It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, we are all going to die!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So, I have this friend. She is going to spend a week at her sister's house for Christmas, along with the rest of her immediate family. There will be something like ten people there. Everyone who will be in attendance is triple vaccinated. The sister is requiring everyone to do an at-home covid test when they arrive and then another one two days later because of the "SCARY OMICRON". (All caps are meant to show the level of hysteria.) If anyone tests positive, they will not be allowed to be in the sisters' home and must stay at another property the family owns and rents on airbnb. My friend is extremely rattled over the prospect of driving 6 hours and not getting to spend time with her family.

Being confused about all of this, I asked my friend where her sister was getting her information from and was told NPR. So, I have a look to see what NPR is saying, and they are not saying anything that I haven't been saying myself. And that is how omicron is extremely contagious, but even people with just two shots shouldn't have anything to worry about, and people with the booster definitely shouldn't have anything to worry about. The only thing they are saying that I am not is that unvaccinated are in for some serious trouble.

I would likely understand if my friend was the hysterical one, because she is immunocompromised, but she trusts what I say and is relatively unconcerned over omicron. I've checked her antibodies and she was good to go. Her sister and her sister's husband, on the other hand, are in excellent health and have been triple vaccinated, as I had previously stated.

This may not read like a rant, but it is. I just needed to complain to someone. My friend is beside herself because of her sister, and I'm the one she turns to whenever she has an issue, so I'm hearing about it way too much. I just don't see how someone who is triple vaccinated can read even the NPR articles and come up with "OMG, omicron is going to kill us all!!!!"
edit on 20 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

from the title of your link: "For the unvaccinated"

Although, I don't even think that most of the unvaccinated have anything to worry about.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: tamusan

I have no idea where anyone would get such an Idea.

It’s pretty sad to have Chicken Little for a president.

To the OP……of course NPR is going to try to whip everyone into a frenzy, that’s what they are told to do by Biden and his goons.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
And every single death over the winter will be put down to whichever Covid variant we will be up to, but also they were unvaxxed,...... you know.... because they didn't have their booster so classified as unvaxxed.
OR they will reduce all the death rates by Omicron to 'prove' the vaxxine works because the unvaxxed died so roll out mandatory/law vaccines.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

of course NPR is going to try to whip everyone into a frenzy

That's what I assumed, but when I had a look, they are basically saying you will be just fine if you are vaccinated but are going to die if you are not.

That's not to mean that I think all of the unvaccinated are going to die. I think most unvaccinated will be just fine with an omicron infection.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The immune system dampening adjuvant of the vaccine should keep the virus from going covid. That adjuvant wears off months before the vaccine does though, increasing the risk of serious covid six months or even less in some people after vaccination. That adjuvant is in the booster too, so it should help to lower the covid risk somewhat.

Although the omni virus has altered target points, basically making the vaccine inadequate, the dampening of the adjuvant should keep it from going covid. A person can still readily get the disease and pass it on because of the increased replication effect, but actually the omni version is kind of meek, sort of like a common cold SO FAR. I do not know if the adjuvants will dampen the ability of the immune system to figure out how to fight this or not, I have not seen any official evidence that the vaccine will cause the body to build up natural immunity to this virus.

I just hear a video clip on TV from Fauchi I think, I was listening to it from the kitchen. He said that this booster will greatly reduce the risk of the virus causing hospitilizations but that most people will get a mild case of the virus so we should take care not to spread it in gatherings over the holidays. Fauchi telling the whole truth? I think hell froze over yesterday.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: RazorV66

of course NPR is going to try to whip everyone into a frenzy

That's what I assumed, but when I had a look, they are basically saying you will be just fine if you are vaccinated but are going to die if you are not.

That's not to mean that I think all of the unvaccinated are going to die. I think most unvaccinated will be just fine with an omicron infection.

