It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study of 38 million vaccinated adults shows 1 out of 100 were admitted with cardiac arrhythmias

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You can fly globally without being vaccinated.

You just need to provide correct test results.

Do not fuel lies.

I didn't get specific or make a list, many instances you cannot fly. No lie there.

If you are a non-U.S. citizen who is a nonimmigrant (not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, lawful permanent resident, or traveling to the United States on an immigrant visa), you will need to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before you travel by air to the United States from a foreign country.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

We estimated an extra two (95% confidence interval (CI) 0, 3), one (95% CI 0, 2) and six (95% CI 2, 8) myocarditis events per 1 million people vaccinated with ChAdOx1, BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273, respectively, in the 28 days following a first dose and an extra ten (95% CI 7, 11) myocarditis events per 1 million vaccinated in the 28 days after a second dose of mRNA-1273.

This compares with an extra 40 (95% CI 38, 41) myocarditis events per 1 million patients in the 28 days following a SARS-CoV-2 positive test

So, getting Covid increases your risk of myocarditis much more than vaccination does.

So forcing people to take a vaccine that has a 1 in 100 chance of damaging your heart is totally cool with you? Keep in mind that not taking the vaccine has a 0 in 100 chance of adverse reactions to the shot.

Then don’t get the vax!!!…see how easy that is?

You do understand that the people who make that choice are being told they can't live a normal life right? Can't fly, go in restaurants and even school.
Is this the right thing to do with a virus that is very low mortality?

In a restaurant a while back my party unmasked were seated, nice waitress seemed happy to see us.. The next table two trans people laid their masks on the table, they frowned at us the whole 7 ft walk to our table.

When they left they took their dirty masks off the table glared angrily at us as they very deliberately put them on and walked to the checkout about 3 feet away.

Think about it! Touching dirty things you breath on, putting those on the table and we are forced to cover our faces for a short walk free of touching anything how does any of this make sense! Clearly there is an alternate agenda, it is not about germs or health.

How do you eat in a restaurant wearing a mask?

Don't get what you're saying?

I'm sorry again as in another thread where you responded to me, you seem to have a reading comprehension problem.
What I said was very clear. I honestly don't see a way to put it more simple for you. I never said a thing about "eating wearing a mask".

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

We estimated an extra two (95% confidence interval (CI) 0, 3), one (95% CI 0, 2) and six (95% CI 2, 8) myocarditis events per 1 million people vaccinated with ChAdOx1, BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273, respectively, in the 28 days following a first dose and an extra ten (95% CI 7, 11) myocarditis events per 1 million vaccinated in the 28 days after a second dose of mRNA-1273.

This compares with an extra 40 (95% CI 38, 41) myocarditis events per 1 million patients in the 28 days following a SARS-CoV-2 positive test

So, getting Covid increases your risk of myocarditis much more than vaccination does.

So forcing people to take a vaccine that has a 1 in 100 chance of damaging your heart is totally cool with you? Keep in mind that not taking the vaccine has a 0 in 100 chance of adverse reactions to the shot.

You do understand that the people who make that choice are being told they can't live a normal life right? Can't fly, go in restaurants and even school.

In a restaurant a while back my party unmasked were seated, nice waitress seemed happy to see us.. The next table two trans people laid their masks on the table, they frowned at us the whole 7 ft walk to our table.

When they left they took their dirty masks off the table glared angrily at us as they very deliberately put them on and walked to the checkout about 3 feet away.

Think about it! Touching dirty things you breath on, putting those on the table and we are forced to cover our faces for a short walk free of touching anything how does any of this make sense! Clearly there is an alternate agenda, it is not about germs or health.

I'm sorry again as in another thread where you responded to me, you seem to have a reading comprehension problem.
What I said was very clear. I honestly don't see a way to put it more simple for you. I never said a thing about "eating wearing a mask".

Still don't make any sense but never mind, eh?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: SeaWorthy

a virus that is very low mortality

It's not just about the mortality. Do you know how much economic productivity has been lost simply through people being sick, and I mean purely through sickness, not quarantine.

We've had a winter flu season in the summer, and an even worse one in the actual winter. You get covid in a small business and it's like somebody set off a plague bomb.

None I would say, we had people home with the flu like any year, then they came back to work.
The loss was from being closed down over and over again and the mandates that made business near dead. People quitting by government bribes and people quitting because they could not work in a mask all day!

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I am honestly not trying on any thread to be snippy with you. I feel somehow you and I are speaking a different language.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

That brings up another good question. How many employers demanded that their employees get vaccinated or be fired even after OSHA rules came out and allowed everyone the options of being vaccinated or tested each week without being fired?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I am honestly not trying on any thread to be snippy with you. I feel somehow you and I are speaking a different language.

I re read your post and yes, I got it wrong.

Apologies, mate.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

That brings up another good question. How many employers demanded that their employees get vaccinated or be fired even after OSHA rules came out and allowed everyone the options of being vaccinated or tested each week without being fired?

It’s a bit of a blend up here in Canada.

I have the test option but I can’t hire a new employee that isn’t vaccinated.

My wife worked for the health region and had no test option. The region did allow testing as an option in isolated regions or they would have lost all their staff there.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

The trick is at what age and comorbidity levels your risks from COVID outweigh your risks from the vaccine.

That's actually pretty simple. There is no age at which the vax is a greater risk than covid unless you have a demonstrated history of extreme reactions to vaccines in general, due to the risks being so incredibly low.

19 deaths from Covid in the under 19 year age group in Canada.

www.statista.com...

