It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over Half of Americans Say They Don't Want to See Trump or Biden Run Again in 2024

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by worldstarcountry removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Oh, believe me, that's on my list of things to do.

Hopefully, there'll be a candidate that I can support whole-heartedly, or at least without holding my nose...

Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Seriously, who WOULD want either one of them again?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Good luck with that. I wrote in "Ron Paul" when the republicans blocked him out. Come to find out that, at least the polling district I live in in north Florida, write-ins on the ballot don't get counted at all unless they are "approved" to be on the ballot. Never did find out who does the approving... Yeah, I thought we had the freedom to write in whoever we want on a ballot and have it count, but apparently that is not the case at all.

edit on Mon Dec 20 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
A DeSantis Pres Trump VP ticket would win.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Leftist propaganda poll... the kind that Tim Pool pushes.

It's like when they had that Hillary Clinton poll with more than 99% chance of winning the election over Donald Trump in 2016. 🤣

Sure Ron Desantis would be an excellent president, but half the population doesn't know who he is.

Whereas Trump is well known and still has a Yuge voting base. This is why the left keeps pushing their propaganda, hoping Trump doesn't run or gets tied up in some legal BS.

Plus: We still see Trump flags being flown all over the country...
edit on 14121431am312021Mon, 20 Dec 2021 02:14:45 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
# it vote for me I’ll not make any promises but I’ll do some really rad stuff I’ll import cayman crocodiles to the rio grande in the 10s of thousands hoping they are hungry enough, I’ll legalize all forms of recreational drugs and have them made in clean sterile labs and use the proceeds to build better rehab clinics, I will restore god in schools. I will play beer pong with Putin but instead of beer we will use his supply of vodka. I will ban made in China American flags.

Vote for me I’ll kick someone’s ass

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

You mean most people don’t want Biden to run, half don’t want Trump to run?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
So over half of America took this poll? Just for curiosity how many here voted in this poll?

Should at least be one of us right?

This is their sample size...
"The Echelon Insights poll surveyed 1,020 registered voters from December 9 to 13."

Sorry Op, but a small poll of 1000 ppl without any additional info on sourcing and locations is sus.

Either or, I got fire burning and the Family is set to vote Trump 2024.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
A DeSantis Pres Trump VP ticket would win.

At this point the reanimated corpse of Gerald Ford running with a pair of scissors (pointy end up) would beat Biden in a fair nationwide general election.

In 2024 we're really going to be faced with only 2 questions...
1. What Republican is going to utterly dominate Joe Biden, receiving majority votes from states the GOP hasn't won in a generation and majority votes from ethnic voter blocs like Asian and Hispanic that the GOP has never won?
2. Do we want to give Trump an actual fair shot at completing what he was elected to do in 2016, this time probably with a supermajority of actual Trump Republicans in the House and Senate?

There is a third option here, one which is actually scary AF and represents the actual wolf the left baselessly accused Trump (and every other Republican) of being for some years now... This Biden presidency honestly does have all the earmarks of what has happened in countries like Germany and Italy immediately preceding their election of dictators with a dream of global domination. There are a number of similarities between this administration's vision and goals, as well as early "results" and what happened during the Weimar Republic in Germany... these similarities could very well ultimately include reducing the nation to such a disasterpiece that the public demands change in the form of selecting a truly frightening individual to lead their country.

Destruction of a nation's identity, prosperity, liberty, and influence have grave consequences. We're seeing those destructions right now, it's really just a matter of time before the consequences arise unless something changes quickly.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

So over half of America took this poll? Just for curiosity how many here voted in this poll?

"The Echelon Insights poll surveyed 1,020 registered voters from December 9 to 13."

Sorry Op, but a small poll of 1000 ppl without any additional info on sourcing and locations is sus.

Please, in this era 1,020 registered voters are good for at least 5 times that many votes input into the machines in some states.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Arnie123

Please, in this era 1,020 registered voters are good for at least 5 times that many votes input into the machines in some states.
Right.

Here's a source of similar polled, except we're ar 1200 and from a reputable pollster, Ramussen.

If we go by the OP and the language used, we can say for a fact that if Trump ran agasint Biden, he would DOMINATE him.

Less than a third of voters think it would be a good idea for President Joe Biden to run for reelection, and he would lose a rematch to former President Donald Trump by a double-digit margin.

That buyers remorse, huh?

Source: www.rasmussenreports.com...
edit on 20-12-2021 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Gotta be honest, the polls at this point are akin to catching a tease show at a strip club. Unless and until this country can secure legitimate elections, "one registered citizen voter = one counted, certified vote, end of story" there aren't any guarantees except the guarantee that the same theft that occurred in 2020 will be attempted in 2024 and the same minority of loudmouths will scream about how anyone who questions the theft is lying and/or somehow encouraging violence against democracy. Of course their definition of democracy is about as democratic as a sharpened stick up the ass is a medical procedure... but as long as they own the media and control the narratives, it's all a total joke.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Me too. Id much rather he was speaker of the house.

And I’m not even a yank!

I just wish the incumbent speaker wasn’t still sh!ty that a house fell on her sister.

a reply to: nugget1

edit on 20-12-2021 by Dalamax because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

One of the main reasons why Trump may rattle peoples' cages
is because he is not a politician,he's something worse,he's a
Patriot,not a sell out!
I still support Trump and he does belong in the White House.
We wouldn't be in the mess we are in now if the election
wasn't stolen.The globalists placed a dementia patient in the
White House because their goal is to destroy the U.S.A. and...
Build Back Better with their New World Order.
edit on 20-12-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who runs. The poll workers are bent.

As long as the people who do the counting are corrupt, they'll decide who's president.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Arnie123

Gotta be honest, the polls at this point are akin to catching a tease show at a strip club. Unless and until this country can secure legitimate elections, "one registered citizen voter = one counted, certified vote, end of story" there aren't any guarantees except the guarantee that the same theft that occurred in 2020 will be attempted in 2024 and the same minority of loudmouths will scream about how anyone who questions the theft is lying and/or somehow encouraging violence against democracy. Of course their definition of democracy is about as democratic as a sharpened stick up the ass is a medical procedure... but as long as they own the media and control the narratives, it's all a total joke.
Totally agree.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Well here's one poll I agree with, I can see Trump running if CNN pays him too because it boosts its viewership. But mostly I think he doesn't want the inevitable hassles and vitriol he would face from the left and the media this late in his life. He can sit back and take potshots. Thats my thoughts on Trump as for Biden please...year one has probably extinguished any chances either he or Kamala had in 2024. Id know it isn't gonna happen but Id prefer Gabbard if it's gonna be a Democrat and DeSantis if it's a Republican and I holding out hope we could bet a 3rd party candidate make some noise

www.newsweek.com...

That article is garage. "Over half American say" when they only polled a whopping 1,020 people.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Ross Perot!

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I'd like to see them both run, into traffic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join