It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason They Want to Give Covid Jabs to Kids

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Weak thread. It's contradicted in its own thesis.

"unless the manufacturer knows about vaccine safety issues and withholds that information"

THEY KNOW.

That's why they want it hidden for 55 years, which would then be extended.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LocalGenius

Lol! Indeed

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

twitter.com...
edit on 28-12-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
They stated at the start that children were immune to cobid19 so they were not worried about that what has changed is that they got away with the scam on the adults and they did nothing now. P.M. Trudo in Canada wants 5 year olds jabbed it is an extermination program as per Operation Lockstep and the N.A.T.O. Agenda 21 this is no conspiracy theory they have announced this was there intentions many times live on tv ie the N.W.O. Bill Gates Clouse Shwab And the Rockefeller and Rothschild banking cartels as it stands. This is a war by deception. Our governments are their tool to do this. At the moment, the supply chains are failing because of forced house Quarantines and lockdowens that will keep going on and off until it all fails and the elite will sit out the massive wars that will erupt in Switzerland as before this is the turning point all governments of the world are in on this genocide that makes the final solution of Hitler look like a picnic I think you will find that the school kids have figured this out so why are the adults not up to speed on this massive con Note Bill Gates Population Problim Vidio Link it will wake you up youtu.be... copy paste into the browser

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Matsuie

2020: Children rarely catch and transmit covid. They don’t need to stay off school, so parents don’t need to stay off work to look after them.

2021: Now that the vax has been rolled out kids can suddenly catch and transmit covid, so they need to be jabbed.

It stinks! They were lying to us in 2020, or they’re lying to us in 2021. They can’t have it both ways. So, if in one of those years they lied to us why the frak would we believe anything they tell us?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This is just Sandy Hook times a million so stop worrying.
Death and debility are sad facts of living.
Even sadder when they are willingly inflicted.
I feel like I'm watching a tsunami from the safety of an airplane.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
Have you or your loved one had the vaccination or booster shot during the COVID-19 pandemic?
We are here to help. Compensation is available to those who qualify.
Call me now at 555-555-5555 and we will get you what you deserve.

- Ad from 2026

Best post in this thread 😂

These threads are getting pretty bored to read. Nothing's new.

Oh, also please stay away from coronavirus vaccines 💉

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
NOBODY SAY IT S WRONG ...BT YES TODAY IS EVERYTHING IS PROFIT EVERYTHING ...SAD BUT TRUE a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have been told that the main reason for pushing the covid injections for children is that the numbers have now been calculated.

Think about this:
The covid vaccine population reduction schemes reduce the number of parents/grandparents thus creating an over abundance of orphans.
taking into consideration the number of remaining healthy adults and including the old world war two scenario of handing children over to those remaining adults the numbers come way short of what is required.
i.e there is far too many child orphans for the remaining adults to be able to care for.

it is for this reason that the covid injections are being given to the children.
they now realise that they need to drastically reduce the numbers of children as well.

So to sum it all up, the people that have been pushing the agenda are now realising that there are factors in their planning that were not accounted for.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LocalGenius
a reply to: AaarghZombies
I'm only replying, to let you know I didn't read your reply, you and your sources take care

And with that folks the Pidgeon knocked all the pieces on the Chessboard over, shat on it and walked off with an 'i win' grin on its beak.

Your reaction to Aaarghzombies refutes shows you have no understanding of the subject your attempting to argue and arent even willing to learn.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As an FYI at present the CDC recommends 79 vaccines between birth and 18 yrs old in the US now.

WTF?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
A jab is an injection of something into your blood to prevent illness.....
Don t trust those criminals in white !!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join