It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 26

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Happy Birthday Sweetie!
I have the Green Forest Inn decorated and drinks and food for everyone. Yay!
Ignore the date on the vid. lol

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The faeries and I made you a cake.

edit on 30-12-2021 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

#1 song back on that day...

🎂🍻🍷🥂🥃🍸🍹🍾🥤🥛💥

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Happy birthday and I wish you lot's of health

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Many happy returns !

You are now officially an old fart !!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thank you one and all. I wanted to do a puff, puff, pass yesterday with y'all but it was more a case of puff, puff, pass out. There are 15 stairs I need to ascend before reaching my humble abode. I'm definitely 51.

Today is national firework day in the Netherlands. They prohibited it this year. Last years' stock needs disposing of I guess.

Shhh...!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
As I'm getting older I find that I'm using my glasses more.

When I was young I just drank straight from the bottle.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Happy New Year everybody!!!

Let's consign 2020 to the bad memories bin and move forward with health, love and happiness !!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thought id pop in and say Happy New Year to you all!

Wish you all the best for 2022

edit on 31-12-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Happy New Year 2022 🍻🍷🥂🥃🍸🍹🍾🍼🥤🥛🎧💥

It's going to be a big year...

"2022 is a Universal 6 year in Numerology. The number 6 is the number of domestic happiness, harmony, and healing family patterns. 22 is the most successful of all numbers, it symbolizes 'God' energy brought to the material plane and put into form. Be realistic. Expect miracles."
― twitter Oracle

[Adam Curtis voice]
"But what if being apolitical was a myth we all played, each knowing it was just a pose, yet playing along nonetheless, just to survive?"

Dec 31, 1759 – Arthur Guinness signs a 9,000 year lease at £45 per year and starts brewing Guinness.🍻
edit on 31-12-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: 22

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Happy Year of the Tiger! (Okay, I'm early with that...but still. I'm ready for a Tiger Year!)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Catch me some breakfast

Jan 1, 1983 – The ARPANET officially changes to using TCP/IP, the Internet Protocol, effectively creating the Internet.

Fernand ‘Pete’ Petiot, a native to the hospitality industry and a bartender who was originally from France, claimed to have invented the Bloody Mary in 1921 when he was working at Harry’s New York Bar in Paris. This was a place that was popular with Ernest Hemingway, Rita Hayworth, Humphry Bogart and other famous American expatriates at the time, and it was owned by a former American jockey, Ted Sloan, for many years.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hello Loves!

A new Year and New Beginnings for us all.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Is it the beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning? I'll be out looking in the garden for the answer if anyone wants to help. A journey begins with a single step, but the journey is as important as the destination. So a wise man once said, paraphrasing slightly, allegedly.

All I know is that it is very clement for the time of year here in the Netherlands, which I like. My birthday was the warmest day since Dutch record-keeping began.

Apparently there's a comet circling earth right now. Maybe that's why. My spaceship returns!

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Can I have a ride in your spaceship? I'll let you ride my dragon.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Dragons 👀

Isaiah 13:22
22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Ica stones from Peru are wonderful! Good find!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Here I am.... just lying here in bed trying not to fight the sleep that is about to overtake my body.
Here I lie.... I don't know why it always feels like I'm dealing with plight when I want to count sheep.
With that.... I am off to sleep.
But wait.... before I get off and doze to deep.

Here's one from the Eve of New Year that went by me for you to peep.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Of course you can travel in my spaceship. It's multicrew.
(I play a game online that has spaceships and stars. Lotsa stars. Somewhere between 100 and 400 billion star systems. Elite Dangerous, for those interested.)

You won't need a sick bag because in space no-one can hear you scream, and gravity is only a problem when you approach large celestial bodies but all that does is slow down the craft temporarily. My max speed until now is 1400 times light speed but the acceleration is gentle and slow. A seat belt is not compulsory. I'm armed to the teeth, defended to the toes and if the worst comes to the worst, I just press a button and we just hyperspace away from the scaries to live another day.

There are aliens though, so there's that. A dragon might help but it's science-fiction and not fantasy fiction. So there's that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join