It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over Half of Americans Say They Don't Want to See Trump or Biden Run Again in 2024

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well here's one poll I agree with, I can see Trump running if CNN pays him too because it boosts its viewership. But mostly I think he doesn't want the inevitable hassles and vitriol he would face from the left and the media this late in his life. He can sit back and take potshots. Thats my thoughts on Trump as for Biden please...year one has probably extinguished any chances either he or Kamala had in 2024. Id know it isn't gonna happen but Id prefer Gabbard if it's gonna be a Democrat and DeSantis if it's a Republican and I holding out hope we could bet a 3rd party candidate make some noise

www.newsweek.com...

Over half of Americans say they don't want to see either former President Donald Trump or President Joe Biden run again in 2024, according to a new poll.

The poll, which was conducted by Echelon Insights, found that 55 percent of respondents don't want Trump to seek the presidency that year, and 54 percent said the same for Biden.

Asked about Trump running again, 39 percent of respondents said they were in favor, while 34 percent said they'd like to see Biden run again in 2024, the poll found.

In November, White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked about Biden's plans to run for a second term and responded, "That's his intention."

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well that seems sensible.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I would hate to see Trump run; he is the worlds worst speaker, which detracts from getting his message across for a lot of people. He would have to run independent, which would split the Republican party and assure a Democratic win.

IF Biden were to be alive in 2024 ( highly doubtful) he'll be too far into dementia to hide it any longer. It would take a whole lot more doctored voting machines to accomplish that feat, and I doubt they'd be able to convince the masses that the worst president in history was just reelected by a landslide.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Heard elsewhere the DNC PTB aren't as ecstatic as Biden's 81 million voters, thus the article points out even after less than a year Biden is less popular than the lecherous insurrectionist Trump.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Quite frankly, to me, Trump wore out his novelty some time ago.

...and the less said about Biden the better. Incompetent baffoons' like him should not be allowed anywhere near positions of influence--like Dogcatcher--much less an office like the President of the United States.

So, yeah, you may safely include me in that group.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Quite frankly, to me, Trump wore out his novelty some time ago.

...and the less said about Biden the better. Incompetent baffoons' like him should not be allowed anywhere near positions of influence--like Dogcatcher--much less an office like the President of the United States.

So, yeah, you may safely include me in that group.

That kind of where I was going with this, if true though which direction do we head? who's viable out there that is likely in any party.

Hell in my lifetime the only Presidents that were a surprise were Carter and Trump most were prominent enough previously that most pundits knew they were possible candidates. Clinton, Dubya and Dad, Reagan, Obama not to mention look at how Gore and HRC were virtually groomed for the job all 4 years previous to their candidacy. Just like Bill and Obama were groomed.

The left is better at that, could be because the media doesn't hound them as much and it gives them appearances and positive news stories, almost like manipulation.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
crooked hillary has the only chance against the pubs.

the pubs would love trump to run. he will take all the incoming off them and get more done.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Biden and Trump are to old. I would like to see Desantis run but I think he has no plans for running. Or so he said.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The only way to avoid another Trump vs Biden race is to turn out in the presidential primaries voting for other candidates. Of course, there is mattering concerning who voters might support in the primaries, but that is a speculative topic. IMO, the most significant difficulty lies in the democratic, for that political party is moving towards axing primaries. Moreover, Hillary Clinton and Biden's candidacies facing 'open doors' in the primary process supports that assertion.
edit on 19-12-2021 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Whatchu talkin' 'bout?!

Biden is too far into dementia to hide it now! I'd love to see him try for a 2024 run. It'd be like Benny Hill and Mr. Bean rolled up together, with a dash of Mr. Magoo.

I even have designed a campaign logo that I'd let him use, free-of-charge ...

As for Trump, until he publicly denounces the death jabs, I consider him part of the deep state apparatus and at traitor to everything he's ever claimed to support.

:
edit on 2021 12 19 by incoserv because: fat fingers.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So over half of America took this poll? Just for curiosity how many here voted in this poll?

Should at least be one of us right?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The most noble and respectable candidates are too smart to try. Being elected president doesn't bring better opportunity, just painfully invasive scrutiny and a sword dangling above their head for the next 4 years. There's also the fact that you inevitably have to choose to screw either your neighbors or your in-laws who take turns screwing you in revenge.

edit on 19-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Id hate to see Cheeto man win! Gas would cost less, Groceries would cost less. Stupid laws would disappear. The horror!
edit on 19-12-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Id hate to see Cheeto man win! Gas would cost less, Groceries would cost less. Stupid laws would disappear. The horror!

What makes you think there isn't a younger guy that could do the same thing?

I could see if Trump was 10 years younger but he isn't.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

He wont get the chance. Its over.

(post by Tempter removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Benny Hill and Mr. Bean rolled up together, with a dash of Mr. Magoo.

Spoonfuls of Mr. Magoo.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Finally! An issue that unites the Left and the Right.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what Americans think. We get to vote on the candidates that is chosen for us to vote on. The president will be either the Republican or the Democrat candidate. We do not get to choose which candidate runs in the primaries for the party, the party chooses who they allow to run on the ticket and promote. Biden got in that spot because the politicians and media backed him, they brainwashed the Democrats to vote for a person with signs of dementia.

Unless the Democratic leading congressmen and big contributors choose otherwise, we will have to choose from Trump or Biden on our ballot. We really do not have any real sayso as citizens in this country, we choose from what we are allowed to choose from. Third party will not win the whitehouse for many years.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Tulsi Gabbard would be the only one I would like to see get traction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join