It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason They Want to Give Covid Jabs to Kids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sigh, the worry is that children might act as a reservoir for covid and that they might either transmit it to someone who is at a greater risk or that they ight incubate a new more dangerous varient.

The aim simply to stop children from dying it's to remove potential disease vectors form the wider community.

What about animal reservoirs? A lot of different animals have tested positive for covid. Should we start vaccinating all the pets, livestock, deer, and snow leopards?

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/26/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

edit on Sun Dec 26 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

Because the anti-vaxxers have made this so political that by the time we've "taken our time" they'll have shifted the goalposts somewhere new. And in the meantime we'll still be facing who knows what kind of restrictions or variants.

"Anti-Vaxxer have made this political"
Pretty short memory there mate.... Remind me, which politician was it that said they will not take trumps vaccines.

How do you even come to the conclusion not getting a vaccine is "Political"

What about people who choose to use other treatments instead of chemotherapy... Is that political...?
The majority of posters here choosing not to be vaccinated isn't for any political agenda, it's because not much of this makes any sense to someone able to think critically.

What critical thinking are you doing for yourself exactly if all you do is spout whats been said on mainstream media by people who are in the governments pockets....
Stop listening to them and just bloody think.

You can have all the boosters in the world, you're still going to catch it, you're still going to spread it and can still end up in hospital.

You can literally seperate every human on earth into 2 groups (vaccinated/unvaccinated), split them apart put them on the other side of the world from eachother.... The vaccinated group will still catch it and spread it, even though there is no unvaccinated person anywhere near any of them for thousands of miles....

The media are pushing useless vaccines and trying to cause divide and here you are telling us we're making it political, ok mate... If you say so.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You've been here for a while now. Probably about time you added an avatar. How about this one?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Stop shilling for corrupt giant corporations.

That is difficult for that group to do, as it is their job per GEC/TNI.

Targeting my children is a red line. I already have to disect to them the very mechanisms of the propoganda whenever the CDC commercial comes on. From the way the happy scenes and music is designed to target the parts of the mind that help you be more trusting , relaxed, and receptive to the way the words are phrased, and finally constantly reminding them that the CDC is a partner agent to the global engagement center who's job it is to utilise agents and operators for the sake of influencing targeted demographics.

Repetition works both ways, even my five year old is reminding me he saw CDC propoganda during the commercials between his PBS cartoons. I'm so proud of my boy, first for knowing the word propoganda now, and seconod for identifying the CDC commercials as such. Although he can't quite articulate the definition, he just knows it is enemy propoganda.

Suck my balls globalist cabal government, the only thing you are truly succeeding in is getting us to raise our kids to recognise the real enemy, and become much better at it. I am working on having them identity the agency seals as well, so they know which enemies belong to what group.

The next generation of revolutionaries are being trained today.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Evil is often performed under the guise of the greater good. It was also claimed it was merciful and for the greater good to use gas.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat
There’s a huge plot hole in his pro vaccine propaganda that he/she/it has never answered and always seems to back off from and ignore when challenged: that of long term data for vaccines.

A. Zombies obviously can’t answer that and it undermines every positive thing said about vaccines. Passed the couple of years point the vaccine is a roll of the dice. If the dice land badly that’s a great proportion of the human race damaged.

That makes taking the vaccine a gamble, but Zombies appears to be in denial about his/her/its little gambling habit and endorsement of gambling.

edit on 28-12-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MufflerTuesday

And you're moving the goalposts.

If we vaccinate enough people then that problem will solve itself.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I can't answer the question because you haven't actually asked it. You've just alluded to something non-specific that you are refusing to define sufficiently for anybody to figure out what the question is, let alone answer it.

What about the long term data for the vaccine?

For that matter, what do you even consider "long term" to mean?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Did you're masters at big oil send you that?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Did you're masters at big oil send you that?

Your*

I like how you pick and choose who you (Try) to answer.
Why don't you just take your boosters and shut up and let the grown ups do what they want to do.
You accuse us of making it political... Yet I don't see anyone here trying to get people to not take it...
It's ALWAYS the other way round and for absolutely ridiculous reasons that make no sense.
edit on 28-12-2021 by LocalGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

The greater good is also typically done under the name of the greater good.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I can't answer the question because you haven't actually asked it.

What is the observational data for vaccine recipients 2years+ after injection?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LocalGenius

Seriously?

Have you seen how many questions I've answered, and in how many threads?

Half the time you don't even ask an answerable question, you just throw out a random accusation about some nebulous group with some mysterious agenda. Reading your comments is like reading an X-files fanfiction forum on Reddit.

I'm debunking these silly conspiracies using actual data (See me signature for links), because this pandemic should have been over last year, but it isn't because every other web forum and social media network is jammer full of people saying that the pandemic is fake or that masks will give you autism. Or that the vax will make you magnetic. So people aren't taking the basic precautions that we as a society need to take to protect ourselves.

If you don't want to get the vax then don't get the vax, but don't try to persuade other people not to get it, because every person who gets Covid is another reason why this pandemic isn't over already.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

"I'm debunking these silly conspiracies using actual data (See me signature for links)"

Problem there is your "Actual data" isn't standing up to actual reality...

And your ending proves where you're going wrong....

"If you don't want to get the vax then don't get the vax, but don't try to persuade other people not to get it, because every person who gets Covid is another reason why this pandemic isn't over already."

To say that is to deny the fact the vaccines don't stop you getting Covid

Or do you think the pandemic will be over as long as EVERYONE is vaccinated despite people still getting Covid...

The real reason we're in this "Pandemic" is because of scared little basement dwellers like you with your "Actual data"

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Diseases don't evolve to become more deadly.

Stop shilling for corrupt giant corporations.

Then what was delta?

Stop shilling for small theater.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LocalGenius

"I'm debunking these silly conspiracies using actual data (See me signature for links)"

"If you don't want to get the vax then don't get the vax, but don't try to persuade other people not to get it, because every person who gets Covid is another reason why this pandemic isn't over already."

Or do you think the pandemic will be over as long as EVERYONE is vaccinated despite people still getting Covid...

The real reason we're in this "Pandemic" is because of scared little basement dwellers like you with your "Actual data"

My sources are in my signature, please explain how the don't stand up.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

I can't answer the question because you haven't actually asked it.

What is the observational data for vaccine recipients 2years+ after injection?

Hang on, I'll go fetch my time machine.

By the time I come back you'll be asking for 3 years, no doubt. Then 4, then 5. In 10 years you'll be asking for 20 years of data.

You do nothing but move the goal posts or ask for data that you know isn't available yet. How about you look at the 1i month of data that we have and explain why it isn't good enough.

The source in my signature say that the vax is safe and effective and you have not even bothered to dispute them.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LocalGenius

My sources are in my signature, please explain how the don't stand up.

I don't care about your sources.
The reality of it is, it's absolutely crazy to push a "vaccine" for a disease
when said vaccine does not work on the disease
and furthermore that vaccine has zero long term data to suggest what implication it could cause 2/3/4/5 years down the line
especially when that disease has such a low mortality rate and we also have an available treatment (ivermectin)

Your argument of "Take the vaccine and everything will be ok look at my sources" has no legs to stand on

Vaccines don't work, mate. Reality proves that I personally know MANY people who are vaccinated and then catch it again...

They're about effective as bag of fresh air for a bike helmet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join