It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will She Flip?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: InachMarbank

She was never offered a plea deal. I think anyone with 2 brain cells whose followed the Epstein saga knows no one else is going down, her and Epstein are the only sacrificial lambs so the rest of the elite politicians/celebrities/power brokers who are pedos and sex traffickers can rest easy and never face any consequences.

Listening to MSNBC this morning, they are still hoping that Trump will be snared somehow, even if they have to give up Bill Clinton, the prince of England, and the other Democrats who were involved.

edit on 12/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Covid must have been invented by our government to cover up deaths. How many of those deaths by covid cover up medical mistakes and pharmaceudical drugs deaths. This is a perfect way of hiding the true numbers of deaths attributable to the chemicals they have allowed to be added to our foods too.

We have to start looking at the whole picture, they want us to focus on this disease way more than we have to. There is something else going on and they could be using this to cover it up.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Considering all the prosecution got was the testimony of 3 anonymous witnesses, it is actually surprising she was found guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

I suspect they had much harder hitting evidence with the video tapes and binders of identifiable 3rd parties which was redacted.

Still it looks like all hope is not lost... yet... because this guilty verdict could turn push into shove.

Her lawyers are working on appeals and sentencing has not begun.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Don't be naïve, she already has named all the names while in custody for a year and a half.

Feds and some Locals have plenty of evidence😎

Judge already said most files are sealed.

Up to Fed and Locals to get indictments IF THEY DARE !!!! 🤣😈

IF THEY DARE !!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I didn't know John Larroquette was trans.

Or is that his ugly sister?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So, in order to cover up mistakes by big pharma you inflate the covid death figures, which would make the a failing of state or federal government instead?

I really can't see the Trump administration having done something that would shift blame away from others and on to it. That's just not in its nature.

In fact weren't people claiming that it was the other way around, and that deaths from other things like road accidents or gang shootouts were really covid to inflate the figures that way?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I bet the southern district of New York is chomping at the bit to get to one guy, if he is on the list that Maxwell supplied authorities with.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
I came here looking for some discussion on the Ghislaine Maxwell guilty verdict, and I find nothing.

She's looking at a maximum sentence of 65 years I heard, and minimum 12 years.

Man that sounds utterly dreadful...

The obvious question that must be on everybody's mind...

Will she start naming names in exchange for a lighter sentence???

If her sentence is reduced to 65 days of public service at a juvenile detention center, we will know for sure that Maxwell flipped.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
There is absolutely no reason for her to name anybody now. She has already been convicted.

Other than maybe there’s a ton of pedophiles out there that still need to go to jail. You shouldn’t stick up for child molesters but I’m not surprised . They are the lowest form of human . I can’t believe how you can say that . Did you stick up for Jimmy Saville and Prinve Andrew too

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

I bet the southern district of New York is chomping at the bit to get to one guy, if he is on the list that Maxwell supplied authorities with.

Even IF the "Name" is forged with planted evidence !😈

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I wonder what happened to all that massive evidence taken by The FBI from Epstein's house(s) ????

S-E-A-L-E-D tighter than a nuclear waste disposal drum 🍾

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
Will she start naming names in exchange for a lighter sentence???

I believe she is 'under control' at this time. If she says anything at all, it will not go astray from the elite's provided narrative.

Is Tom Hanks still a Greek Citizen? LMAO

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Any comments from Chauntae Davies yet ?
bwaaaahahahaha 😈🍾

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
There is absolutely no reason for her to name anybody now. She has already been convicted.

Except it’s the right thing to do .....

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail
Nobody is sticking up for her.

They are saying that plea agreements are made with the prosecution before a trial, where the prosecution agrees to drop and/or reduce charges in exchange for a guilty plea or for information from the accused.

That time has passed.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Her to name names????? To who???? The whole shebang was run through the alphabet agencies, they already had the names. They wanted a clean the cupboard out show trial and that's just what you got. She'll go down, a few months and she will be forgotten. No one will know when or how she will get out.
Maybe she'll get a terminal illness and Biden will grant her freedom to die in dignity for the rest of her 40 years.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
She probably already did the deal; agreed to keep her mouth shut in exchange for lighter sentence, better location and the possibility of early release when it’s blown over in a few years.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
She never would have made it to court if that was the plan.

More improbable deaths have already happened:
- Epstein's jail "suicide" with multiple fractures in the neck, while BOTH of his jailers were sleeping at the same time, and none of the noise of this suicide woke them up....and all the jail video cameras and recording just happened to go haywire all at the same time....

- Robert Maxwell's "accidental" drowning, after falling out of his multi-million dollar yacht, no one on the boat saw or heard anything, despite numerous crew. Spanish police barely investigated and judged that there was "no foul play"....because, you know, falling out of multi-million dollar yacht is a very common natural cause of death.....and there were numerous Mossad officials at Maxwell's funeral....
edit on 30-12-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I wonder if she will ever get an interview from the press while in prison? I also wonder on what grounds she was denied said interview?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This was never a trial to gain info. It was a sham to bury info. How is this not clear?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join