It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the PCR test is the shot too

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i just saw an old article about the covid test

someones want people to be tested regularly.

if someone choosed to be tested:

"the test is the shot. "
yes, nanoparticles and drugs can be inserted directly via the test.

Do not take the COVID-19 test! Dr. Lorraine Day cites SILVIEW.media. Confirms swab test concerns.

www.bitchute.com...

Hydrogel nanoparticles and nanocomposites for nasal drug/vaccine delivery

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

smart way! this troyan horse can make easy a global depopulation.

Did you took the test?

"the only winning move is not to play", wargames, 1982

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
So this doesn't include the PCR test right?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
yes.
The nose swab.

Wonderful, brillant strategy.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don't need a rest. I am certain that I have Omicron. I feel perfectly fine so I must be sick.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

God damnit. I had a nose swab test.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Why?
You didn't see the videos featuring cancer agent washed nasal swabs that broke off in the meat and dissolved into it?
They had creey black nanoworms on them too.
Wish I was joking
I had a bunch downloaded.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lux666

stop it with that garbage

IF there was something on the swabs it would show up in the tests and i have tested negative like 7 times so why am i not getting the 'hot' swabs?

I've been checked out side the US as well so that's strange

if the government of any legit government wanted to introduce a virus in they could do it in the subway like they just did a test for and have been for decades, as well as studying what and how far an aeroslized microbe would go and they are 1000x's of times bigger than a virus

get a grip

the virus is drawing down and it looks like it may have lived its live span as the omicron is weaker by orders of magnitude and looks like might even inhibit AC2 sites for 19.

as a whole 19 has like 0.039% death rate if you take in the whole world(as they should) populations.

this virus was tragic but by no means a pandemic, imagine airborne Ebola or some other hemorrhagic fever that was gain of functioned to the point of it being a new creature, and and to mess with the set of instruction/RNA to get past the new defenses of the cell wall to get into it and take it over to turn it into a virus factory

all it would take is a long incubation time, long time to show symptoms and 50% infection rate and up to 75% deaths of all the infected , that would be scary it scares me that the powers that be could hardly get a corona virus in control.

we are one BSL4 lab leak or something being taken out, you could inject yourself by sticking it past the space suite and now you are a typhoid Mary with a fist full of international flight tickets.

that is it and the end of the world as we know it, imagine if something like that got out.

they would round people up and run it like Karenina and that was a nightmare

edit on 14-12-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What he said !

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

In this 2019 interview with a neurosurgeon, he says you can take out parts of the brain like pineal gland without much effect but if you put something far up the nose it is devastating including causing high fever.

@ 8:30 & 9 min.

youtu.be...

edit on 12 14 2021 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yeah, I can just imagine what would have happened had covid been something like the Black Death.

The extended freak out and shut down of societies and economies was vile and absurd.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Lol. If they wanted to depopulate the planet there are better ways than a convoluted strategy involving cancerous nasal swabs.

You guys are nuts. Totally off the deep end

edit on 14-12-2021 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I love a good conspiracy, which is why I'm here, but claiming that the cotton swabs are laced with Covid nano-particles is a bridge too far even for me.

A cotton swab is probably one of the more innocuous things I've had inserted into my nose over the years...dirty fingers, toes, elbows, fists, Cheetos, snuff, chili powder, tweezers, forceps, toot, crank...you get the picture.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
So this doesn't include the PCR test right?

This very much IS the PCR test.

It would seem not all of the swabs have been treated thusly, but I might be wrong.

Depositing toxins at the base of the brain and olfactory nerve could be a very efficient way to infect people.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

Have you bothered to closely examine or test the swabs inserted into your nose?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I’m gonna call paranoia on this one too. It be much simpler to simply mandate testing and ignore the vaccine mandates to accomplish their goals. They don’t however.

originally posted by: lux666
i just saw an old article about the covid test

someones want people to be tested regularly.

if someone choosed to be tested:

"the test is the shot. "
yes, nanoparticles and drugs can be inserted directly via the test.

Do not take the COVID-19 test! Dr. Lorraine Day cites SILVIEW.media. Confirms swab test concerns.

www.bitchute.com...

Hydrogel nanoparticles and nanocomposites for nasal drug/vaccine delivery

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

smart way! this troyan horse can make easy a global depopulation.

Did you took the test?

"the only winning move is not to play", wargames, 1982

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

Don't forget, this IS an experiment. Neither you nor I know the parameters of the experiment. The experiment advances a nefarious agenda. It could easily include experiments on the efficacy of introducing toxins by way of nasal swabs.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
why the Pfized CEO said that the problems could appear after 5 years, and that they dont want to be responsible about it?
collateral damages will cause your death.

In that way there will not be rebellion. all people obey. and will need medicine to survive.

why the half of the US population that got cancer in vaccines, died from cancer in the past 50 years? They didnt die immediately. And more than 500 million people have died from inserted cancer.

you are the cattle.

they are the shadows.

they dont want immediate deaths, some 2.5% of population will die from immedite vaccination, yes, as bill gates said before.

"slow, gradual changes"

because is you got sick, you will give to them your properties, your assets to pay for "care". if you survive you will be a slave.

inserting a shot at the first point of contact with you is a War strategy. that shows their expertise. in a war that they already won as 56.1% of the world population has already being vaccinated.

but is is only in countries with medium and high income where people got the "vaccines", those ones that are being sicken and depopulated.

They dont need the ones who own nothing to die, they need the ones that have something to sick and die. only 7.2% of people in low income countries have been vaccinated (the upper and middle class there were vaccinated).

target: socioeconomical level.

it is not an experiment. that was decades ago.

It is an implementation of a plan.
a hundred years plan.

the test are for those that dont want to be vaccinated.
they are giving to them "their medicine"

the test is a perfect way to elliminate tansparently those who dont want to be vaccinated.

if you are hoping to the to release pathogens as terrrism act, or massive scale, then you got rebellion, and possibility to unbalance their power.
they best, effective, tactic, as in the worldwar II, is the healthcare excuse, for all population via vaccine and tests. they dont want rebelds. they control both sides.

some biological weapons : cholera, cancer, aids(VIH). most of the take years to growth, as your body first fights.
they inserted the seed in the body.

just wait until your symphoms appear this decade.

they could take your saliva to get your dna or to know if you had coronavirus. but no, they didnt took that way.
they took the large option, one not needed:
the one that is exactly the option to insert particles in your brian and body the one that damages your body permanently.
it is a perfect strategy of war.
they didnt need to take the pcr test in your brian and deep nasal

it makes sense, it is logical, concordant.

but not only fits perfectly in a war strategy, but it is brillant to kill those who dont want to be assimilated.

by those who were depopulating the planet in the world war II and are now in the charge of "world healthcare", and are proudly giving reports of world depopulation.
to them to whom you entrust your life !

it is not an experiment, as it is included in ALL the vaccines since years ago who are given to the world population.

it is like giving you soy in each food... small quantities that are accumulated in your body...
it is like giving you fluored water to drink..
small poisons dont kill you, but the sum of it over repeated intakes yes.
the same with multiple cocktail vaccine shots and tests...

Now it is a massive deloypment.

their brillant strategy shows thay they master the wars.

ourworldindata.org...
edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Why go through all this trouble when they already know the best way to dose the population is with the toothpaste?

Just trade the fluoride for the nanobots.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

they have a plan to fulfill.

just wait, and you will see..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join