It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over Half of Americans Say They Don't Want to See Trump or Biden Run Again in 2024

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Seems a promising/sane result from the survey.

Who would be the main contenders for their replacements? Gaetz/Rand Paul(sp?) and Kamala/AOC both seem far worse and even more unstable than the recent presidents.

Terrible with names but is the Tulsi Gabbard person still around - Woman who was ex/current US forces and seemed to have good/practical policies and was the only one who seemed like they'd stick to their word/was in it for the right reasons last time round/
edit on 20-12-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The issue is that Trump came into the POTUS seat thinking he knew how to change things. He did not and found out the hard way. To say he got nothing done is just rhetoric.

I think Trump's failure was that he truly believed that all of the best people he could find to help him with the job of turning the USA around from it's march to the NWO really do not share his goal. After all, that is what a business man does. Delegate to the best and most experienced people you can find for the job. He KNEW he couldn't do it alone, but didn't realize that people he could truly trust in the government were very damn few and far between. The Deep State being what it is, they were entrenched so deeply and secretively while they did their damage that the very best that Trump could do, under the circumstances, was to try to wake up the America people to the damage those people are inflicting right under our noses, and using our tax dollars for fuel. MANY times he had those deep staters just leaning into the left hooks he threw at them. Political ju-jitsu at it's finest.

Unfortunate thing was that there was nothing he could do about a fraudulent election on the scale that the 2020 POTUS election produced. But even that has opened up a lot of eyes just to how much peril the USA is in now. It also showed how rotted out our judicial system is at the core, and that the mainstream media will aid and abet the NWO deepstaters in their goal of destroying this country to bring it down to a least common denominator with the rest of the third world countries they want us to be in parity with.

Yes, I think Trump will run again. If for nothing else to give the American people another glimpse of just how rotten things have become in the process we are TOLD is our only recourse to change the government that "leads" us.

If Trump has done nothing else, he has shown us just how deep and wide that swamp is.

IMHO.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I would hate to see Trump run;

I'm thinking of moving to Florida, so I'd prefer DeSantis to stay put, and I'm pretty sure he's safe for re-election - does Fla have term limits for the Governors race?

Anyway, I tend to agree, but would love to see Don Jr Run, with Candace Owens as his running mate...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
If I want to vote for another president that kisses Israel's ass,

He made major progress towards peace in the ME... far more than any predecessor...

allows our cities to burn from leftist riots,

Ummm... no, the States/Governors did that. Trump, contrary to the radical left, wasn't and isn't actually a dictator, unlike Brandon.

makes gays and lesbians and black rappers in prison his priorities over the working white man that elected him,

Eh... what? If you had said "... over 2 fellows that actually deserved a pardon, like Edward Snowden and Julian Assange", I'd have agreed wholeheartedly... but "... the working white man..."? Everything he did benefited not just the working white man, but all working people and non-working people alike.

So no clue what you meant there...

Did he think we were joking when we voted for a mother-trucking WALL to stop the illegals?

Again - he isn't a dictator. He did his best, and he got a lot done (although it took a long time for it to get going).

Oh yeah, he also locked us down and trashed our economy for a flu.

Again... no, the States/Governors did that.

I do agree with someone else who said that 'until he publicly deno9unces the jabs'... that is, imo, his one and only major failing, aside from critically misjudging the amount of corruption in DC...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: putnam6

"We need to at least try and get some new blood"

Your OP lead me to a question. What if the state of affairs of US politics is far worse than anyone has previously imagined?

If this poll is correct, I have to wonder if it reflects the fact that, given the high levels of politicization across all branches of the government, the FBI, CIA, the Justice Department and the Judiciary combined with what appears to be legalized, and entrenched election rigging, 50% or more of the electorate no longer even care who runs for POTUS because they see the whole process as fraudulent?

If that is the case, then it suggests that regardless of who is elected, they will come to the office with practically NO political capital. And that is now being discussed on CNN as a reason for Biden's lousy polling, having slipped below a 50% approval level.

What that really means is that going forward, its verly likely no one elected POTUS will secure much in the way of legitimacy, will have no political capital and that will leave the country virtuallly leaderless. Meaning whoever is elected its just like having Biden elected again.

