It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk says Neuralink will start implanting chips in humans in 2022

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If neuralink is at the the behest of the second best who was or is the first one?
a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: M5xaz

Actually, when I first seen the article that was my first thought, I feel that in some way we will be forced by "mandate" to get implanted with something that no necessarily have to do with been able to walk or move again.

Maybe social behavior modifications? once is starts will be hard to stop.

The experiment is not over is ongoing, I know that companies like Neuralink are working on having an implanted chip in every person in this world sometime in the future.

To, ah.... combat the epidemic of "misinformation" that cause great harm to the egos of democrats , we need to monitor everyone....for your safety....public health....no, your mind is delusional, Hunter Biden is not a sex pervert...no, mass shoplifting is not happenning, do not trust your lying eyes....report to a gov mental hospital....now....
edit on 7-12-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Elon had the first Neuralink prototype surgically inserted several years ago. You can see his eyes jitter when he is accessessing the database to formulate a reply to questions when he's doing interviews

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

To tell the truth he looks like space out and with glazy eyes, I wonder, but I am no sure he would have something like a chip implanted already.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

a reply to: karl 12

Wow, I knew about these plans but not that he already had this implant in subjects since last year, where is the data on side effects or anything else, but we know that we will never find out, just like pharma and their protections.

It's all extremely disturbing Marg and Klaus Schwab wants to implant them in everyone's brain by 2026.

Here's the comic book arch-villain of our insane clown world, Herr Schwab himself, telling a French interviewer back in 2016 that we are all going to be implanted with brainchips by the year 2026:

Video Interview

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
wow for real? I might get a forehead screen so instead of looking at my face when we talk other people can just watch TV.

edit on 8-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: tv face head need face

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Won't happen. He talks to increase share prices. If you cannot see that then you are not aware of how world works.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

"Monkey mind" It's a quote... But I don't know if it is a question or a statement; Perhaps both and perhaps neither of either.

Have you seen the "hole" appearing in humans by their ears at birth being called a sinus hole? Some would say it is from cochlear implants being "approved" and nature has already decided to start "providing" holes for it as an adaptation to that adversity.

For people that don't approve of the evolution message? Perhaps seeing the consequence of human choices on a larger scale makes more sense when it comes to that "hole".

"I was just doing what I was being told to do." Is the current rhetoric by those with such an implant at other end of all those before they were born with that hole.

Adapting to the "chipped" since many have already adapted to the cochlear implanted "Just doing what I was told to do people? Who knows how difficult a "great leap" that will be.

The tagged are often later also bagged... when it comes to "science" as a right livelihood; The one's that considered the elements the only fields once "safe" weren't thinking about the repercussions of nuclear division. Splitting an Atom they didn't expect "chips" those chips got called quarks, splitting the "quark" they didn't expect chips well they were there and since they were there a new name and quantified.

Calling that big ass thing in the sky an electron isn't far off the same person that was said to have said "monkey mind" is also the same person that is also said to have referred to "it" as a great element. Not "god" as many people have put it, as it has gone through it's cooling phase too.

Closer to the sun or expecting Jupiter to be one... if we can't make "earth" here work... Venus and Mars are the only other two options in the degenerate class of living beings.

edit on 8-12-2021 by Crowfoot because: sp.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Resistance is futile. To stay relevant and useful, join the collective.
Don't join... and become food for the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Won't happen. He talks to increase share prices. If you cannot see that then you are not aware of how world works.

Not really and14263 - don't know if you've looked into it but more info here on mass implemented 'neurotech', the DARPA led 'BRAIN Initiative' and how they've even proposed legislation to protect a person's 'neuronal information'.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Will you let this chip be implanted in your brain?

Don't think so Marg.

Here's the sales pitch and apparently the invasive brain operation will be carried out by a robot and the brainchip will be wirelessly connected to a phone app.

Peter Thiel is also backing a rival invasive brainchip company called 'Blackrock Neurotech'.

Is Elon Musk malfunctioning whilst giving his speech in that video??

He actually reminds me of Jeff Goldblum in 'The Fly' when he was turning into the fly and his speech became stuttery...
edit on 8-12-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It depends what the chips are used for. I'm guessing they will be mainly medical uses or very boring uses.

If it develops into matrix style skill down loading then I will be first in line, it wont though.

And yes monkeys are as good as humans, better in some regards.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
Elon had the first Neuralink prototype surgically inserted several years ago. You can see his eyes jitter when he is accessessing the database to formulate a reply to questions when he's doing interviews

Ive wonder this myself months ago, when watching him..

He stops completely, stares into seemingly nothing for 10 to 20 seconds, then replies...

Riouz.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

It depends what the chips are used for. I'm guessing they will be mainly medical uses or very boring uses.

Am sure the PR sales pitch will be focusing on alleviating the symptoms of deafness, blindness etc. (which will be used as oversight excuse for FDA approval) but also looks like they're using the fear being whipped up over the 'threat' of 'artificial intelligence'.

Regarding worst case scenarios think it's fair to say that the US Gov hasn't got the best track record on 'mind control' and there's a relevant excerpt below describing the constitutional reform seeking to block technology that could 'increase, diminish or disturb' people's mental integrity without their consent and threaten "the essence of humans, their autonomy, their freedom and their free will."

"If this technology manages to read (your mind), before even you're aware of what you're thinking," he told AFP, "it could write emotions into your brain: life stories that aren't yours and that your brain won't be able to distinguish whether they were yours or the product of designers."

"If you can enter there (into the chemical processes of the brain) and stimulate or inhibit them, you can change people's decisions. This is something we've already done with animals," said Yuste.

The risk is that, without proper safeguards, the technology might be used to alter people's thoughts, employing algorithms via the internet to re-program their hard wiring, to dictate their interests, preferences or patterns of consumption.

What's In Your Head

If it develops into matrix style skill down loading then I will be first in line

Yes go for it and please report back on this thread if you can - am sure lots of people will find that aspect very enticing and some of the main 'brainchip' proponents are preaching that it will one day be possible.

And yes monkeys are as good as humans, better in some regards.

Especially when they get free peanuts.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Elon Musk claims his Neuralink, a brain-interface technology company, is less than a year away from implanting chips into human brains.

The news comes from the billionaire himself during a live-streamed interview with The Wall Street Journal CEO Council Summit on Monday, when asked about plans for the company in 2022.

‘Neuralink's working well in monkeys and we're actually doing just a lot of testing and just confirming that it's very safe and reliable and the Neuralink device can be removed safely,’ Musk said.

www.msn.com...

Wow lets the implantable chips be the norm, he said it works in monkeys, I guess humans are just as good as monkeys.

Will you let this chip be implanted in your brain if you can have the chance to have functions of your body again?

You won't have the choice to get it, currently they are only developing it for medical applications such as paralyzed patients to be able to control a computer.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The future unless we oppose it.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
"if enough people get it, the outcome for humanity, will be the sum of human will." -Elon Musk

open.spotify.com...

open.spotify.com...

open.spotify.com...

All three links start at varying points within podcasts of the JRE w/Elon. The first two have a short lead in for a better understanding.

The quoted is the single most interesting thing I've heard to date.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join