It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer:booster jabs Might Be Needed Forever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: marg6043

Fauci was around and well involved with Trump too you know. Just saying...

He was lying everyday and covered up his communications
about a problem from Wuhan lab.

He has been in GOF research likely since 2015 at the minimum.

He is still lying to the American people!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I am not that informed on Fauci's past. What ties does he have with this Wuhan lab?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

You can use the search and find plenty of topics in threads on the subject, some people here in ATS as done an excellent job with research.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

He was in charge of the NIH (National Institutes of Health)
research in cooperation with China at the Wuhan Lab
since about 2015.

There is a full story here, although very long it
is highly informative and has all the documents
backed up and available.

www.glennbeck.com...

Scroll down to watch the video, it is worth it
no matter what your position.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Hmm doing some quick research I can see some questionable things.

I am not against the virus was lab made by the way, I am slowly leaning towards that possibility, especially with our current economic crisis.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That illustration you posted, the hypodermic Pied Piper, that retro 50s look freaks me out. It must be some composite of old clip art and a face imposed on the hypo. I can't see anyone actually being able to draw an illustration like that today, however, it is obviously a comment on the current situation. It's creepy at any rate. I'm giving you a star just for that picture.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

He was in charge of the NIH (National Institutes of Health)
research in cooperation with China at the Wuhan Lab
since about 2015.

There is a full story here, although very long it
is highly informative and has all the documents
backed up and available.

www.glennbeck.com...

Scroll down to watch the video, it is worth it
no matter what your position.

This has been in the works since 2003. From the 21st Century Pandemic Timeline thread . . .

2003 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) identified. SARS-CoV is thought to be an animal virus from an uncertain animal reservoir, perhaps bats, that spread to other animals (civet cats) and first infected humans in the Guangdong province of southern China in 2002. Prophylaxis - None. Experimental vaccines are under development. Source: World Health Organization
Chinese academy of Sciences approved the construction of China's first biosafety level 4 (BSL–4) laboratory at the WIV (Wuhan Institute of Viralogy). Source: Wikipedia
April . . . Canadian scientists sequenced the genetic code of the SARS virus. University of Hong Kong microbiologist Malik Peiris, who first linked SARS to a novel coronavirus. "When we then looked to see if antibodies for it exist in human blood samples, there were none." Peter Rottier of Utrecht University in the Netherlands . . . by taking a coronavirus that is lethal to cats and adding a single gene fragment from a mouse virus. The recombinant virus was lethal to both animals . . . scientists from Lyon to Winnipeg are spraying, injecting, and orally feeding the coronavirus to monkeys, dogs, cats, mice and rabbits. Goats and sheep are next. "We want to see how they react to high doses of the virus, how susceptible they are, which replicate the virus, which excrete it, which show antibodies," says Klaus Stohr, chief SARS scientist for the World Health Organization's Animal Influenza Network. Source: Popular Science

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: Anyone who still believes that SARS CoV-2 isn't man made hasn't done their research, most of the facts are in that timeline. There is an updated version elsewhere online.
edit on 3-12-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If you want a needle in my arm, you're going to have to get the balls to put a gun to my head.

At which point, I'll teach you how to count, in amendments.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yea, freaked me out too when I stumbled across it. It's alittle difficult to see but the illustration has a date of Mar '72 at bottom.

I came across the illustration again from this article...
Naturopathy vs. Science: Vaccination Edition (April 2014), which has a text description pertaining to the Anti-vax movement to the Age of Autism.

Also, somewhat related is on March 2, 1972, The Club of Rome presents the research results leading to its report The Limits to Growth, published later in the month; which also happened to be the same day Pioneer 10 was launched with a message from Earth.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
He is absolutely a pudding in a suit..I think your other problem is the pudding in a dress.. who is 3RD in line..she is even worse off.. see the presser she gave in late November..

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yea, freaked me out too when I stumbled across it. It's alittle difficult to see but the illustration has a date of Mar '72 at bottom.

I came across the illustration again from this article...
Naturopathy vs. Science: Vaccination Edition (April 2014), which has a text description pertaining to the Anti-vax movement to the Age of Autism.

Also, somewhat related is on March 2, 1972, The Club of Rome presents the research results leading to its report The Limits to Growth, published later in the month; which also happened to be the same day Pioneer 10 was launched with a message from Earth.

So you're saying that the illustration you posted is unaltered and from 1972? That makes it all the more creepy if that is the case.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join