It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 26

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sometimes I like to write into the ether and ramble in a space that feels... a bit less darker than out there so hope nobody minds too much.

So here I am and ramble I will, have too, somewhere I sometimes sit far too quiet...

Sometime ago I found myself in this old town, it was raining, there was a cold mist in the air and the smell of wet mud.
Could hear this barking, followed by wimpering in the distance and noise. Closer a mob stood, some laughing, some spitting, shouting and cursing away put downs, thudding like someone being beaten. I got closer and there it was, tied to the rope... dirty, matted, angry, wimpering vicious little wolf of mine taking it all on its own where I had left it when it got too much.
I stood petrified again, this was it. Id come this far so I might as well stand with it.
I stood taking it in my arms facing all of the pain as it bit me with everything it had, it lashed out again and again at me with all the trauma, the lies, all of it was not my fault but I had to take responsibility for it. It's ok I hushed as they lashed us, shouted, screamed and pointed at us both, all of it came back, every single piece of it. Staring at each other, smiling remembering the good and the bad times, the fear, tears, mistakes and anger.
The rope snapped, the people vanished. It was over...

Wolf-man-guy-thing was born and everyone thought he was even more of a weirdo than before (which confused him to no end) but this time he didnt give one flying f... so it was definately an important character change probably and he still likes the Matrix. Although the last one was a bit wtf albeit entertaining

Everyone should take care of themselves (both sides) and I hope you all are, especially in mega mind-feck world!

Hope you guys don't mind me speaking a little and yes I got far too into that and ended it rather quickly. Im male, what do you expect for crying out loud!

ETA: That's probably me for the next 6 months other than the constant music videos and stuff

edit on 21-1-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Oops double post.
edit on 22-1-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Here's a joke that springs to mind from ages ago. Bit longer though...

One afternoon a guy comes into a bar and orders two pints. Drinks one and then the other afterwards before leaving.
This continues for a few weeks, same day and time, until the barman decides to suggest that instead of ordering two pints at once why not drink one then order another so it's nice and fresh?

Guy says "no you dont understand. My brother lives at the other side of the world and is sitting in his local bar doing the exact same thing. It's our way of sharing a pint together because of the time difference"

Barman "That's actually a really nice thing, I had no idea and was just worried your second pint might be a bit flat."

So for months this continues every weekend in the guy comes and has his two pints until one day the guy comes in but this time orders the one pint only, drinks it then goes to leave.

Barman shouts him over and says "I'm so sorry to hear your brother died!"

Guy "No dont be daft mate my brothers fine, I just quit drinking alcohol!"

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Happy Caturday!

James Brown - I feel good (1966)

That's some fancy footwork. Reminds me of pied-piper politicians.
40 years ago...

Let's go...

For XXXN3O...

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
For XXXN3O...

Reminds me of a dubbed version of the "best" parts of that movie and it makes the acting even more Cage if there is such a thing

Happy Caturday

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
No time for slacking, even on Sunday...💪😂

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hello my Loves!
Mark has been in and out of the hospital again.
Now we are in the middle of a damned blizzard.

I've been grumpy, so didn't show up in here. LOL Sorry!

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Love you all!

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
***sneaks in.... farts..... blames the dog... giggles... sneaks out...***

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here we are again...Happy Caturday or GrumpiAturday!!

Say hello to Willow...

Fact check true:

I'm seeing double here

Dragon fruit is delicious...

Don't test me...

Life is good...

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
***sneaks in.... farts..... blames the dog... giggles... sneaks out...***

You need this in your life mate...

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Heya Gordi!
Whatcha been up to, besides pissing the dog off? LOL
How's that beautiful family of yours?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Haha! Those were awesome! I forgot it was Caturday.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Ha! Do you have such a device XXX?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hi friends, yeah, it is me...

Just a short post to write that i am not dead or anything. If anyone cares... i just don't want anyone to worry about me.

Been having a kind of a rough time with mental health problems, alcoholism, substance abuse and the current state of affairs on this planet, in general. But i am trying to cope somehow... Survive somehow... Still alive. Breathing. Thinking. Feeling. Moving forward, because the past is gone, therefore i can't stay there. The future is not yet here, so i can't worry about that too much either. I can only do my best, regarding my words and my actions, right here right now, in this moment... In order to behave well and be a humble servant of God.

Much love to EVERYONE from Finland!

Peace.

Stay healthy. Stay safe.

Believe that better days will come. And maybe... just maybe... eventually they will!

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Ha! Do you have such a device XXX?

No. A device such as this would probably cause a riot in our house upon delivery, all over who is farting into the gun first and who's getting shot in the face first with who's fart. Then everyone would have to get their own gun and the air-freshener bills would go through the roof!

Although I do have to admit this would be a good thing to keep a secret then pull out if someone is overstaying the dinner invite next time.

edit on 30-1-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

LOL! Do you have specifications for speed of smell? 🤣I can relate to the riot episode. Sounds like you may need an artillery upgrade.

Potato Cannon if you're wondering.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

You need this in your life mate...

You're not going to believe this but...
I owned an AirZooka for many years!!! It was a Red One and I gave it to my boys about 7 or 8 yrs ago I think.... haven't seen it for a while... hmmm.... what's that smell? LOL

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Heya Gordi!
Whatcha been up to, besides pissing the dog off? LOL
How's that beautiful family of yours?

Hiya 'Raine!
Ugh.
The family are fine.
Callum has had Covid again, so... more self-isolation/LFT tests etc etc but hardly any symptoms at all, so that's good.
Dougie hurt his wrist at Rugby, but not too seriously, just a stave/sprain type thing.
Both still doing great at School (when not isolating!! LOL).
Chrissie's fine too, busy with work and started going to the gym/yoga/jogging etc too.
I've not been great. General health is just crap, I tweaked my shoulder a few weeks ago whilst reaching for my phone!!!!! Since then, I've aggravated it a few times (whilst doing my volunteer thing in the woods) and it seems to have spread to my arm/elbow/wrist too. My auld knees are playing up badly.
My business is also on its ar$e (no work) and so, my mental state has been suffering quite a bit. I don't like bitching about it, so I haven't been online much at all.
I think I'm just feeling old and useless!!! (What's new there!?! LOL)
I know that you've been going through the mill with Mark and that there are lots of other people much worse off than I am, so it is what it is, and I'm sure we'll get there in time.

Cats are fuds BTW!!!
Gxx

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Look... Shed people... I have not forgotten you... I love you all, and that has always been the case.

Special shout out to Night star...

I can't explain my feelings... let's just put it this way: I am a miserable loser and i apologize for my existence.

There.

However... I love you all, i really, truly do. And i have not forgotten you, not a single one of you.

Thanks for letting me share

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join