It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer:booster jabs Might Be Needed Forever

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just keep complying.
It will never end. The rules arent going to stop at 100%
They lied about Herd Immunity.

They lied to you about its just two doses.
This would only end when you stop complying.
Will we end up having booster jabs forever? Here’s everything you need to know

routine Covid vaccination may become a regular feature of our lives

Pfizer’s chief executive indicated it’s a campaign that may never end. “Based on everything I've seen so far,” Dr Albert Bourla said, “I would say that annual vaccinations... are likely to be needed to maintain a very robust and very high level of protection.”

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Flatten the curve, two more weeks.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
In Canada new brunswick plans some malls and shopping to requie for proof of vaccantion to enter to buy goods. Was this really about health?

You have polticans who are pushing dictatorship tyrannic laws based on a very small number of covid cases. For a virus that has only killed 5 Million.

You have polticans, top health officials reading off teleprompters clearly you could tell in one of those press conf.

Has this ever being about health? controlling the virus? why are some areas implanting a indoor mask policy permanent when a mask, cloth masks do nothing to prevent to viruses? or cold?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Flatten the Curve till their full of their stonks!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Well the senile dementia president in a speech just declared that Fauci is the president, soo there you have it, what president puppy killer fauci mandates is law.

I cannot wait to see how pharma is going bypass the constitution.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

In Canada new brunswick plans some malls and shopping to requie for proof of vaccantion to enter to buy goods. Was this really about health?

East coast has been as tight as a Caribbean island. I'm not surprised.

You have polticans who are pushing dictatorship tyrannic laws based on a very small number of covid cases. For a virus that has only killed 5 Million.

Yes, I don't doubt this.

You have polticans, top health officials reading off teleprompters clearly you could tell in one of those press conf.

Yes, this is generally what they do, read off pre - written scripts. Or else you run into the likes of jean chretien.

Has this ever being about health? controlling the virus? why are some areas implanting a indoor mask policy permanent when a mask, cloth masks do nothing to prevent to viruses? or cold?

The virus is real, and it was a threat for probably a year and a half. It's dying off tho.
edit on 3-12-2021 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

got a link?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Im going to need boosters for never!

edit on 3-12-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

news.yahoo.com...

As usual the senile piece of crap sounds incoherent. It should be a thread on this.

nypost.com...

Video
edit on 3-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Pfizer: booster jabs Might Be Needed Forever

It's called a business plan.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

It only stops when you stop complying. Or your health becomes impacted and may rely on a pill forever.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

That is the plan, dependency on big pharma to fight any virus, as they already planning to change old vaccine into their technology, plus the experiment is ongoing.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

As much as I dislike Biden you can't be serious with that video as 'evidence', he was clearly joking around. Or was that just some sort of in your face deceptive double speak?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The endless nightmare for the decade...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Fauci is a despicable miserable excuse for human, no president should be making fun of his own office, is just no American, if you do not see the joke played to us the citizens of this nation then you are living in an alternative reality.

Democrats think we Americans are nothing but idiots just like they are.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
All hail Shakaka our earthly lord and savior!

Yeah I’m not taking any of them shots of my own free will, I choose to remain human

Brotherman=Pure Blood

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Fauci was around and well involved with Trump too you know. Just saying...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Yep but he also clashed many times with puppy killer fauci and for that the democrats blasted him for no believing in science.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

routine Covid vaccination may become a regular feature of our lives

F*** that. It will not become a "regular feature" of my life or my family's.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
In Canada new brunswick plans some malls and shopping to requie for proof of vaccantion to enter to buy goods. Was this really about health? ...

I'm sure that was meant as a rhetorical question, but it really is a moot one. Anybody who didn't understand that it wasn't about health since the first mask mandates and universal house arrests was asleep at the time.

Anybody who doesn't see it now is just a stupid sheep primed for the slaughter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join