It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, we are all going to die!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

And MSM/NPR pouring gasoline on the flames does not help.

They are all pretty much saying people will be just fine if they are vaccinated. My issue is that the sister is triple vaxxed and I don't understand why she is going overboard with the testing.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
If my relatives were that afraid, I would stay home and drink.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: rickymouse

I typically don't take a cell phone with me, but it's rather moot since my new cars are tracking me. Honestly, I don't care at all if the U.S. government is tracking me. It's google and the others profiting off of me that I don't like.

I don't care if the government tracks me either, I gave them up bacause I did not want the distraction of someone calling when I am out doing something. Especially driving. The wife's phone does hook up to the car when I go out to deliver eggs I get from a lady for the kids and grandkids, but nobody answers the phone anymore it seems, everyone texts and it isn't safe to text while you drive. If they don't answer from our cell phone, I give more eggs to the other people I give them to. so they lose out then complain, I am not going to go out of my way to deliver eggs if nobody is there.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You keep saying you checked their antibodies. How ? I had to go for bloodwork to have mine checked

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
In this country, I like the approach being taken. The soft toning down of this " whatever it is ". The reason I feel this way is that the politicians here are " pro " citizen. They, back in the late 60's found out that the young can be very anti-govt. And with a short labor supply these days the govt. can not afford to piss off too many young people. Yes, we had some very tight restrictions, but I don't think this bs about having a covid passport to enter everywhere in this country would work. The govt. so far has I think agreed with that thinking. The reason is... tourism from out of this country would be to hard on businesses if a covid passport was to be required.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It's often not the speeding bus that kills you, it's the open manhole you didn't see that gets you.

Or, more to the point; HIV is said to cause AIDS. AIDS, itself, doesn't kill people, but AIDS results in the immune system not being able to fight off the many and varied viruses and bacteria that assault us every day. It's these viruses and bacteria, unchecked by an AIDS debilitated immune system, that do the actual killing.

So, perhaps COVID19 and its multiple variations isn't as immediately deadly as Ebola or Marburg, but that is not to rule out COVID as a potential "precursor" to something more deadly.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

It's often not the speeding bus that kills you, it's the open manhole you didn't see that gets you.

Or, more to the point; HIV is said to cause AIDS. AIDS, itself, doesn't kill people, but AIDS results in the immune system not being able to fight off the many and varied viruses and bacteria that assault us every day. It's these viruses and bacteria, unchecked by an AIDS debilitated immune system, that do the actual killing.

So, perhaps COVID19 and its multiple variations isn't as immediately deadly as Ebola or Marburg, but that is not to rule out COVID as a potential "precursor" to something more deadly.

I can't argue that, we will not know till it's been around a while. The SARS-CoV2 virus does have some HIV genetic markers in it. But those markers are in the spike protein, the same they use to make the vaccines. And since the mRNA vaccines do not stop you from getting the virus itself, it is highly likely that even a short infection would also effect you even if it is asymptomatic if the HIV markers are biologically active. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens either way.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I saw an article about super-immunity the other day. It's real. I stumbled across discovering super-immunity several months ago. I tested my friend who I mentioned in this post 1 month after her 2nd dose, and her level was only 50.20 U/mL. She had a breakthrough infection later, and when I checked her antibodies a little while after, they were 1157.70 U/mL. Getting the booster didn't add much to that for her.

It must be nice to have a lab available to do testing like that. Just think how much knowledge you could gain from testing stuff like that and the metabolic changes that occur from altering a diet or doing tests to try to understand why one person benefited by a certain alteration of consumption of food chemistry or a supplement while another person had no positive effect. Oh well, I usually find the answer in looking at metabolic research and pharmacology research articles than can piece it together, but I would love to confirm what I find somehow. I am not about to be spending thousands of dollars to pay for testing either, much of the testing to narrow things down would be multiple tests in sequence compared to each other. I would need a million dollar lab. Noh, I am happy with looking at others research, although, lately they have been starting to charge for full access a lot, I am not going to pay to find out the parameters of the research and how exactly they did it, I can usually find it somewhere for free if I spend more time which I have a lot of.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

OMG, omicron is going to kill us all!!!!"

Vs forced medical procedures and forced lockdowns to take away everything good about being human.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro
I'm a MD-PhD. Prior to last year, I was just doing research. Since the pandemic, I've been working at hospitals as a locum tenens and can order labs whenever I want to. Even if I couldn't do that, I have the necessary equipment in my basement.
edit on 20 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I would say Jack in the Box would be a more dangerous place to catch anything these days. Oh, and don't touch the handle on the toilets. You might get some kind of skin rash.

I see mostly that we use the touchless in a lot of places in the US these days. Jack in the Box, Mckee D's, Hardees or any other Fast food place is best done in the drive thru. You don't really want to know what is going on behind the person taking the money, and no exposure to the germs or crazy people inside.

edit on 20-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Next year is going to be a fresh start for me. I'm planning to study more of what I want and less of what someone is willing to pay me to do. The effects of one's diet are something that I've recently become particularly interested in.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If everybody shows up with a current negative PCR, and has to take a new one two days later what's the point? Any one of them could have a breakthrough case the first evening up until day twos' second test and infect everybody else.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Yeah, there's plenty of that being discussed already...

Researchers Show How Covid Damages Immune System, Increasing Cancer Risks — Science Says “Vaccines” May Do the Same

Link to the article:

noqreport.com...

Link to the study:

www.mdpi.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I agree. I've pointed that out to them. The sister latches onto an idea and is like a pit bull with a bone.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Good lord, i am so happy i dont know people like that in real life. Its much nicer down here in poor people land where we wallow in filth and just shake hands, hug etc.. Etc.. And completely dismiss the hysterics.

Maybe its just that i prefer not to even acquaint myself with this kind of individual. People are wierd.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

People read and hear the words but they pick out the parts they want to fit their already formed narrative.10 people can hear or read the same thing and come to at least 5 different conclusions . I heard that on NPR

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

we are all going to die

No, you're not.

Only the body dies, you will never die.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join