We're looking at a bottomless pit of no leadership whatsoevever of both the Federal Government and possibly even the Military.

Think about that for a moment and then puzzle on what happens if China does get aggressive. Will the "Generals" just run for the nearest bunker?

Great points and post, that the thing the is the specter of TPTB 'controlling' everything ergo it doesn't matter. But even so, if it is true then as a schmuck caught in this 1984 scenario all we got is it was at least better economically with Trump and we will need the cash because sooner or later leaderless countries are attacked and subjugated FWIW as you mentioned it might have already happened, we just don't know it yet.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I saved my Hat from the 2020 election. It says, “Trump the no BULL sh!t candidate”. Trump would easily be a better President than Dementia Joe, or Hillary the boner killer. However I don’t think either will be on the ticket, it’s time for new, fresh blood.
On the Democratic side I would like to see Tulsi Gabbard - Manchin on the Republican side I would like to see a DeSantis - Crenshaw ticket.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I saved my Hat from the 2020 election. It says, “Trump the no BULL sh!t candidate”. Trump would easily be a better President than Dementia Joe, or Hillary the boner killer. However I don’t think either will be on the ticket, it’s time for new, fresh blood.
On the Democratic side I would like to see Tulsi Gabbard - Manchin on the Republican side I would like to see a DeSantis - Crenshaw ticket.

This is what Im talking about it's not what I want kind of thread, it's the kind of I think this is what is gonna happen.

Forgot all about Manchin and I forgot all about

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley
Haley, 49, stands out in the potential pool of 2024 Republican candidates by her resume. She has experience as an executive as the former governor of South Carolina and foreign policy experience from her time as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

Interesting I like Haley a lot I know plenty of people from South Carolina who liked her too

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is what Im talking about it's not what I want kind of thread, it's the kind of I think this is what is gonna happen.

Forgot all about Manchin and I forgot all about

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley
Haley, 49, stands out in the potential pool of 2024 Republican candidates by her resume. She has experience as an executive as the former governor of South Carolina and foreign policy experience from her time as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

Interesting I like Haley a lot I know plenty of people from South Carolina who liked her too

We would find out all those feminists on the left might not be so feministic is Haley ran against a male.

Because as always it's about electability it's a long time LOL who knows if we all will be here to see it happen. But occasionally it's good to act like we have a normal government

edit on 20-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think, right now, 2024 is for Ron DeSantis to lose.

And if we are being honest, the best thing the left can do is sit down, shut up, and let that happen. The alternative is more Trump or Trump lackey's. I don't see the DNC keeping the White House. And im pretty sure they don't either.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Lets be frank here: Trump, whether he did an amazing job or not, is far, far too divisive to actually lead the country. He is divisive for the sake of being divisive. It was fun while it lasted. He was a response, or better put he was a reaction.

The right needs to leave him behind. All he will do is cost you votes from the middle, which means that it keeps giving the AOC's more chances to do the stuff we are seeing happen today.

The only intelligent political move for the right is to shuck off Trump by any means necessary.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I think its cute how many people think who they want to run for POTUS and their platforms and beliefs matter.

All warm and fuzzy?

Good. Now wake the phuck up and get a grip on reality. What you want and what this nation needs is nothing more than a popcorn fart in a tornado. Its meaningless. Our rights have been eroded to the point that the only method we had of directly petitioning change in our government, the right to redress of grievances, has been reduced to the right to send a petition to congress who is NOT required to read it, discuss it, vote on it, or even acknowledge its existence. Of all the petitions sent to congress that originated as a redress of grievances, I challenge anyone here to find a single one that was even tabled for discussion. Just one...

You of course aren't wrong just perhaps on the severity level at least hopefully.

However, anarchy isn't the answer, just like the Great Reset isn't or Build Back Better is not. We need to at least try and get some new blood

Im want to see what the Supreme Court does.

