It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Mask Wearing on UK Supermarkets - Or Rather Not.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm a bit confused- YOUR daughter is going to visit HER 90 year old dad. Are you the 90 year old dad, or is my comprehension off?

I was thinking the same but didn't like to ask.

Anyway, I went to the local Tesco this morning and everyone was charming and delightful, with or without masks.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TulpaNo she's a liar like most of her tribe.Because they lap up government lies and propaganda they think telling lies is normal to get their own way.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Aren't you charming?
Elderly people are at risk. Even if it'd just be any other flu season. Even if you don't buy into this whole pandemic hype.
You have to respect elderly people trying to stay healthy.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That is super rude if she asked. Even not during this crap if someone asks for a little room you should give it.

In Massachusetts today I was in a mall, went into a buncha stores that were jam packed. Maybe 25% wearing masks, if that. Living pretty free here 😊.
(Boston needs masks though)
Hundreds of people in most stores.
And there's a pandemic going on? HAH! no one around here apparently thinks so.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Lmao you are saying you are 90 years old ???????????? Holy moly that explains everything hahaha . Go enjoy your life man why waste it on here if that’s true

I only laugh because you’ve been on here carrying water for the mainstream media and politicians and Pfizer so I really have to wonder
edit on 24-12-2021 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Whenever anyone asks me where my mask is, I ask them where their straight jacket is.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Also. F equity. Equity is what this is all about. When I’m old and frail, I won’t want the world to stop and mask up and get jabbed because of me.
So yeah, tough sh!t. Next.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Aren't you charming?
Elderly people are at risk. Even if it'd just be any other flu season. Even if you don't buy into this whole pandemic hype.
His daughter isn't elderly.
Why do you and Karen presume that no mask equals infected?
Protect the elderly my ass,tell that to the 28000 left to die with no doctors attending in UK care homes.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Posted your 'unmasked are just nasty, horrible people' thread for today eh?
I bet she was a filthy 'unvaccinated' super spreader far right nazi too.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Aren't you charming?

This enrages me. At what point do people take responsibility?
Those with no fear and functioning immune systems had enough of the scared hypochondriacs
As if any virus knows distances. It's ridiculous.
If the daughter is this scared about anything, she shouldn't go out. Especially on xmas eve.

The 'rude' woman has no responsibility towards some woman's relative, it's solely the granddaughter's job.

With or without mask, one meter or two, it doesn't matter, the old man shouldn't be visited if he is this susceptible. Anything could kill him.

That said, I am sure he'll be ok, even if it was he himself standing in that shop.
Delta is gone, omicron is a Nothingburger and if the flu is going round, maybe that granddaughter shouldn't visit.

I had quite enough of a small minority dragging others into their fears, weaknesses or responsibilities.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Lmao you are saying you are 90 years old ???????????? Holy moly that explains everything hahaha . Go enjoy your life man why waste it on here if that’s true

I only laugh because you’ve been on here carrying water for the mainstream media and politicians and Pfizer so I really have to wonder

Errrm. Perhaps I should explain. She is actually my step daughter.

Happy Christmas!

Nice. Laugh your bottom off.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Posted your 'unmasked are just nasty, horrible people' thread for today eh?
I bet she was a filthy 'unvaccinated' super spreader far right nazi too.

Where do you get that nonsense from?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: TulpaNo she's a liar like most of her tribe.Because they lap up government lies and propaganda they think telling lies is normal to get their own way.

Scuse me? Tell that to my face, keyboard warrior.

Hmmmmm.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Aren't you charming?

This enrages me. At what point do people take responsibility?
Those with no fear and functioning immune systems had enough of the scared hypochondriacs
As if any virus knows distances. It's ridiculous.
If the daughter is this scared about anything, she shouldn't go out. Especially on xmas eve.

The 'rude' woman has no responsibility towards some woman's relative, it's solely the granddaughter's job.

With or without mask, one meter or two, it doesn't matter, the old man shouldn't be visited if he is this susceptible. Anything could kill him.

That said, I am sure he'll be ok, even if it was he himself standing in that shop.
Delta is gone, omicron is a Nothingburger and if the flu is going round, maybe that granddaughter shouldn't visit.

I had quite enough of a small minority dragging others into their fears, weaknesses or responsibilities.

Nice.

Yeah, it's all her fault.

Apologies

Obviously.

Jeez.....

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
She should have taken the path of least resistance and quietly distanced herself.

It is her responsibility to exercise her rights, not demand other people do as she says.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I do not wear a mask.

I do not "go out of my way" to distance myself.
(Unless I have a cart load of 16 foot baseboard on one of those silly ass crazy carts - and then I pay attention so that no one gets impaled.)

I do not vaccinate.

I have remodeled 3 homes since the start of this thing. Sold two. Moved from Alabama, to Texas, to Oklahoma. Loaded and unloaded 2 UHaul Trucks.

My birthday was yesterday - I am 68.
Am I elderly?
Should I be worried about you getting covid from me?

(I was thinking of using that "eff" word, but you probably got the idea)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

She should have ordered her jellied eels online, like every other proper Brit!

Oh, and the woman was rude.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Its not polite to attack a person. Attack their ignorance and bring them to the light.

a reply to: Thenail

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I say it’s time we segregated society for once and for all, clearly people need it or they will be at each other’s throats..

I didn’t realise you were 90! Well done and happy Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Your 90?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join