It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top public health figures accused of genocide...sent to ICC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: LordAhriman
LOL

Really that's it "LOL"

People are Trying to hold the Sociopathic bastards accountable and do the right thing for a change.

And all you have to say is " LOL "

Don't be too hard on him, the vax has the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier.... that has the potential for serious consequences.
For the vaxxed..... LOL stands for "Living On Luck"

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The Biden Administration has decided to let people return to work while still infected with Covid-19. And the Biden Administration has decided to not order Covd-19 home testing kits until the Omicron variant has a solid foothold in America.

This makes the Biden Administration eligible for a MASS MURDER trial, does it not?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Biden Administration has decided to let people return to work while still infected with Covid-19. And the Biden Administration has decided to not order Covd-19 home testing kits until the Omicron variant has a solid foothold in America.

This makes the Biden Administration eligible for a MASS MURDER trial, does it not?

Could we be uncovering a pattern of what amounts to modern-day targeted Genocide, from the Biden Administration?

It looks like the Biden Administration has been causing needless deaths for months in states that are successfully run by Republicans.

FLORIDA, for example:

Florida’s surgeon general has accused the Biden administration of “actively preventing” the distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments for COVID-19, causing an “immediate and life-threatening shortage of treatment options.”

According to Ladapo, the reduction went into effect after Gov. Ron DeSantis ordered an increase in monoclonal antibody treatments to combat the Delta variant in August.

By mid-September, treatment had been administered to nearly 100,000 people before Washington announced what the state surgeon general called a “dramatic reduction in the number of monoclonal antibodies to be allocated” to Florida.
More at: nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
www.newstarget.com...

The title is a bit long, but it's good to see that the case for genocide and violation of Nuremberg Code has made it to the International Criminal Court.

It doesn't mention Reiner Fuellmich by name, but I suspect he is involved in this.

I am hoping that the ICC is more principled than the US judiciary, hoping for the best.

I found this interesting and am gonna do a little digging....

The criminal complaint is brought forth by former Pfizer vice president Dr. Michael Yeadonand human rights lawyer Hannah Rose. They are joined by Astrophysicist Piers Corbyn, retired law enforcement officer Mark Sexton, nurse Louise Shotbolt, funeral director John O’Loony, and human rights activist Johnny McStay.

(From OP"s link)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
I believe evidence was also handed in at several London police stations at the beginning of December.
I also understand from somebody who knows Mark Sexton that he has some damning evidence of Brit involvement with WuHan lab.
I'll see if I can get hold of my friend for an update.
Rainbows
Jane

(post by COVIDTruth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
For anyone interested, here is the link to the full ICC - Complaint that was filed (PDF).
www.docdroid.com...#

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well we are not signatories to the ICC because it would contradict our COTUS. SO prolly not.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

This will be put in the bin for being the stunt it is.

So is the letter as written by the ICC which issued a case number a stunt? So glad to see we have brought on the clowns

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Look at the make up of the ICC by race and color. One certain race is is leery to the extreme and they should be based on what Bill Gates said several times on several occasions decades ago. He said, I watched the video which appeared to be genuine.

Now, they [ICC] could be threatened, bribed or have an accident but with so much at stake I don't think they can pull it off.

But who knows.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
So is the letter as written by the ICC which issued a case number a stunt? So glad to see we have brought on the clowns

Case number, or not, the ICC will not give this complaint much time. It'll be logged, reviewed and then dismissed after a polite process to demonstrate due diligence.

It's the wrong court. So yes, it's a stunt. If these people have a case then they need to pursue in the UK courts, but they know it would not get far either.

The International Criminal Court (ICC) investigates and, where warranted, tries individuals charged with the gravest crimes of concern to the international community: genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity and the crime of aggression.

Source ICC

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
For anyone interested, here is the link to the full ICC - Complaint that was filed (PDF).
www.docdroid.com...#

Look at the FOI documents at the end......
How can people go on media outlets, of any kind, lie and say that the SarsCov2 has been isolated and purified??

The link below will take you to the starting page of the documents.
www.docdroid.com...=38

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

So yes, it's a stunt. If these people have a case then they need to pursue in the UK courts

IMHO, they have a case. Most people who don't want anything to do with the case have a vested interest in the vaccines, are elected officials who don't want to be demonized by the media and their Big Pharma backers or are people who actually trust, not science, but Big Pharma and government.

These Vaccines are not vaccines, not even by the revised definition they put in place to try and make them fit in the category of 'vaccine'.
They are a treatment, at best.
Just look around...... case #s are skyrocketing vaxxed and unvaxxed.
The vaccine does not slow it down.
You can catch it.
You can spread it.
You can be put in the Hospital.
Quad

edit on 31-12-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
LOL

I think this was in response to:

"I am hoping that the ICC is more principled than the US judiciary, hoping for the best. "

For which, I would like to add...

LOL

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Maybe we, or at the very least, I, should explain the "lol" since it apparently didn't sit as well with the OP as it did with me.

To assume the ICC will be a better arena to fight your battle, I would like to point out a few things:

1. We aren't even signatories to the ICC Rome Statue.

2. The ICC works under the capacity of the United Nations. Do I need to give a introduction to the UN?

3. Even if charges were brought and dully founded, the ICC doesn't have an executive authority to follow through, hence they'd have to rely on the United Nations Security Council for execution, where Biden has veto authority.

4. Don't forget Muhammar Guddafi, they killed and hung him, not for breaking the law, but for political motivations (imo).

ETA:

5. Lets not forget the sweet SWEET deal the Japanese war criminals received over the German war criminals.

6. If the ICC was serious, do you think Bush and Blair would be free men? How about Obama and David Cameron?

ICC is FULL of it...

Responsibility and culpability only happen when you, the people, come to take it. When will we wake up out of this slumber and realize our institutions aren't there for us....They're there for them... Absolute power doesn't exist, and when people realize that, we can take back...absolute power.

Whats a man to a mob, a mob to a king, a king to a god, a god to a non believer.
edit on 31-12-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You make a good point. Likely the European Courts are as compromised as the US courts. Considering their proximity to Davos and the WEF, they might be more bought than the US.

At this point, I'm optimistic.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: Salander
By far,the biggest financial contributor to the ICC is the EU.
upload.wikimedia.org...

The EU is the area of the world most highly infiltrated and manipulated by the WEF,who as we know are obsessed with using vaccines and lockdowns as part of the way they will hammer us into the wonderful dystopian great reset future they have planned for all..
If the EU doesnt like the idea of this case,Im sure they would make noises in the shadows about who is paying most of the courts running costs.

So I am going to bet the court will not hear this case.
Something will likley happen which makes it look like the case can't be heard because of some weird legal technicality,and the MSM will of course dutifully fail to mention it.

Corruption and evil reign

That is the cynical view, and most likely the case.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's critical that the legal route is taken to bring to account those inflicting so much harm on the world. Don't be surprised if they have not also planned for this contingency as well. The ability to channel human emotion and interest is their specialty. They could put on show trials and even convince the public the guilty are actually going to prison or even getting the death penalty. With all the digital effects and possibly clones they could convince most they actually saw them on tv. Creating realities is Hollywood's specialty. Meanwhile those actually guilty laugh at the gullibility of the rest of us from the comfort of their chateaus and plan their next moves.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Sadly that is the reality of the situation. WEF has many powerful individuals in its grasp, for decades.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

You are probably quite right. The cynical view usually carries the day, but sometimes there are a few good men and women who do the right thing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join