It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Important Alien Story Never Told

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
As originating from earth... We have no previous experience with anything outside these dimensions dictating this distinct earth based continuum. Even just interacting with various earth based species we are met with surprisingly borderline impossible realities. Why is the sloth slow by our standards? Why is a housefly fast?

Now apply these concepts to a species from a entirely alien galaxy with forms of matter unknown... Things only detectable within the dark matter. Of star systems with extremely fast or slow based on our experience... Have we found a star system yet that does mimic the contents makeup like ours? There's always a component that to us would make it a great question mark. Perhaps a "big bang" in this dimensional time is a blink of an eye in there's.

Maybe everything we see is a mandelbrot set going slower and slower, so much that we are naturally becoming handicapped... due to our disposition between two opposing timelines.... we cannot detect this phenomenon.

a reply to: Night Star

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Ok wow, the whole dude who got shot by a sniper, that caught me off guard lol.

Is that verified true!?!?!?

No, it's a mockumentary.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Worth watching, thanks for posting.

I wish though that makers of this type of entertainment would either not use material from people who don't know their facts or edit it out. E.g. there was not widespread panic after The War of the Worlds radio broadcast, the Egyptian hieroglyph helicopter thing has been shown to have been a modern alteration to the original, Levengood's work on crop circles has not been independently validated, the Betty Hill star map does not prove the incident wasn't a hoax etc. I also didn't like the use of real footage alongside fake with no distinction for the viewer.

Is it that hard to do a documentary on a subject and avoid using dodgy material (maybe so if using any of the normal suspects).

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Ok wow, the whole dude who got shot by a sniper, that caught me off guard lol.

Is that verified true!?!?!?

No, it's a mockumentary.

Nooooooooo

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

I would love to hear your stories about your encounters and I'm sure many others would as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The earth has creators, their 1st try was with dinosaurs, then they erased and started over.

We are organically built machines.

We cannot even comprehend the levels of advancements of the creators. Even though it's all relative

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

After being unable to read ATS for a few days, I was pleasantly surprised to log on and find some new threads in the Aliens and UFOs forum. I typically don't enjoy watching videos, but the one in the OP is pretty good so far.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
the absolute biggest Alien visitation story ------- >

is celebrated as the 'Immaculate Conception' of Mary (birth mother of Jesus) by Alien (AKA= Angel) who actually preformed an operation that inseminated Mary, the virgin, with the 'seed' of King David who live round 500 years earlier...

that's what was revealed to the wise here on Earth

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
According to this abductee who posted here on ATS (who was also the subject of a book) believes this:

imgur.com...
edit on 30-12-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I posted this on Reddit...

Looking at the big picture, it's all the same, reported UFOs for 75 years, counting from 1947, and still, no one has come up with any ideas other than constantly hearing the same old story of someone seeing a UFO. At this point, after researching this for years it's come to like, so what.

I'm not saying I don't believe the folks it's just that it's always the same old story. Someone sees a UFO unexplainable and often they are and they report them and nothing happens...

It might be that as Grant Cameron says, we have to investigate the experiences of Close Encounters of a 4th or 5th kind, known as CE4 OR CE5. Other than that it gets tedious just hearing UFO reports which boil down to investigative dead ends repeatedly.

Even with BigFoot, at least one can travel the wilderness and look for him, it, or what. Though no one has found one.

With UFOs, what can we do to explain it? Chase them. (That didn't turn out so well in the 40s when one was chased!) There are theories, John Keel's for instance in two of his books, but theories are not a certainty.

So, with UFOs, we'll just have to live with uncertainty. I'm not saying don't report UFO sightings or diminishing the reality of the experience just that constantly for almost 8 decades reporting UFOs has got us nowhere in explaining these mysterious phenomena.

So, as of yet, we haven't seen the greatest UFO story ever. When and if we ever understand it will be the greatest ufo story ever told.
edit on 30-12-2021 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Came across this documentary and thought that many of you might find it to be of interest.

What is the alien agenda? Are UFOs real? And why has the government gone to such great lengths to stifle the overwhelming evidence that there is life outside of Earth that exists? Some of our greatest minds on the planet share the truth behind this massive cover-up.

