It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study of 38 million vaccinated adults shows 1 out of 100 were admitted with cardiac arrhythmias

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
According to the Oxford Journal, Nature, out of a total of 38,615,491 vaccinated adults, 1 in 100 were admitted to the hospital with cardiac arrhythmias, and 7,795 individuals died during the study period. With all cases of myocarditis a 5 year mortality rate of 50% is observed, so many more with myocarditis will die within the next 5 years.

During the study period there were 1,615 and 1,574 admissions or deaths related to myocarditis and pericarditis, respectively (14 patients had both), and 385,508 related to cardiac arrhythmias.

Risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiac arrhythmias associated with COVID-19 vaccination or SARS-CoV-2 infection
edit on 20-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
When will People wake up? If Any other vaccine did this , it would have been yanked quickly ..

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That's outrageous! Pfizer has assured us the vaccines are safe. You're not a criminal, are you?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

An interesting paper.

Let's look at it:

"385,508 (1.0%) were admitted to hospital with or died from cardiac arrhythmia at any time in the study period (either before or after vaccination)". I'll park that one.

There is an interesting discussion of these heart conditions after the vaccine - elevated but still lower than the increased risk from COVID:

"In summary, this population-based study quantifies for the first time the risk of several rare cardiac adverse events associated with three COVID-19 vaccines as well as SARS-CoV-2 infection. Vaccination for SARS-CoV-2 in adults was associated with a small increase in the risk of myocarditis within a week of receiving the first dose of both adenovirus and mRNA vaccines, and after the second dose of both mRNA vaccines. By contrast, SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with a substantial increase in the risk of hospitalization or death from myocarditis, pericarditis and cardiac arrhythmia."

The effect of each vaccine on risk is interesting reading too. But I'm sure you know that, having posted the paper.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Look at the stories from people below this video!

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

An interesting paper.

Let's look at it:

"385,508 (1.0%) were admitted to hospital with or died from cardiac arrhythmia at any time in the study period (either before or after vaccination)". I'll park that one.

There is an interesting discussion of these heart conditions after the vaccine - elevated but still lower than the increased risk from COVID:

"In summary, this population-based study quantifies for the first time the risk of several rare cardiac adverse events associated with three COVID-19 vaccines as well as SARS-CoV-2 infection. Vaccination for SARS-CoV-2 in adults was associated with a small increase in the risk of myocarditis within a week of receiving the first dose of both adenovirus and mRNA vaccines, and after the second dose of both mRNA vaccines. By contrast, SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with a substantial increase in the risk of hospitalization or death from myocarditis, pericarditis and cardiac arrhythmia."

The effect of each vaccine on risk is interesting reading too. But I'm sure you know that, having posted the paper.

Heart conditions aren't the only adverse effect. Add them all together and they occur substantially more than with covid alone. The study doesn't cover all that, but other studies and vaers cover some of it.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Drugs often have several side effects and this is just one! Let's also not forget this is a short term side effect, who knows what the adverse effects are in a few years?
So to me 1% is pretty damn high for something that is being promoted to be safe and effective.

Another thing we now know for sure is that the jab is experimental and we are the subject.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire

The MRNA tech has been trying to get approval for over 10 years it never made it to human trials!
Now they get human Guinea-pigs for free.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
My Aunt and cousin who are pharmacists have been getting 200 BPM on there fitbits while on the treadmill

Will randomly spike to that level then back to normal, this anecdotal evidence will continue to reveal itself as you can’t hide the truth

So the slow tide of even medical professionals are beginning to doubt

Neither of them have ever had a heart rate over 150 in there entire lives and to have it after the shots is asking the people to take a big leap at this point lol

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hundreds of thousands of myocarditis victims and 8,000 dead is acceptable? Add the other adverse effects and we're over a million, roughly 3 - 4% of the jabbed? This isn't for anyone's health, that should be obvious but there is none more hopeless than the willfully blind.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'm calling this for what it is fkn Bull Shtte.

In Japan we now have a commission regarding the side effects of any of the 3 vaccines.
As soon as I can get an update on the progress of this new commission I WILL POST IT IN ENGLISH

For now I feel this thread should be in the trash bin and this is the first time I ever have been negative about any posting on ATS

By the way, I live in a medical university town and my wife teaches many kids of the doctors of the world class hospital here and she and I have the opportunity to talk to the kids parents. If this BS was true, these parents would not let their kids go to all these after school private classes.

please note, I do hope I don't have to eat this post in the future since I've stated a few times we just won't find out about the " mass " side effects till about April or May of next year.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

We estimated an extra two (95% confidence interval (CI) 0, 3), one (95% CI 0, 2) and six (95% CI 2, 8) myocarditis events per 1 million people vaccinated with ChAdOx1, BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273, respectively, in the 28 days following a first dose and an extra ten (95% CI 7, 11) myocarditis events per 1 million vaccinated in the 28 days after a second dose of mRNA-1273.

This compares with an extra 40 (95% CI 38, 41) myocarditis events per 1 million patients in the 28 days following a SARS-CoV-2 positive test

So, getting Covid increases your risk of myocarditis much more than vaccination does.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It's also worth noting - for context - that:

Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common sustained cardiac arrhythmia, with an estimated overall population prevalence in England of 2.5%.

It is estimated that in 2016, around 1.4 million people in England were living with AF. Of these 425,000 were estimated to be undiagnosed and untreated.

cks.nice.org.uk...

These people require hospital visits from time to time regardless of Covid or Covid vaccines. Hence, the apparently scary (to the ignorant) headline figure which is wholly misleading and disingenuous.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Old people with heart conditions?

Color me shocked.

People aren't excersising as much as they used to, and are delaying seeking help more than they used to and so are experiencing worse symptoms when they finally do.

Your statistics are evidence of this, not of the shot being dangerous.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Hundreds of thousands of myocarditis victims and 8,000 dead is acceptable? Add the other adverse effects and we're over a million, roughly 3 - 4% of the jabbed? This isn't for anyone's health, that should be obvious but there is none more hopeless than the willfully blind.

Non bitchute source on that 8,000 please.

Other adverse effects are mostly extremely mild.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Old people with heart conditions?

Color me shocked.

From the study...

Subgroup analyses by age showed the increased risk of myocarditis associated with the two mRNA vaccines was present only in those younger than 40.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

We estimated an extra two (95% confidence interval (CI) 0, 3), one (95% CI 0, 2) and six (95% CI 2, 8) myocarditis events per 1 million people vaccinated with ChAdOx1, BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273, respectively, in the 28 days following a first dose and an extra ten (95% CI 7, 11) myocarditis events per 1 million vaccinated in the 28 days after a second dose of mRNA-1273.

This compares with an extra 40 (95% CI 38, 41) myocarditis events per 1 million patients in the 28 days following a SARS-CoV-2 positive test

So, getting Covid increases your risk of myocarditis much more than vaccination does.

So forcing people to take a vaccine that has a 1 in 100 chance of damaging your heart is totally cool with you? Keep in mind that not taking the vaccine has a 0 in 100 chance of adverse reactions to the shot.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So forcing people to take a vaccine that has a 1 in 100 chance of damaging your heart is totally cool with you? Keep in mind that not taking the vaccine has a 0 in 100 chance of adverse reactions to the shot.

Does that mean cigarettes are better for you then the vaccine?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The study in the OP doesn't say there is a 1 in 100 chance of the vaccine damaging your heart.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
OK, it was 7,795.
I got lazy and did some number rounding.
Pfizer does that all the time in their studies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join