It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockdown - Xi'an capital city of Northwest China's Shaanxi Province - Covid & Hemorrhagic Fever

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: XipeTotex

Doesnt matter if you meant Americans or not.

You are a sociopath if you wish for the death of millions of humans for ANY reason. Why dont you go first? Put your damn money where your vapid mouth is.

I am sorry if my logic offends you, an evolved species is and strives to be in perfect balance with its surroundings, we are the opposite of that, and if thats not bad enough, we have robbed the chance from countless species by making them disappear, and it would not surprise me if we will leave nothing behind when our species ultimately performs a collective suicide, in case you have not noticed, the noose is already tightly around our necks.

There is no future for the human race, and if there is, i pity those who will see it.
edit on 3-1-2022 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

we are the 5th iteration. you do not even know how wrong you are. happy new year.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

At the end of the day, we are a cancer, an invasive species, our very existence is an insult to the balance of all things.

Something went wrong, we reproduce too fast, most likely our spot was reserved for the denisovan or neanderthal, then something happened,

I hate the "elite", but at least i find some comfort in that they are aware of the situation also, and are working 24/7 to fix this error.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

My statement stands.

(post by BrujaRebooted removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

we are the 5th iteration. you do not even know how wrong you are. happy new year.

Happy new year for you too, i believe we had potential some thousand years ago, but all was lost, again because "something" happened.

what do you mean exactly by 5th iteration?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

My statement stands.

No comment on any of the points i made? Weak. This right here is the reason why we must go.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well then, you want me to keep calling you a sociopath? Wishing anyone death is bad karma, worse when you wish it for millions.

Like I said, go first!
edit on 1/3/2022 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Well then, you want me to keep calling you a sociopath? Wishing anyone death is bad karma, worse when you wish it for millions.

Like I said, go first!

What if its baby Hitler?

Go spawn some irradiated monkeys to consume plastics.. calling me a sociopath..

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You are a punk that wants to seem edgy/intellectual, not gonna feed your fantasy.

Id have some respect for you if you believed in your cause enough to actually remove your footprint, rather than applauding the misfortune of others. But you dont have the courage or the dedication. If you did, and you really really believed what you are saying, we wouldnt be here in this piss match now would we?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Like I said, go first!

I think its bad karma that the tech you are using right now to post is built using materials that are produced by third world countries, poisoning the people working there, poisoning the water, the chemicals used to make the clothes you are wearing is killing the rivers, the wood in your furniture from illegal deforestation, the food in your fridge might have come right next to a starving person on the other side of the world. Everything about me and you is destruction, death. Everything.

I can not understand how anyone can fail to see the truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You are a punk that wants to seem edgy/intellectual, not gonna feed your fantasy.

Id have some respect for you if you believed in your cause enough to actually remove your footprint, rather than applauding the misfortune of others. But you dont have the courage or the dedication. If you did, and you really really believed what you are saying, we wouldnt be here in this piss match now would we?

I do not care how i seem, but i do wish to speak about my opinions, i have decided long ago not to reproduce, how could i? Only an insane person would want to bring a child in to this world. So i am doing my part.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Like I said, go first!

I think its bad karma that the tech you are using right now to post is built using materials that are produced by third world countries, poisoning the people working there, poisoning the water, the chemicals used to make the clothes you are wearing is killing the rivers, the wood in your furniture from illegal deforestation, the food in your fridge might have come right next to a starving person on the other side of the world. Everything about me and you is destruction, death. Everything.

I can not understand how anyone can fail to see the truth.

Dude, are you sitting there naked on the ground with no house, no car, no phone? Why do you keep saying ‘YOU’ if any of these things youve mentioned are in YOUR possession and use as well?
edit on 1/3/2022 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Not having children is a worthy decision. But it doesnt give you a pass to float above all the rest of us, childless or otherwise.

Did you make SURE you arent going to make a baby, or just more talk?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

If you read again my post tou will see that i said "everything about me and you is death and destruction"

And i told you that i have decided not to reproduce, because you were telling me to kill myself and whatnot, there are other ways, just like whats happening now with the injections. there is a strong possibility that they are trying to bring our numbers down with vaccinations, its not a new idea.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Not having children is a worthy decision. But it doesnt give you a pass to float above all the rest of us, childless or otherwise.

Did you make SURE you arent going to make a baby, or just more talk?

Wow this is getting personal but yeah, aint happening, and if an accident were to happen, there are ways to correct it, as it would save a mountain of suffering. Things are only getting worse, and i pity the children of some of my friends and relatives, that is no way to live, testing,injecting,torturing,brainwashing, and for what? To patch a broken marriage? to act on your instinct to reproduce? because your partner already has a child from a previous relationship, so a new one must be made for the new relationship? I know one single mother that has 5 children all with different men, and its always the same reason, a man wont take her if he has to look out for the children of other men only. so no, i wont be any part in bringing another soul on this planet.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So no, you dont put your money where your junk is either. Figures.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I dont get what you are saying but i am not a celibate monk if thats what you mean.

We have just scratched the surface a little here, and this has only been about our physical activities on this rock, dont even get me started on collective trauma of our species, and how we have been controlled by this for thousands of years, always passing on the trauma to the new generation. There the roots of the insanity of our species is beginning to be exposed.

But anyways, forgetting that you called me a sociopath because of my philosophical thoughts, happy new year, i do not feel our conversation is going to be that fruitful (much like our future as a species)

Good day.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Heeeeyyyyyyy.....

Isn't that the way the last psyop started ?

Am starting to give some credence, to those whom proclaim that ' The Scammers™ ' are completely devoid of creativity, and just go-back to the same playbook so often.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

If it isnt broke, dont fix it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join