If you use the chart at the below site you can drill down by age group. “Serious event” which causes death or serious life changing injury.

health-infobase.canada.ca...

I think you are incorrect but time will tell.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'm calling this for what it is fkn Bull Shtte.

The bull is the OP's misrepresentation/mis-understanding of the cited paper.

We estimate that the absolute number of excess myocarditis events in the 28 days following a first dose of adenovirus or mRNA vaccine is between one and six per million persons vaccinated, and the excess risk following the second dose of the mRNA-1283 vaccine is ten per million. By contrast, we estimate 40 excess myocarditis events per million in the 28 days following SARS-CoV-2 infection. The risks are more evenly balanced in younger persons aged up to 40 years, where we estimated the excess in myocarditis events following SARS-CoV-2 infection to be 10 per million with the excess following a second dose of mRNA-1273 vaccine being 15 per million. Further research is required to understand why the risk of myocarditis seems to be higher following mRNA-1273 vaccine. Although the wider societal benefits of controlling the spread of virus to those who are more vulnerable are substantial, these data may help inform public health policy and the choice of vaccine offered to younger adults.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Heart conditions aren't the only adverse effect...

As the study indicates, adverse heart conditions are orders of magnitude more likely if infected by the virus while unvaccinated.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Add them all together and they occur substantially more than with covid alone. The study doesn't cover all that...

Adverse health effects of Covid infection if unvaccinated are much greater than any caused by the vaccines. There are no studies that say otherwise.

edit on 21-12-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Speaking of heart problems, I developed heart problems after 2 doses of Pfizer. No booster for me.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Does that mean cigarettes are better for you then the vaccine?

oddly enough, some data infers that smoking may help reduce chances of getting covid. Ain't that a kick in the teeth.

www.acsh.org...

i'll swear by it! lol.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Your wrong mRNA was used in China on 23 people in 2005-6, they all died.

You are correct that they have been trying to get approved in the US for about 10years. Due to the difference in standards china permitted use on human subjects almost instantly, here it has been constantly rejected until covid was released on the public. Probably by the same people who had these vaccines ready in "record time."
edit on 22-12-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Good thing the Global Pharma Mafia and their Globalist Corporate Political/Media Spokes-folk passed a unilateral Globalist corporate law protecting their personal financial Covid Investment portfolios.

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either
PUBLISHED THU, DEC 17 20208:36 AM ESTUPDATED WED, DEC 23 202012:32 AM EST

www.cnbc.com...

It Just makes perfect Financial sense

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

An interesting paper.

Let's look at it:

"385,508 (1.0%) were admitted to hospital with or died from cardiac arrhythmia at any time in the study period (either before or after vaccination)". I'll park that one.

There is an interesting discussion of these heart conditions after the vaccine - elevated but still lower than the increased risk from COVID:

"In summary, this population-based study quantifies for the first time the risk of several rare cardiac adverse events associated with three COVID-19 vaccines as well as SARS-CoV-2 infection. Vaccination for SARS-CoV-2 in adults was associated with a small increase in the risk of myocarditis within a week of receiving the first dose of both adenovirus and mRNA vaccines, and after the second dose of both mRNA vaccines. By contrast, SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with a substantial increase in the risk of hospitalization or death from myocarditis, pericarditis and cardiac arrhythmia."

The effect of each vaccine on risk is interesting reading too. But I'm sure you know that, having posted the paper.

The problem is you are adding unnecessary risk. The vaccine doesn’t prevent one from catching Covid. Or having Covid induced myocarditis prior to being jabbed doesn’t protect you from vaccine induced myocarditis. I always see this either or comparison and it’s used by ppl who don’t believe in science to push their narrative. Pneumonia can cause sharp, stabbing chest pains in your lungs and eventually lead to death. We are not expecting the vaccine to do the same harm or why the # would we take it. Wake up.
edit on 22-12-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Maybe a litlle bit too much of the same. Btw I have a problem: how you separate 'vaccinated' from the 'infected and vaccinated' or 'vaccinated and infected' because I am convinced you can get vaccinated very soon after being infected and you can get infected very soon after hou get vaccinated. The whole vaccination story is a mess. Fact is myocarditis hangs like a sword of Damocles over the whole story.

jamescintolo.substack.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
Drugs often have several side effects and this is just one! Let's also not forget this is a short term side effect, who knows what the adverse effects are in a few years?
So to me 1% is pretty damn high for something that is being promoted to be safe and effective.

Another thing we now know for sure is that the jab is experimental and we are the subject.

Short term..?

I think dying from heart failure is pretty permanent and long term..

But that's just my opinion.. lol

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: Terpene

Your wrong mRNA was used in China on 23 people in 2005-6, they all died.

You are correct that they have been trying to get approved in the US for about 10years. Due to the difference in standards china permitted use on human subjects almost instantly, here it has been constantly rejected until covid was released on the public. Probably by the same people who had these vaccines ready in "record time."

Link please.

Plus do we really care what some back street lab in red China was doing 15 years ago, who knows what was in their shot, for all we know they could have been trying to make super soldiers and pumped them full of Dinosaur DNA.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

That would be something if the vaccine was an actual vaccine. The fact you can still contact Covid sorta makes it a double heart whammy. But hey, don't let simple logic cloud your faith in Faucian blue skies and rainbows. 😏

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

The study in the OP doesn't say there is a 1 in 100 chance of the vaccine damaging your heart.

Correct. The probability of 1 in 100 is only for an adverse cardiac event, the chances of actual cardiac damage is more like 1 in 526.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join