It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Important Alien Story Never Told

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Came across this documentary and thought that many of you might find it to be of interest.

What is the alien agenda? Are UFOs real? And why has the government gone to such great lengths to stifle the overwhelming evidence that there is life outside of Earth that exists? Some of our greatest minds on the planet share the truth behind this massive cover-up.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks

This popped up on my YT last night, so I saved it for later. Now you saying to give it a watch has piqued my interest even more. You generally don't dabble in this forum.... sooooooooo......

Now I've gotta watch it!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

thank you for posting this. just starting to watch it but i can already tell i'll like it.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
THANKS NS!!!
Been looking for a good documentary!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I don't make threads in here, but I read everyone else's. I know a lot of us miss the U.F.O/Alien threads so figured, why not throw it out there.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Bigburgh

I don't make threads in here, but I read everyone else's. I know a lot of us miss the U.F.O/Alien threads so figured, why not throw it out there.

Commence extended alien arrival.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yea this popped up on my feed not too long ago and have been meaning to watch it

It's a pretty good synopsis that touches on a number of theories. It's got Friedman and the legendary Marrs pretty much disclosure is coming. Definitely worth the watch, never heard the story about the sniper taking out the guy they were interviewing? looking that one up for sure.

I can certainly see the theory that they want the planet's resources but could care less about humanity itself

touches on other theories Ive heard of as well, like our indigenous peoples have stories of the "ant people" that help humanity, sounds an awful lot like the reptilian angle.

Wasn't it Dulce where the alledged battle was waged on certain levels with American and Alien Casualties...

I could definitely see where we are of no consequence they aren't going to fix us, we will be lucky if they tolerate us at all.
edit on 28-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Have you watched this NS? If so, what did you think of it?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yes, I did watch it. I always find these types of documentaries interesting.

I never believed that we were the only planet with sentient beings. Who or what these beings are, we can't say for certain. I think that some UFOS are from other planets, some may be interdimensional and some are of our own making.

It always fascinated me that there were sightings long before airplanes were even invented. Sightings come from people all over the world and from all walks of life...Airplane pilots, police officers, even one of our astronauts. Intriguing to say the least.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Nice, I’ll have to check it out

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

the older guy in the start was part of serpo

he was part of TTSA

he WORKED for the USAF doing films

the so called aliens he saw happen to fit exactly a statue in a very very very famous museum in the UK hosting Egyptian and Sumerian artifacts

ET truth will not be had via YouTube and in alot of cases is entertainment at best and more likely MIS information

Vallee and Hynek came to the conclusion that these devices are interdimensional or even part of the earth and humans unconscious interacting as a teaching device, evolution in action if you will

why do UFO's always seem JUST out of reach of what us humans can do, from ghost blimps, to ghost missiles after WWll, and now the BBT's and other odd craft that seem like they are our future

if anything the UFO are a distraction from what is happening on the ground under said lights in the sky, Both of them said it would be unadvisable to touch a UFO

Vallee in an interview let slip that during the bay of pugs invasion we used a sub off its cost that was ready to do a 3D hologram of Jesus but never did apparently in an attempt to clog the phone lines so the invasion could happen

everyone including myself is so lock in on what is in the sky that we might be missing the most important part of this high strangeness.

i also believe the people who run UFO's are in charge of haunted houses

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

...and some are of our own making.

I do not deny that ET might be here now, and maybe always have been. I think it is likely the universe is so full of intelligent life it would boggle the human mind to try and comprehend it. But...

I think much of what we see and hear about "UFO's / UAP's may very well be technology from a "breakaway civilization". A sliver of our society that exist underneath us and use all the technology they've hidden from us and are financed by near bottomless black budget accounts. Our government has literally admitted to losing trillions of dollars. That money went some where and I think it continues to finance a civilization that lives right under our noses.

Not saying I'm right, but I've suspected it for years (among other things).

I finished it and it hasn't changed my mind. I think some of the folks in these documentaries are tools, but I still found it interesting. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Some decent videos and pics of UFOs..One of the better videos IMO youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This doc represents the typical well-known ET believers who are always peddling the conspiracy theory that the government knows everything and are hiding dead ETs and space ships somewhere, which I don’t believe is true.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Great docu, Night. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

The problem is they go into it: the gov has to acknowledge ET is the one right answer.
That would be a lie. Or at least we have to assume it could be. Since all we know is it is intelligent.
It's China... puh please.
And I don't understand why people always want to name things before they figure out what it is.
It's elusive and intimidating.
Why would the people who are it risk that to hear the opinion of filthy biologicals? They already know we have nothing to offer.
And I think it is really liberating. There's an intelligence behind it.
Here on ATS KPB story is great. TEOT's stories. A lot. From members I really believe experienced something 'extraordinary'. With something not only not from the human world or universe, but are also with us since forever. Long before any technological solution would have been possible.
It's either way wise to be cautious. And reserve Judgement.
But intelligence is really already big.
And now everybody is locked in and fighting for survival.
Hm.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks Sky!
I will watch it later as I have to get ready for a Doctor's appointment.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ok wow, the whole dude who got shot by a sniper, that caught me off guard lol.

Is that verified true!?!?!?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I don't know. I'm sure there is more info out there somewhere.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I really enjoyed the docu it was something new for a change.
I used to be heavy into UFO & Alien research when I lived
on west coast. I have had encounters of both me whole life
& why I joined ATS. Eventually maybe I will share here, it's hard
because when you know for yourself it's real & having actual
contact & then sharing only to be so ridiculed if it's even worth the time
to create a thread.

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 29122021 by Ektar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join