It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over Half of Americans Say They Don't Want to See Trump or Biden Run Again in 2024

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I agree completely! I really like Tulsi Gabbard alot, but the DNC is too damn rotten to put her up.

Otherwise, as an old white guy, I'm tired of old white guys as POTUS and congresscritters.

YES to DeSantis, all the way!

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

You keep giving these failed polls too much credit. I can tell you i would love to have him back at the helm. The feeling is pretty strong across Florida outside of the zombie leftists groups and criminals hiding behind social justice.
Ill write him in if I have to.

Good luck with that. I wrote in "Ron Paul" when the republicans blocked him out. Come to find out that, at least the polling district I live in in north Florida, write-ins on the ballot don't get counted at all unless they are "approved" to be on the ballot. Never did find out who does the approving... Yeah, I thought we had the freedom to write in whoever we want on a ballot and have it count, but apparently that is not the case at all.

If write-ins counted, Micky Mouse would have been president for the last 60 years.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Comedian and host of the Part of the Problem podcast, Dave Smith, will most likely end up with the Libertarian Party nomination for the 2024 presidency. He's basically Ron Paul v2.0 only 40 years younger and with an already massive online following.

As far as I'm concerned, he's the only option for 2024. Check out his podcast and listen to what the man has to say...he's not only right 99% of the time, he's also an amazing communicator. Exactly what the freedom movement, and the world, needs right now.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11
a reply to: seagull

The only way to avoid another Trump vs Biden race is to turn out in the presidential primaries voting for other candidates. Of course, there is mattering concerning who voters might support in the primaries, but that is a speculative topic. IMO, the most significant difficulty lies in the democratic, for that political party is moving towards axing primaries. Moreover, Hillary Clinton and Biden's candidacies facing 'open doors' in the primary process supports that assertion.

Hahaha, that's funny you think voting in the Democrat primary has ANY meaning whatsoever. Have you not witnessed with your own eyes what they did the last two POTUS elections? Democrats don't care about votes. They ignore them, manufacture them, and install who they want. It's proven history.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Manufactured story. They know Trump would trounce Biden. So start releasing articles that nobody wants to see them run. Bull fricken crap. If Trump runs, he wins easily. If Desantis runs, he wins easily. If Biden runs, he loses unless Dems can find 100 million votes this time.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Quite frankly, to me, Trump wore out his novelty some time ago.

...and the less said about Biden the better. Incompetent baffoons' like him should not be allowed anywhere near positions of influence--like Dogcatcher--much less an office like the President of the United States.

So, yeah, you may safely include me in that group.

Biden needs to be in a nursing home, not the White House. The MSM has been working hard to hide this from the public, but by now anybody that hasn't realized Biden is going senile is just willfully ignorant.

And, as much I personally would love for Trump to run again, he is way too divisive.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Jeez people where did I say this poll was all Americans? I put this out there for discussion. While I like Trump and what he did while in office previously, it doesn't mean he would do as well the next 4. Basically, because of the bitchiness and the temper tantrum throwing fringe left, a fringe left that absolutely owns the media. They control the narrative right now, but mostly we have got to find a way to compromise and turn down the intensity and find some common ground. So yea as much as part of me supports Trump, we need to really heal, and FWIW Trump is to the DNC as HRC is to the Republicans.

Trump was there to stop Hilliary, Id love a sequel but if we thought the reviews on the original from the DNC were scathing wait till this go around. 2020 if nothing showed me they will ruin the economy and livelihoods of millions because of OMB.

That's the sequel I want to avoid, how low would they go this time?
edit on 20-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Manufactured story. They know Trump would trounce Biden. So start releasing articles that nobody wants to see them run. Bull fricken crap. If Trump runs, he wins easily. If Desantis runs, he wins easily. If Biden runs, he loses unless Dems can find 100 million votes this time.

This brings up another aspect if there were shenanigans. What has changed that won't keep them from doing so again? I know here in Georgia it will probably be worse, much worse.

I don't think Perdue beats Abrams this time, especially if Trump runs. He motivates their base almost as much as he motivates his base

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Has no one thought of the Trump 2023 option? Should the Republicans take a large majority in the midterms they could put Trump in as Speaker of the House. Then they impeach Biden over his health issues and Kamala Harris just for being Kamala and put Trump in as president.

And then Lord Vade..er I mean Mr Trump then purges the remaining Democrats from office with an emergency declaration and the traitors hang from scaffolds hastily set up in all 50 state capitals. BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I think its cute how many people think who they want to run for POTUS and their platforms and beliefs matter.

All warm and fuzzy?

Good. Now wake the phuck up and get a grip on reality. What you want and what this nation needs is nothing more than a popcorn fart in a tornado. Its meaningless. Our rights have been eroded to the point that the only method we had of directly petitioning change in our government, the right to redress of grievances, has been reduced to the right to send a petition to congress who is NOT required to read it, discuss it, vote on it, or even acknowledge its existence. Of all the petitions sent to congress that originated as a redress of grievances, I challenge anyone here to find a single one that was even tabled for discussion. Just one...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Trump/Gabbard 24. This would be a great ticket. She is very centrist. She would be perfect.

