It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Team Applauded for Giving What Big Pharma Refuses: A Patent-Free Vaccine to the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Texas Team Applauded for Giving What Big Pharma Refuses: A Patent-Free Vaccine to the World
"We're not trying to make money. We just want to see people get vaccinated."

While Big Pharma corporations took billions of dollars in public funding to help develop vaccines from which they then reaped enormous profits while often charging exorbitant prices, Hotez and Battazzi created Cobervax with $7 million, mostly from private investors. One of these, Austin vodka distiller Tito's, contributed $1 million to the effort.

"If we had even a fraction of the support that Moderna had, who knows, maybe the world would be vaccinated by now," Hotez told the Post. "We wouldn't be having a discussion about Omicron."

Heroes of the Apocalypse

This is how medicine should be done - as a calling not a paycheck.

Here is an article about how this vaccine is manufactured:

Corbevax is a “recombinant protein sub-unit” vaccine, which means it is made up of a specific part of SARS-CoV-2 — the spike protein on the virus’s surface.

The spike protein allows the virus to enter the cells in the body so that it can replicate and cause disease. However, when this protein alone is given to the body, it is not expected to be harmful as the rest of the virus is absent. The body is expected to develop an immune response against the injected spike protein. Therefore, when the real virus attempts to infect the body, it will already have an immune response ready that will make it unlikely for the person to fall severely ill.

Although this technology has been used for decades to make hepatitis B vaccines, Corbevax will be among the first Covid-19 vaccines to use this platform. Novavax has also developed a protein-based vaccine, which is still waiting for emergency use authorisation from various regulators.

indianexpress.com...

It is a well written and informative article on the differences between different COVID vaccines.

Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Why do these vaccine maker still try and make out that the spike protein is harmless?
Not to be trusted just like the mrna and viral vector injections.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

You mean public healthcare and emergency medical services shouldn't be exploited for financial gain because capitalism?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa-!?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Let's hope it's not "Tito & Tarantula" spiked !! 😷

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

China's vax is State sponsored and developed 100% 😎

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Oh. They should be poor and humble like civil servant Nancy Pelosi. See a pattern……

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hotez is a POS. He also lies. One study he put out states there is no eosinophilia following some shots, but in fact one of the references they use say "mild eosinophilia", and multiple others didn't state whether there was, and he ignored the US army's report of eosinophilic myocarditis. Because he is part of the whitewashing agenda, trying to pretend that what they were worried about wasn't happening. Yet the large myocarditis rates in under 30 year olds is exactly that.

The spike is highly pathogenic. Anyone that says otherwise is either ignorant or lying. There is so much evidence going back to 2005 that it is the major problem.

I don't buy a single bit of this. And no the world wouldn't be done with the virus if he had been given the money. Its a spike vax like the rest. All massive failures, that are creating mutants because they are spike only.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I would probably take this one tbh, if the organisation stood up to scrutiny.

Big Pharma are the scum of the world. Parasites that directly profit off of the sickness and suffering of the world. What i think should be done to their executives and major stockholders would likely constitute severe TOS violations, but imagination is a wonderous thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Not interested. Won't be taking anything of the sort. The answer is NO

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Tito's makes vodka just barely drinkable without putting mixers in it. So i tend to buy it from time to time. Mostly because they support things I support, and are Texas proud. I tend to gravitate towards Texas based companies when at all possible.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
this will only be useful if

it comes in recipe form

that can be recreated using common kitchen utensils and ingredients

and prepared on a Weber Grill while you drink a six pack.

(because no Pharmaceutical Company is going to produce a vaccine they cannot patent and profit from exclusively for 50 years - which is reality)
edit on 1-1-2022 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

You mean public healthcare and emergency medical services shouldn't be exploited for financial gain because capitalism?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa-!?
Problem is these manufactures/corporations (who are in cojones with the government) want capitalism for themselves but not us. They want us 'equalized' (all equally poor and miserable , aka , you will own nothing and be happy).
The divide between us and them (the 1% 'elites' , which includes these mega corporations) is just growing and has grown especially during this 'pandemic'.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Remember the thread about a German professor whom released full details on how to make HIS vaccine on the internet, the one whom got prosecuted in Germany for using it on himself and some volunteers since it had not been approved by the German Agency that brought the charges and was a REAL vaccine not a Spike Protein or mRNA based vaccine.

Since this story broke to persecute him he is now being claimed by some fake but mainstream news sites to have given it to over 200.000 people, an obvious lie as he had neither the infrastructure nor the manpower to do so.

www.dw.com...
Here is the lie repeated on several sites.
www.forbes.com... 63977f4ac9

The fact is he affectively released all his research and how to make his vaccine free to the world, it can be updated easily to all newer variants but it is not owned or controlled by the big pharmaceutical company's, you know the guy's that also sit on cures for cancer and have affectively murdered everyone we know whom died of cancer by doing so and so it got squashed.

So sorry Texas an elderly German scientist got there first and then got jumped on by the authority's despite his laudable public service and undoubted professional expertise in the field because the right people were not going to make a whole load of money out of it.

I can't recall whom the original thread author about his work was but it was on this site I first read about this.

S+F

edit on 1-1-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Here is what I see as the major issue with this vaccine, as well as all the others available.

The spike protein allows the virus to enter the cells in the body so that it can replicate and cause disease. However, when this protein alone is given to the body, it is not expected to be harmful as the rest of the virus is absent.
from your OP.

This iteration uses the S protein (spike) as the target. They all target this by introducing the S protein, and the immune system learns from that.

The problem is that it is S protein that is doing all the damage. It bonds with ACE2 and downregulates it causing inflammation and Thrombosis. This happens in virtually all major organs; Lungs, Heart, Digestive Tract, etc.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think that trusting that technology to develop the vaccine is probably safer than the mRNA vaccines. I guess we will have to wait and see how the testing goes on it, they seem like they want to do it right, I bet their testing results will be more truthful. Plus this gives multiple targets without putting in an active spike protein for the immune system to target.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

In order for the spike protein from the mRNA cells to break down, it necessitates the body making a specific enzyme, which can be a problem for some people. I would guess they break the virus apart with this particular vaccine, using the enzyme beforehand and it directly stimulates the immune response instead of infecting cells. That is my guess, I did read about a vaccine technology a few years ago that was being evaluated, but never really did find out if it succeeded in getting approved for use.

I will state that it is my belief that the mRNAs are not as safe as they are made out to be and I got my belief from studying real scientific articles, not propaganda from either side.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Not interested. The spike protein is the issue. The Army's soccer ball-shaped protein version would probably be the only safe version.
edit on 2-1-2022 by FocusedWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I wonder what happens to modified yeast escaping the lab.
You may still think that it never happens but think again.
I saw a guy on youtube genetically modifying yeast like he's making him a breakfast.
It's way too common. Students probably do it as a homework.
It cant be good. Yeast is airborne. When you let food exposed to the air it will ferment eventually.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Unfortunately it suffers the same problem as the other vaccines, it uses the spike protein, which I believe is what causes most of the vaccine injuries.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

China's vax is State sponsored and developed 100% 😎

and I'm pretty sure we funded it.

top topics

join