhagic Fever

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: XipeTotex

Doesnt matter if you meant Americans or not.

You are a sociopath if you wish for the death of millions of humans for ANY reason. Why dont you go first? Put your damn money where your vapid mouth is.

I am sorry if my logic offends you, an evolved species is and strives to be in perfect balance with its surroundings, we are the opposite of that, and if thats not bad enough, we have robbed the chance from countless species by making them disappear, and it would not surprise me if we will leave nothing behind when our species ultimately performs a collective suicide, in case you have not noticed, the noose is already tightly around our necks.

There is no future for the human race, and if there is, i pity those who will see it.

The majority of species that ever lived already went extinct, before humanity evolved. They go extinct now and will continue to go extinct in the future. They will then be replaced by new species. That is because there has never been, is not and will never be this fictitious delusion called the balance of nature. At best you have a temporary ceasefire between species. The earth is always changing, the climate is always changing. Humans are just part of that like every other animal on the planet; no worse and no better. Despite what nihilists like to believe.
edit on 3-1-2022 by themessengernevermatters because: typo

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Your nihilism is clownish, but not amusing.

Wanna take that ‘weak’ statement back now you’ve had enough of me?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So no, you dont put your money where your junk is either. Figures.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think it is a hoax. Sun Tzu has a very dirty playbook that tricks opponents. Chinese revere Sun Tzu. Chinese are dirty players.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters

originally posted by: XipeTotex

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Doesnt matter if you meant Americans or not.

You are a sociopath if you wish for the death of millions of humans for ANY reason. Why dont you go first? Put your damn money where your vapid mouth is.

I am sorry if my logic offends you, an evolved species is and strives to be in perfect balance with its surroundings, we are the opposite of that, and if thats not bad enough, we have robbed the chance from countless species by making them disappear, and it would not surprise me if we will leave nothing behind when our species ultimately performs a collective suicide, in case you have not noticed, the noose is already tightly around our necks.

There is no future for the human race, and if there is, i pity those who will see it.

The majority of species that ever lived already went extinct, before humanity evolved. They go extinct now and will continue to go extinct in the future. They will then be replaced by new species. That is because there has never been, is not and will never be this fictitious delusion called the balance of nature. At best you have a temporary ceasefire between species. The earth is always changing, the climate is always changing. Humans are just part of that like every other animal on the planet; no worse and no better. Despite what nihilists like to believe.

Tell that to the mycelium network, if you have chat with it, you will be put to your place.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
hemorrhagic fever ? isn't that one of the ones were you extrude blood from orifices ? when are we gonna wake up and realize china is targeting us?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Anyways, want to know how i know i am winning an argument?

People dodging all the points that are made, and try to attack the person because they have nothing worthy to say.

Very immature.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Ya the SPARS pandemic in 2025 thru 2028 in time for Agenda 2030.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Yes, its the nightmare of nightmares.

Because of the early videos of China with people dropping in the streets from Covid 19, and that was not really happening, I suspect every report from China.

We should NOT attend the olympics. It would be the logical thing to do to cancel them if this were anywhere near truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Or… it could be that your points are silly, vapid and attention seeking. Thats not winning, thats not even being taken seriously.
edit on 1/4/2022 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

(post by XipeTotex removed for a manners violation)
(post by XipeTotex removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

If the Birkenstock fits…

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join