It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the PCR test is the shot too

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lux666
they have a plan to fulfill.

I'm saying that if the plan includes getting stuff into people, there are easier ways.

just wait, and you will see..

What I have seen is that every so often the "they are poisoning us" alarmists just change the method of administration like, toothpaste and water, GMOs, fast food, sugar/HFCS, chemtrails, Sodium lauryl sulfate, etc.

After a bit it ends up sounding like the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Subsonic

Have you bothered to closely examine or test the swabs inserted into your nose?

No. However I must admit that I have not closely examined many of the objects that have been inserted into my various orifices over the years

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic
I love a good conspiracy, which is why I'm here, but claiming that the cotton swabs are laced with Covid nano-particles is a bridge too far even for me.

A cotton swab is probably one of the more innocuous things I've had inserted into my nose over the years...dirty fingers, toes, elbows, fists, Cheetos, snuff, chili powder, tweezers, forceps, toot, crank...you get the picture.

The PCR tests don't have cotton on the end of them.

They have plastic micro tubes filled with DNA oligos, as well as other ingredients that are used to amplify the presence of any DNA resembling Sars-Cov-2.

www.fda.gov...

The oligonucleotide primers and probes for specific detection of SARS-CoV-2 are selected from regions of Open Reading Frame 1ab (ORF1ab) and the nucleocapsid gene (N) of the SARS-CoV- 2 genome.

It's also note worthy, that there are vaccines in existence that are administered up the nose. This is mostly done with children and livestock.

Here's an example:

On a side note, non-coding DNA oligos were recently released in NY subways as part of a recent test.

I had a link to the video showing little plastic micro tubes from a PCR test getting stuck and left behind in a steak, but the video has been removed. I can't find it on YT or even Bitchute at this point.
edit on 14-12-2021 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: DaRAGE

Why?
You didn't see the videos featuring cancer agent washed nasal swabs that broke off in the meat and dissolved into it?
They had creey black nanoworms on them too.
Wish I was joking
I had a bunch downloaded.

OMG what?!?! I never saw this.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nope, not buying. Bitchute, has a very poor record.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

Why?
You didn't see the videos featuring cancer agent washed nasal swabs that broke off in the meat and dissolved into it?
Wish I was joking

OMG what?!?! I never saw this.

It's not real, you know?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I was told by an ENT Surgeon mate "never try to put anything smaller than your elbow in your ear or up your nose".

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Skepticape

Don't forget, this IS an experiment. Neither you nor I know the parameters of the experiment. The experiment advances a nefarious agenda. It could easily include experiments on the efficacy of introducing toxins by way of nasal swabs.
I’m not saying the nasal swab couldn’t be possible, I just have the unpopular opinion that it would have been much easier to mandate everyone test and subject us to the nasal swab than the way things currently are. But wild speculation is fine too.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Why?
Wish I was joking

no i did not see those videos.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ever wonder why : a supposed Virus™ that can leap 5'11" : can't be tested-for, other than sticking a probe with semi-mysterious substances on it, way up yer nose, to the base of yer brain ?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Ever wonder why : a supposed Virus™ that can leap 5'11" : can't be tested-for, other than sticking a probe with semi-mysterious substances on it, way up yer nose, to the base of yer brain ?

If your sticking it way up your nose, to the base of your brain, you ain't doing it right. You don't actually have to do that at all.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

if the government of any legit government wanted to introduce a virus in they could do it in the subway like they just did a test

Why bother, just relay the threat.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

a reply to: penroc3

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

I like your sense of humor!

I suspect you are not alone in not having examined the nasal swabs.

I do know two mischievous and skeptical nurses who deliberately spoofed the PCR by submitting swabs that had nothing but water on them. Both came back positive.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Considering what portion of the population did have the swab up their noses, your idea was likely realized, voluntarily.

Frightened humans are in many ways quite predictable.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
have you realized that oligos can alter your dna?

have you realized that intake of GMO modifies the third generation making your descendants to born sterile?

the difference between toothpaste and vaccines is: there is no trace. no one is guilty.
if toothpaste were used and it were discovered, and massively die, then people can trace the owners and go against them. it opens the door for future rebellion.

while if people dies from vaccines, then there are no one guilty. no rebellion. every people accepted the vaccine shot.
this have been tested sucessfully in the past century.

but first you are going to sell your posessions to be "healthy" and "cured", while the toothpaste case it does not work as efficient.

matrix: 1 centinel for each human.
explained that it was logical.

people trust in them, while they have been depopulating the world.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
And yet zero need for the vaccination of testing achieved the same effect. But like I said, you’re welcome to speculate I just don’t see any validation for the paranoia here

Considering what portion of the population did have the swab up their noses, your idea was likely realized, voluntarily.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You seem to be the one frightened by nasal swabs?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I am threatened by people attempting to assault my body, whether by injection into the bloodstream or into the nasal cavities, or any other means.

More importantly, I do not trust today's medical industrial complex.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join