The issue is that Trump came into the POTUS seat thinking he knew how to change things. He did not and found out the hard way. To say he got nothing done is just rhetoric.

There is no on right now who has the influence to run in 2024 in any part except Pete B. Yup. He is being groomed to be the first 'gay' candidate. It will be a huge push also. The DNC has exhausted the minority angle.

I would love to see new candidates in 2024 but I do not see anyone who has the pull outside the DNC to win a primary against 45. No one.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I think its cute how many people think who they want to run for POTUS and their platforms and beliefs matter.

All warm and fuzzy?

Good. Now wake the phuck up and get a grip on reality. What you want and what this nation needs is nothing more than a popcorn fart in a tornado. Its meaningless. Our rights have been eroded to the point that the only method we had of directly petitioning change in our government, the right to redress of grievances, has been reduced to the right to send a petition to congress who is NOT required to read it, discuss it, vote on it, or even acknowledge its existence. Of all the petitions sent to congress that originated as a redress of grievances, I challenge anyone here to find a single one that was even tabled for discussion. Just one...

You of course aren't wrong just perhaps on the severity level at least hopefully.

However, anarchy isn't the answer, just like the Great Reset isn't or Build Back Better is not. We need to at least try and get some new blood

Im want to see what the Supreme Court does.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic
Comedian and host of the Part of the Problem podcast, Dave Smith, will most likely end up with the Libertarian Party nomination for the 2024 presidency. He's basically Ron Paul v2.0 only 40 years younger and with an already massive online following.

As far as I'm concerned, he's the only option for 2024. Check out his podcast and listen to what the man has to say...he's not only right 99% of the time, he's also an amazing communicator. Exactly what the freedom movement, and the world, needs right now.

I will, Im more Libertarian than Republican, who knows if he could get enough votes, THAT SAID DAMN I like what im hearing so far 100%

edit on 20-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

"We need to at least try and get some new blood"

Your OP lead me to a question. What if the state of affairs of US politics is far worse than anyone has previously imagined?

If this poll is correct, I have to wonder if it reflects the fact that, given the high levels of politicization across all branches of the government, the FBI, CIA, the Justice Department and the Judiciary combined with what appears to be legalized, and entrenched election rigging, 50% or more of the electorate no longer even care who runs for POTUS because they see the whole process as fraudulent?

If that is the case, then it suggests that regardless of who is elected, they will come to the office with practically NO political capital. And that is now being discussed on CNN as a reason for Biden's lousy polling, having slipped below a 50% approval level.

What that really means is that going forward, its verly likely no one elected POTUS will secure much in the way of legitimacy, will have no political capital and that will leave the country virtuallly leaderless. Meaning whoever is elected its just like having Biden elected again.

We're looking at a bottomless pit of no leadership whatsoevever of both the Federal Government and possibly even the Military.

Think about that for a moment and then puzzle on what happens if China does get aggressive. Will the "Generals" just run for the nearest bunker?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Whoever both nominees are I wish we could implement an upper age limit to like 65 max. Yes I know there are very active cognizant people above that, but when one brags over repeatingand remembering 5 words and the other is stumbling over words more and more, I would rather see a younger, healthier President.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic

Any specific episodes to begin with as a sampler?

a reply to: burdman30ott6

As a citizen who is 100% convinced that the prior administration had knowledge of the nexus event in Wuhan and did next to nothing about it, I'm leaning towards the conclusion that Trump had his chance and could have easily won a second term if he had used his executive authority like an actual leader with the instincts of a parent instead of the theatrics of a circus ringmaster. The nation we are looking at today isn't the same nation he was elected to lead 5 years ago thanks to the identity crisis you described. I don't mind a republican or libertarian being elected as long as they have better initiative and foresight than he exhibited.

edit on 20-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I want Trump to retake office and finish what was stolen from him VIA FRAUD....

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

These polls are an absolute joke and grossly inaccurate.

I wasn't polled.

I want President Trump back NOW.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Any specific episodes to begin with as a sampler?

I think any of his appearances on Rogan or Tim Pool IRL are good places to start for someone who's unfamiliar with him. Jumping right into his podcast, POTP, is like diving into the deep end of the Anarcho-Capitalist pool - you're going to learn tons very quickly, but it might be overwhelming if you don't understand the foundations of Rothbardian Libertarianism.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Did he think we were joking when we voted for a mother-trucking WALL to stop the illegals?

He failed, big time.

What planet are you from? The DEMOCRATS blocked Trump at every turn with him trying to get that wall built. He had to maneuver as best he could to get funding for that wall, and defend against democrat inspired lawsuits still trying to block him.

As soon as Joe Bidet took over, what does he do? -> www.newsmax.com...

You really need to stop believing everything that CNN feeds to you. IMHO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join