In countries that haven't falsified the death rates for covid it's just domestic flu so if omicron is a mild form of covid then life goes on as normal. Try to think back to what life was like before domestic flu became a bio weapon to control the masses and you should feel safer, turning off the news helps.
edit on th121811 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Anyone who drinks the Kool-Aid and is triple-vaccinated should feel relatively safe from covid. I 'm just ranting about how the sister is going to such an extreme. 

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

you should feel safer, turning off the news helps.

I'm unsure if you are specifically telling me to turn off the news or not. I've haven't spent even one second fretting over covid for the entire pandemic.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Anyone who drinks the Kool-Aid and is triple-vaccinated should feel relatively safe from covid I 'm just ranting about how the sister is going to such an extreme. 

I don't understand how spreading all the fear in societies is going to benefit anyone other than those invested in or producing the vaccines or tests. It can be a mind control tactic, it also can be something designed to make us focus on the virus causing problems in society....maybe we should do some checking to verify if a big asteroid is headed our way or if there is a pending natural disaster in our future that they are trying to draw people's attention from.

It sounds really fishy how they are running this fear campaign. We should be protecting the most vulnerable, not destroying the lives of everyone. If this virus was not so easily dampened by certain food chemistries that lots of people eat, then I would back their crazy responses. If this virus was actually as bad as they make it out to be, I would be supporting their actions. When a serious virus does emerge, a lot of people are going to think it is another over reaction and not get the vaccine because of all the BS about this one. I will back a vaccine for a dangerous virus if it is necessary to have it, I do not think this vaccine is any safer than getting the virus overall, for some people it helps reduce risk, yes those with other health problems should take it...I will not say they don't need it. If this vaccine was tested appropriately, I would probably also mention to people it might be wise to take it, but it was not tested enough.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
Bubbles
Plastic bubbles
Everyone attending any family gathering should have their own bubble.
It is the only way

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I've always believed it was about the vaccine passports and not the vaccines themselves. They are trying to use the pandemic to implement the means to better track our movements. Cell phones are great for that on their own, but smart folks leave them at home whenever they don't want their whereabouts known.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dudewhen has that dude been right, about literally anything??

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I've always believed it was about the vaccine passports and not the vaccines themselves. They are trying to use the pandemic to implement the means to better track our movements. Cell phones are great for that on their own, but smart folks leave them at home whenever they don't want their whereabouts known.

I had a car bag phones in my truck then three cell phones since nineteen eighty eight, giving up my own in about 2012. The wife still has one of those pay for the minutes phones, now they have data which keeps on building because we rarely use the little they give. It costs twelve bucks a month for that phone, it does have the ability to track us though, but I hardly ever take a phone when I go out anymore. I don't need one of those phones, I rely on my memory to find my way to places and both cars have maps in them.

The wife had one of those passports for her vaccine, but since she just got over covid, she is not going to get the booster for her original Johnson shot. She knows how to understand that the virus gives a person immunity.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Did a second response because I found this article on one of my science sites. It is in response to what my wife understands about natural immunity after the virus.

scitechdaily.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I typically don't take a cell phone with me, but it's rather moot since my new cars are tracking me. Honestly, I don't care at all if the U.S. government is tracking me. It's google and the others profiting off of me that I don't like.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would say Jack in the Box would be a more dangerous place to catch anything these days. Oh, and don't touch the handle on the toilets. You might get some kind of skin rash.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I saw an article about super-immunity the other day. It's real. I stumbled across discovering super-immunity several months ago. I tested my friend who I mentioned in this post 1 month after her 2nd dose, and her level was only 50.20 U/mL. She had a breakthrough infection later, and when I checked her antibodies a little while after, they were 1157.70 U/mL. Getting the booster didn't add much to that for her.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I just don't see how someone who is triple vaccinated can read even the NPR articles and come up with "OMG, omicron is going to kill us all!!!!"

All mass hysterias, just like the current Covid one, is not subject to facts and reason.

Just emotions.

And MSM/NPR pouring gasoline on the flames does not help.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join