It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange numbers coming out of China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So in the early months of 2020 China reported about 80,000 cases and about 4,600 deaths. That's a massive more than 5 percent case fatality rate. Consequently, China renamed 2019-nCoV into SARS 2. Forward to today. China recorded an additional nearly 20,000 cases, but with 0 additional death. So how did case fatality rate in China go from more than 5 percent during the early months of 2020 to 0 percent between then and now? Did the virus change in China? Did China fabricate statistics to push for an agenda? What's the story?

China coronavirus stats

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeremyhuex

China isn't known for their honesty. If they have a treatment to prevent covid deaths and aren't sharing with the rest of the world- well, I won't say what I think should happen to them, but it has something to do with turning sand to glass.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

China isn't known for their honesty. If they have a treatment to prevent covid deaths and aren't sharing with the rest of the world- well, I won't say what I think should happen to them, but it has something to do with turning sand to glass.

Or perhaps an act of Sun Tzu. Sun Tzu is all about deception. It is very dirty playbook. Deception to the west?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Absolutely China is the king of asymmetric warfare. The art of war is just the beginners hand guide to conquest.

edit on 12-12-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Did China fabricate statistics to push for an agenda? What's the story?

What like every Democratic city in the US of A.

The woke world are all pushing fake statistics, it is like a D5 avalanche.

Almost every country has fake stats. It is more, much more than just China.

P

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

China publicly stated that they would no longer be honest about covid in Feb 2020.

But they weren't ever honest before that anyway.

If they were, the pandemic never would have occurred in the first place.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
My friend in HK says that things are back to normal these days and people don't have to wear them silly ass masks.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Did China fabricate statistics to push for an agenda? What's the story?

What like every Democratic city in the US of A.

The woke world are all pushing fake statistics, it is like a D5 avalanche.

Almost every country has fake stats. It is more, much more than just China.

P

We had one death in Japan yesterday.
The world is being conned i tell ya.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremyhuex
So in the early months of 2020 China reported about 80,000 cases and about 4,600 deaths. That's a massive more than 5 percent case fatality rate. Consequently, China renamed 2019-nCoV into SARS 2. Forward to today. China recorded an additional nearly 20,000 cases, but with 0 additional death. So how did case fatality rate in China go from more than 5 percent during the early months of 2020 to 0 percent between then and now? Did the virus change in China? Did China fabricate statistics to push for an agenda? What's the story?

China coronavirus stats
Intravenous vitamin c.Simple but effective.
If you live in the West we poke a ventilator down your throat and cause hospital caused pnuemonia.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Don't forget the fenbendazole just to make sure you get a real ticket to paradise. They get a Covid death and some cashola.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I’d take the CCPs numbers with a monster truck full of salt

Not even worth trying to understand

The CCP faked a pandemic
Western elites picked it up and ran with it for their own agenda, and still trying to beat that dead horse

That’s all we can be sure of right now

edit on 13-12-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I’d take the CCPs numbers with a monster truck full of salt

Not even worth trying to understand

The CCP faked a pandemic
Western elites picked it up and ran with it for their own agenda, and still trying to beat that dead horse

That’s all we can be sure of right now

Not to forget in beating that dead horse they commit treason and also violate the Nuremberg code of informed consent on medical procedures. By all means these people are criminals of the highest order on Earth.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I'd say their nasal vaccine / ACE2 blocker one is based on better science than the western ones.

And I feel like there is this prejudice thing going on, similar to Russia. Not you but in general. Oh China/Russia made it so it's crap. Don't be fooled, the quality of a product can be adjusted. It's done in every product and I don't think Chine is not able to make better stuff, it's that the market, mainly US and Europe, want's the cheap crap. And it works because it's bought, we're living in a disposal society.

It's also the consumers fault. Companies picked up on this trend and made it an art. Mainly the consumers allowed this to happen, evidence is that you can still get sturdy and good stuff out there. White ware, kitchen machines, hardware tools but you pay a hefty price, because the masses want the cheap stuff, so the companies need to overlay the low production numbers on the selling price.

The machines behind it are from the US and Europe, many from my region here work in companies and travel(ed) to China on regular basis to build up whole hangars of automation equipment. They buy top notch stuff. These are the products you don't see shipped because they are on par or reserved for China.

Back to topic, yes politically and socially, the Chinese are not known for their honesty. But it's not like they do not want to share it with the rest of the world.

It's just the western government do not accept / consider to accept these vaccines from China. The SinuVac sounds really good because it works on a different mechanism, one that doesn't need your cells to be forced to produce spikes to be fought.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
But hang on.... we are suffering a massive shortage of Chinese import Lateral Flow Tests on the NHS website. If everything is fine in China, why are they still not forcing millions of throughput of these expensive-ass cotton wool sticks onto us?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
In China: if one single person in your neighbourhood tests positive then every other person - no exceptions - is put into a detention camp whilst every single home is disinfected. And your pets are shot.

Maybe we should introduce that in the US and save lives?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I dont post much but this thread is important.

I have a friend who is a celebrity in the US who lives in China for a decade now. He came to visit in March of 2020 and during an interview they asked him about Covid and he had no clue what they were talking about. It wasn't until he came to the US did he find out about this so called pandemic.

Whats interesting is there was so much media attention on China and people dying out in the streets how could someone there not know when they were allegedly on lockdown. I havent spoken to him about it because it's such a sensitive topic but this thread is on to something.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
In China: if one single person in your neighbourhood tests positive then every other person - no exceptions - is put into a detention camp whilst every single home is disinfected. And your pets are shot.

Shooting my pet only gonna cost more lives .

My pet is the most precious thing happy to take that neckshot above burner pits for her.
edit on 13-12-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Oh wait, and the us is known for theirs, You can’t trust the numbers. But ask around and you are no more than 2 people away from knowing someone who died of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Shooting my pet only gonna cost more lives .

My pet is the most precious thing happy to take that neckshot above burner pits for her.

Just gonna quote , posted this at work , way past the time to edit it now ,

So here we go :

In NO way was or is this a threat to anybody , let that be clear.

I Did my part I got Jabbed 2 times recently , against my will , i follow the Corona protocols , wear my mask where i need keep my distance yada yada.

I did more then enough.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I understand.

Your red line is killing your beloved pets in the name of asinine democrat propaganda untended to help them win elections.

Well done.

Many of us set our own lines well before that point, but at least you have a line that you won't cross.

Starting to understand yet?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join