It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARENTS - The Biden Administration Seeks to Protect Teachers Who Rape or Sexually Assault Students.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It would appear that the woke Democrats have no soul.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Looks like enough people complained....

In Reversal, Feds Seek to Revive DeVos-Era Questions About Sexual Misconduct by Educators

December 14, 2021
The Biden administration is seeking to restore questions about accusations of sexual misconduct by school staff to an upcoming Civil Rights Data Collection, after recently proposing to eliminate them, a move that drew high-profile criticism.

Last month, the U.S. Department of Education said it planned to eliminate several questions from the nationwide data collection for the 2021-22 school year dealing with allegations of sexual assault and rape committed by educators and other K-12 staff.

However, in materials released Monday, the Education Department said it was withdrawing the proposed Civil Rights Data Collection and issuing a new one for public comment that includes those questions about alleged sexual misconduct by K-12 staff.

The department said it reversed course after “further reflection” but did not provide any additional explanation. News that the Biden administration wanted to stop collection information about such allegations stirred opposition from conservatives, who alleged that the move amounted to covering up these incidents in schools.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: JinMI
Perhaps I’m slow, does it not imply they want to retire data on the number of allegations?

Data collection, under last week's proposal, would continue to include the number of documented incidents at a given school, but would retire Trump-era reporting on "rape or attempted rape, or sexual assault" allegations that were followed by "a resignation or retirement prior to final discipline or termination."

So I see that the number is recorded, but not if the perpetrator, or accused retired or resigns?

IF they resign, the data of their misdeeds will be removed, leaving them free to get a job in another school.
The problem I have is the long history of quietly amending things without anyone noticing. Parents should have the ability to know what goes on in the schools their children attend, including sexual assault numbers committed by teachers AND fellow students, IMO.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

SlowJoe just responded to our shaming of this action by reversing his decision to cancel the Trump policy.

Betsy DeVos said it was 'sad' the Education Department had to be 'publicly shamed' on the issue

www.foxnews.com...

Well done everyone!

More throttle please.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It doesn't surprise me. Liberals want to call pedophiles, M.A.P.S(Minor Attracted Persons) because of the stigma of the word pedophiles. They seem to be ok with kids in drag, gender reassignment surgery for minors, letting pedophiles get less jail time then non violent drug offenses. I'm sick of it. 10 years ago I would have considered myself liberal but all the insanity they have displayed in the last 10 years has me very staunchly conservative. They are sick individuals who need to be put down like a rabid dog.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: mysterioustranger

At least it wasn't CNN. There is your false news source.

Another "A ha!" moment hit me earlier this week.

Read this statement, keeping in mind the CNN sex scandals: twitter.com...

Then, consider that CNN has the personnel perverted JOE BIDEN trusts the most.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
It would appear that the woke Democrats have no soul.

Connecting the dots...

Update: ANOTHER PERVERTED CNN PRODUCER EXPOSED

Source: twitter.com...

More evidence why CNN needs to be shut-down. It's too bad we have a Presidential administration in charge who condones and fosters such behaviors. Nothing will be "fixed" until new leaders who care about morals, are elected.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DINSTAAR
The Catholic Church and Penn State are nothing compared to what has been covered up in American public schools.

The problem is that teachers act as the shepherds of the plebs for the system. They are a protected class. If they go down, the cascade will be the undoing of the entire control apparatus. When you grant people authority over children, you attract predators, but the system is too concerned over optics to even admit there is a problem. There is a problem.

-D

Teachers being stopped from abusing kids is more damaging to society than priests being stopped from abusing kids?

Catholicism is not a compulsory state-run organization that forces children into factory-like settings to mold them into subjects. It is not the “being stopped” that damages the credibility of the system, it is the cover-up. The cover-up of sexual assault in public schools is far greater and has wider implications than that of the Catholic church.

-D

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Liberal elites, especially Joe, are pedophiles. It's no wonder they'd approve of this behavior.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You just know ....with CNN...reality...isn't.
Peace!

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yeah, only posts from CNN. The leading offenders in the news industry regarding pedophilia and sexual assault.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fryguy

And my 86 yr old mother in law swoons over Chris Coumo!

She's heartbroken now!

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Fryguy

And my 86 yr old mother in law swoons over Chris Coumo!

She's heartbroken now!

My father of the same age thought the brothers cuomo should run for pres & vp just 18 months ago.

He doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

edit on 16-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Looks like enough people complained....

In Reversal, Feds Seek to Revive DeVos-Era Questions About Sexual Misconduct by Educators

December 14, 2021
The Biden administration is seeking to restore questions about accusations of sexual misconduct by school staff to an upcoming Civil Rights Data Collection, after recently proposing to eliminate them, a move that drew high-profile criticism.

Last month, the U.S. Department of Education said it planned to eliminate several questions from the nationwide data collection for the 2021-22 school year dealing with allegations of sexual assault and rape committed by educators and other K-12 staff.

However, in materials released Monday, the Education Department said it was withdrawing the proposed Civil Rights Data Collection and issuing a new one for public comment that includes those questions about alleged sexual misconduct by K-12 staff.

The department said it reversed course after “further reflection” but did not provide any additional explanation. News that the Biden administration wanted to stop collection information about such allegations stirred opposition from conservatives, who alleged that the move amounted to covering up these incidents in schools.

Biden Admin will do with this program like they did with the "Remain in Mexico" policy that kept migrants on the Mexico side of the border until their court date in the USA.

In October, the U.S. Supreme Court ordered the Biden Administration to reinstate that Trump-era program ASAP.

The Biden Administration said, "OK" (on paper).

Then gave the SCOTUS the middle-finger and carried on as usual.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

SlowJoe just responded to our shaming of this action by reversing his decision to cancel the Trump policy.

Betsy DeVos said it was 'sad' the Education Department had to be 'publicly shamed' on the issue

www.foxnews.com...

Well done everyone!

More throttle please.

Right on. Keep the focus on Joe Biden and Democrats attempting to keep their plans hidden from the public. Don't continue demonstrating to them that we're as stupid as we have been in the past.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You just know ....with CNN...reality...isn't.
Peace!

CNN's pervert/pedo/assault culture attracted Joe Biden like a light attracts a mindless moth.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I'm focused entirely on removing the democrat's fascist weapon of repeated determined dishonesty right now.

joe & dems are powerless without this weapon.

Like taking machine guns away from ww1 german trench troops.

Even attempting this just 6 months ago was impossible.

Now just a matter of time & effort.

When we win this battle over honesty the democrat's fascist plans will either fail or deranged democrats will go full hitler on us.

No other options.

I have no idea which path they will choose, but their recent behavior doesn't indicate that they have any intention of ever giving up.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

www.foxnews.com...

Well done everyone!

More throttle please.

Right on. Keep the focus on Joe Biden and Democrats attempting to keep their plans hidden from the public. Don't continue demonstrating to them that we're as stupid as we have been in the past.

I guess you could call it a plan...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Holy sweet-day-in-the-morning...!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What I got from it was if there was an accusation made and the School Employee resigned there would be no investigation and it wouldn't be counted.

So the Teacher's Unions told the Biden Administration "Jump!" and the Biden Administration said "How high/"

So a Teacher at school X sexually assaults a Student. The Student's parents complains to the School Administration. The Teacher says "I resign from School X". The Administration says "The Teacher resigned. That's all we can do." Then the Administration tells the Teacher "We have an opening at School Y".

Everybody keeps missing a major point. Sexual Assault is a crime. The only business a School Administration has is to notify Law Enforcement. That's it.

By the way. Before the Sandusky bit, Penn State allowed NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) to hold seminars on it's campuses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join