It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Out Of Sweden Shows Covid Spike Protein From Vaccines Impairs Cell DNA Damage Repair.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Scientists from two major Swedish universities recently released a worrisome paper that used a series of complex scientific techniques to look for the full-length coronavirus spike protein (the one the mRNA and DNA/AAV vaccines cause your body to produce) inside the nucleus of our cells.

As you probably know, the spike protein is the mechanism that the SARS–CoV–2 (coronavirus) uses to attach itself to the cell. Once it is attached, the virus can then infect it with its genetic code and replicate its code using the cell’s ability to produce copies. In other words, SARS–CoV–2 enters the host cells and spreads infections. The body’s defences are immediately alerted and they are trying to fight off the virus.

But this process takes time to produce a defence as the virus continues to spread to even more cells. That’s where the vaccine comes in. The vaccine produces its own spike protein infects the also enters into the cell but does not replicate in the same way. The vaccine-generated spike protein stimulates the body’s immune system to produce antibodies to fight the virus.

All of the COVID-19 vaccines currently approved by the FDA are designed to instruct human cells to make harmless spike proteins — that mimic a viral protein that’s used by the SARS-CoV-2 virus to enter cells. When the immune system recognizes the spike proteins, which aren’t normally there, they start generating antibodies and building an immune response against them. The process, in turn, prepares the body against future infection.

Article

Video

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thank you for the article.

Sad that huge swathes of populace just accept whatever is mainstreamed at them.

Time to cancel Sweden! About time, they LITERALLY make white people there.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
People think because they're still OK, after getting the vaccine a few weeks ago, they're in the clear.

Rude awakening coming to many.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
yeah exactly. Government don't want people dropping g like flies anytime soon. 4 to 5 years down the line when enough time has passed people won't put the two and two together.. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Link for anyone looking for the study in free, downloadable format.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Watch Bill Gates at the 3:50 mark:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
yeah exactly. Government don't want people dropping g like flies anytime soon. 4 to 5 years down the line when enough time has passed people won't put the two and two together.. a reply to: carewemust

Every time I hear, "I got vaccinated 3 months ago, and I'm fine!", I think of Obama's advisor who was recorded 3 times telling staffers to leverage the stupidity of Americans, when pushing their agenda.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate
Link for anyone looking for the study in free, downloadable format.

Thank-you. Knowledge brings POWER if its ACTED UPON.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

Every time I hear, "I got vaccinated 3 months ago, and I'm fine!", I think of Obama's advisor who was recorded 3 times telling staffers to leverage the stupidity of Americans, when pushing their agenda.

It's like when a virologist asked the CDC, Fauci, and Gates how a vaccine was produced so quickly, when it usually takes years. Their collective answer was basically "a bunch of people worked real hard on it."

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Apparently some of you didn't read the OP and if you did you need to do so again because it is actually pro-vax.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thanks...

I guess the use of antigenic epitopes of the spike is somewhat better than full–length spike–based vaccine.

But....let's not ruin the party and just wait till all these people start dropping dead in about 3 to 4 to 5 years.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thank you,
I thought my reading comprehension took a nose dive as
I could not read any thing like
the title of the OP in the article.

a reply to: daskakik

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Even if this is what you say, the spike protein doesn't continue to be produced. We know this because the body's immune response erodes over time, a relatively short time which is why they're talking boosters.

And any damaged cells will be replaced inside the body. They don't last forever, so any potential window from this would be finite.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Apparently some of you didn't read the OP and if you did you need to do so again because it is actually pro-vax.

And some did not watch the video or the other link which are anti-vax.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
The thing is that they are saying the virus is worse than the vax and the virus isn't much of a problem to the majority of people, so why would the vax be?

ETA: Or maybe another way of looking at it is that if the spike protein makes the vax bad you are just as SOL if you got the virus and got over it.

edit on 15-11-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
And some did not watch the video or the other link which are anti-vax.

You mean the video where Del Bigtree interprets these findings.....yeah lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Question:
For people who contract and recover from covid, and do NOT have a vaccine... do they suffer the same DNA repair issue, since the spike protein is also a factor in that case too?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here
Do current vaccines have full protein spike?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Do current vaccines have full protein spike?

Several vaccines that incorporate the full-length spike include the Oxford/Astra-Zeneca adenovirus vector vaccine (ChAdOx1 nCoV‐19), Ad5 vector, the LNP- encapsulated mRNA vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech (BNT162b2) and Moderna (mRNA‐1273), and the Novavax vaccine that uses the recombinant spike protein (NVX‐CoV2373).
edit on 15-11-2021 by drinkbeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Possible since news had a story about how women with long-term COVID might never exercise like they used to. That would argue for some degree of damage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join