Government has shown no interest at all in policing itself or correcting what any sentient being would consider wrongdoing on any level of operation. When the offenses are so glaring and obvious yet go unchanged it becomes apparent that the only way change will come about is as a result from something far worse than petitions and promises to vote for the other guy.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I’m all for neither running. Trump was okay not sure the country can take another four years of what comes with trump in office. Biden… not much to say except “let’s go Brandon”

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I saw Trump as our last chance, and while he was able to accomplish some things while in office, it only took a nanosecond for the next president to undo them. Trump had his hands tied by the much of Republican party for two years, then both parties for another two.

The fix is in; the Dems have made sure our votes won't count. ALL career politicians are going to do everything in their power to make sure we never get a patriot in the WH again.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The only intelligent political move for the right is to shuck off Trump by any means necessary.

I disagree that he was divisive... it was the radical leftists and lying MSM talking heads that made him appear to be divisive, while in fact it was they who were being divisive.

No, had they not gone full retard, and lied about anything and everything and dogged his every tweet and step, he would not have been divisive at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

If he was so devisive then why did 10 million more vote for him? He got more votes in 2020 then in 2016. Even Obama could not pull that off. The only reason ANYONE who is opposed to the DNC to not want Trump to run is to allow the Progressive Left an easy win.

Pushing 45 away would kill the GOP. When he runs in 2024 he will pull in more votes that he did in 2020.

Not once did he ever say he was pulling the country apart and in fact he asked Democrats to listen. Now we have ad administration who is telling unvaxxed to die over Christmas.

edit on Decam31amf0000002021-12-21T10:27:00-06:001000 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You get more votes in each year because the population grows exponentially. Its a simple factor of mathematics. More people = more votes. Beyond that, greater voter engagement because of the way social media feeds posts to users. The most divisive topics create the greatest engagement, which create the widest spread due to FB and other social media viewing engagement as "giving the users what they want".

Are you telling me that Donald Trump is the great uniter? That is the alternative to what I said. It is the de factor position you will need to defend if you want to debate that statement with me. Are you really thinking that is a winning side in such a debate?

Donald Trump asks people to listen, then says stupid crap. Then makes fun of you and lashes out at your for not listening because he doesn't know when to just shut up and let his experts talk. If he were a uniter, he would have at least had a high ground when he took on the media. Instead, he said wildly outrageous crap. While you may approve of it, and while the public may have been entertained by it, it absolutely did not eat into that equally large number of votes that were cast for a walking corn cob in Joe Biden. That Trump couldn't beat the obviously beef-minded moron currently in the White House proves my point.

Folks who like him, love him. Everyone else pretty much hates him deeply. And that is way more than 80mil Americans apparently.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I disagree that he was divisive... it was the radical leftists and lying MSM talking heads that made him appear to be divisive, while in fact it was they who were being divisive.

No, had they not gone full retard, and lied about anything and everything and dogged his every tweet and step, he would not have been divisive at all.

I am pretty well established as a centrist. I think that we can all pretty well agree on that. Let me tell you what a centrist, among many centrists he talks with in his day to day life, thinks: DJT is a bloviating asshole. His entire persona is established around that fact. "You're Fired!!!" was his catchphrase. That kind of thing that every millenial and Gen Z'er are currently railing against in the antiwork movement.

You like him. That likely gives you some bias. But everything about the man makes him distasteful to a large portion of the country.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No. It is not more people more votes. The point I was making is that in the modern era no president have pulled more votes in his second run.

I do not love him. He said some things I did not agree with. He never made fun of anyone though and no, I don't need a rehash of the media bs.

I liked his policies. If Congress had not stopped him at every turn because he was doing his job for the people and not their pockets it would have been perfect. Did not happen.

As far as 46 winning you will never convince me more people voted for him than Obama. NFW.

We are all entitled to our opinions on him but policy wise he did it all right. That is why he would get my vote in 2024.

PS - Screw the media

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Did you ever consider that Obama had some help with his numbers as well? A little boost here and there and a Nobel peace prize when the scam went off without a hitch.

Then that pillock Clinton couldn’t work subtlety and f*cked it up.

Which brings us to the greatest voter fraud machine in history (possibly mark III)

Politics is for losers.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

No media BS rehash to recall when he quipped about Pelosi struggling with words, "She was choking on her dentures".

I agree: policy wise he nailed it. But my desire to have anything but the America of the last 4 years would mean I could never vote for him again. The children have spoken.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join