Thanks. I come here for good threads to read/post. But mostly just the "Billary/BidenEvil/TrumpTrumpTrump/TheWorldIsEnding" typical political threads.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Thank you for posting
It's still a question of believe because don't count on a disclosure.
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

you are right
it's even possible to track them trough history with artefacts starching from Spain to Jordan. One can even writings about a journey to North America before 1000 AD saying he did it so preserve the route his ancestor knew. Rocket drawings in stages in 1521. After that most likely flourished within occult Arianism and after WWII in underground bases.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I've been involved with UFOlogy far kiger than possibly anyone in this forum or all UFO forums combined, trust me. I am more that qualified to comment. I started to view the video but as soon as it started with Stanton Friedman, the worst "UFOlogist" in the field and I know he had thousands if not millions of admirers/supporters. I met him a couple of times in the late '70s early '80s. He never from being a belier in and spouting world-class bs. But be that as it may.

Here is a transcript of the video's opening narration:
"According to a National Geographic survey, 77% of all Americans believe there are signs that aliens have visited Earth. But despite this consensus our governments have yet to acknowledge what many believe to be the truth behind extraterrestrials. Is disclosure just around the corner as some believe? Or has the UFO phenomenon always been a fabrication of the human mind."

That is an example of stupidity. Whoever wrote that didn't finish high school. National Geography cannot claim 77% of all Americans because they did not poll all 330 million Americans. And we don't need any kind of poll because the opinions don't override knowledge and I'm sure all Americans know UAPs exist so belief is not a factor. And governments don't havel to acknowledge anything that they don't know anything about. And the "truth"? Give me a break! If you go back 10, 15 years the members of this forum thought it was just around the corner and their wishes were not fulfilled. And the UFO phenomenon always been a fabrication of the human mind? The stupidity of that statement is a record breaker. Of course I didn't watch the video after Stanton was introduced. Nothing new.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: idusmartias
That is an example of stupidity. Whoever wrote that didn't finish high school. National Geography cannot claim 77% of all Americans because they did not poll all 330 million Americans.

I take it statistics wasnt part of your corriculum either.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Bigburgh

I don't make threads in here, but I read everyone else's. I know a lot of us miss the U.F.O/Alien threads so figured, why not throw it out there.

We know to much after disclosing to disclosure al these years here to finally have a government scenario we either like or dislike.
For now I'm mainly watching how this plays out.

But we skipped the third card and maybe the fourth card will be aliens 👽
Thanks Nightstar

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

And the UFO phenomenon always been a fabrication of the human mind? The stupidity of that statement is a record breaker. Of course I didn't watch the video after Stanton was introduced. Nothing new.

Agreed if the statement is from the perspective of all sightings being internal fabrications but otherwise I don't think the basic premise can be discounted, or at least that the phenomenon isn't a manifestation somehow created by the human collective.

It seems to have evolved in alignment with both technological and cultural development so appears to be closely linked in some form or another.

The general message seems to be stop destroying the environment and travel between stars is possible so maybe it's Gaia telling us to bugger off - or somehow a factor of evolution.

Either way I don't think anything can be ruled out until it has been.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

And the UFO phenomenon always been a fabrication of the human mind? The stupidity of that statement is a record breaker. Of course I didn't watch the video after Stanton was introduced. Nothing new.

Agreed if the statement is from the perspective of all sightings being internal fabrications but otherwise I don't think the basic premise can be discounted, or at least that the phenomenon isn't a manifestation somehow created by the human collective.

It seems to have evolved in alignment with both technological and cultural development so appears to be closely linked in some form or another.

The general message seems to be stop destroying the environment and travel between stars is possible so maybe it's Gaia telling us to bugger off - or somehow a factor of evolution.

Either way I don't think anything can be ruled out until it has been.

The fact that alien aerial phenomena has been recorded in photos, movies, digital media since time immemorial takes them out of being "a fabrication of the human mind".

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

True in that there are recordings of UFO's (UAP's) and even some physical trace cases but none alone that can be proven to be beyond other potential explainable causes (however unlikely) and until we know for sure what mechanism is behind these manifestations we can't rule out the human mind as being the cause.

Even if you could argue the critical mass of reports, recordings and contactee accounts is beyond the point of reasonable doubt in terms of the existence of a phenomenon (which I can) then that makes those occurrences exceptional and in a situation beyond our current levels of understanding.

The ability of the human mind to manifest physical objects which can be observed by others is also beyond our current level of understanding but if you accept one you have to hold the door open for the other.

I don't personally think that will be the answer but the anthropomorphic behaviour of the phenomenon as a whole is intriguing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join