It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk says Neuralink will start implanting chips in humans in 2022

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Elon Musk claims his Neuralink, a brain-interface technology company, is less than a year away from implanting chips into human brains.

The news comes from the billionaire himself during a live-streamed interview with The Wall Street Journal CEO Council Summit on Monday, when asked about plans for the company in 2022.

‘Neuralink's working well in monkeys and we're actually doing just a lot of testing and just confirming that it's very safe and reliable and the Neuralink device can be removed safely,’ Musk said.

www.msn.com...

Wow lets the implantable chips be the norm, he said it works in monkeys, I guess humans are just as good as monkeys.

Will you let this chip be implanted in your brain if you can have the chance to have functions of your body again?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Sorry Elon. I’ll continue to work on evolving my consciousness, growing my heart and my connection to God.

“Have fun storming the castle”

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Princess bride. Love it.

Elon is the first victim of AI.

Implanted his chip three years ago and has been suffering more glitches then a windows update ever since.

Pity the fool.

a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Actually, looking at his picture he does look kind of creepy, perhaps he already got a chip in his brain, but let face it he makes a lot of money. He is a billionaire after all.

You can see already the plastic surgery he had done.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

So, when is the Government going to make it mandatory, "for your own health"....?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Actually, when I first seen the article that was my first thought, I feel that in some way we will be forced by "mandate" to get implanted with something that no necessarily have to do with been able to walk or move again.

Maybe social behavior modifications? once is starts will be hard to stop.

The experiment is not over is ongoing, I know that companies like Neuralink are working on having an implanted chip in every person in this world sometime in the future.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Will you let this chip be implanted in your brain?

Don't think so Marg.

Here's the sales pitch and apparently the invasive brain operation will be carried out by a robot and the brainchip will be wirelessly connected to a phone app.

Peter Thiel is also backing a rival invasive brainchip company called 'Blackrock Neurotech'.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Elon Musk claims his Neuralink, a brain-interface technology company, is less than a year away from implanting chips into human brains.

The news comes from the billionaire himself during a live-streamed interview with The Wall Street Journal CEO Council Summit on Monday, when asked about plans for the company in 2022.

‘Neuralink's working well in monkeys and we're actually doing just a lot of testing and just confirming that it's very safe and reliable and the Neuralink device can be removed safely,’ Musk said.

www.msn.com...

Wow lets the implantable chips be the norm, he said it works in monkeys, I guess humans are just as good as monkeys.

Will you let this chip be implanted in your brain if you can have the chance to have functions of your body again?

No chips for me. If anyone try’s to put a chip in my head, I’ll invite them look at my collection of late twentieth century artwork, it’s classified under arms and weapons. I’m eclectic like that.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Princess bride. Love it.

Elon is the first victim of AI.

Implanted his chip three years ago and has been suffering more glitches then a windows update ever since.

Pity the fool.

a reply to: BlueJacket

Interesting! My wife and I were just talking about that very thing …wondering if Elon’s “oddness “ had anything to do with self experimentation.

There’s always a way to work in a Princess Bride quote😉

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

'Monkeys' = The nickname Elon has given to their human test subjects.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Wow, I knew about these plans but not that he already had this implant in subjects since last year, where is the data on side effects or anything else, but we know that we will never find out, just like pharma and their protections.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I believe it, that is what we are to all this people in technology and pharma cattle and monkeys. I wonder what else we are behind the scenes.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I've just had a brief look at what Neural Link is, what it does, and how it does and quite frankly I am bit creeped out by it. I am aware of the whole mark in the forehead or back of the hand thing by the way.
I hope it's right that you cant be tricked into taking the mark, because it has to be a conscious act of rebellion as I was once told. Putting all that aside for the philosophers, I'll just ask if resistence will be futile?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Wow, I knew about these plans but not that he already had this implant in subjects since last year, where is the data on side effects or anything else, but we know that we will never find out, just like pharma and their protections.

What's the use of the neuralink? It will just provide a wireless connection to an increasingly censored internet. Now if Elon could create an alternative internet that is free of censorship by corporate interests we could close our eyes and ask ourselves: "Siri, was 9/11 an inside job?" and get a straight answer.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon

What's the use of the neuralink? It will just provide a wireless connection to an increasingly censored internet. Now if Elon could create an alternative internet that is free of censorship by corporate interests we could close our eyes and ask ourselves: "Siri, was 9/11 an inside job?" and get a straight answer.

That's worth a star.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name

Revelations 13:16 = 13:17
edit on 12/7/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/7/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

‘Neuralink's working well in monkeys

Let's see, chips in monkeys and humanity on a path to Idiocracy. Looks like Planet of the Apes is going to happen after all.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sounds like another to segregate humans based on their income. The rich will genetically engineer their kids to be smarter and then will implant them with chips to further augment their abilities.

The pore will fall father and father behind.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
and they will be mandated by September 2022 . . . just before midterm elections

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ohhh, I cannot wait to start stealing pin numbers and safe combinations wirelessly by slipping some script into their phone. All you got to do is push button and they will just speak it out loud.

Lol, silly athiests, they always make their lives so much more complicated. Maybe we can initiate an overload charge and cause them to have a stroke too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join