It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Couple Guilty of Torturing And Killing 6 Year Old Son- pure evil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Let alone two of them?

Makes you wonder how they got together.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

This degree of abuse reminds me of a case that went through the news in the US (kind of surprised it didn't have a thread on ATS) out of Indiana a while back where an adult women tortured her 10 year old brother to death. I'm not going to list everything, but here's an article link about it, and I advise a strong stomach.

People that do this crap to kids are feral at best, and don't deserve much other than an unmarked grave in a county dump.

They're dead inside. You have to ask yourself what they themselves went through that resulted in such a thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
What about those that failed him?

He could have been saved.

What? Like his parents?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Itisnowagain

In the US that would be CPS. They have better things to do, like harass normal parents who take care of their kids.

Some close friends of mine foster babies and young children who have been rescued out of abusive situations. They have even legally adopted several of them (three boys and two girls). The babies/children are also usually suffering from methamphetamine withdrawal, physical and psychological injuries, and/or fetal alcohol syndrome. I hope you never have to try and comfort a baby, screaming, inconsolably - literally for days - as they go through methamphetamine withdrawal. It takes very special people to provide love in the place of such hurt.

One example was of an underage mother, a meth addict, who tried to hide her pregnancy by putting tight belts around her, so she wouldn't 'show'. When the family eventually found out she was pregnant, the grandmother beat her over the head to knock her out, and then proceeded to kick and beat her in the stomach to try and kill the baby (It was hard enough to fracture two ribs). The young mother gave birth (prematurely) to the girl in hospital and after the incubator, no-one in the hospital wanted to give the baby back to the mother, or the family.

So my friends were called by CIFS (Community Infant and Family Services), because they are one of the very few families willing, or able, to care for these babies. I remember vividly sitting with them and trying to nurse this fragile little thing back to health, and praying that she would run out of puff and get some sleep. Now that girl is five years old, and has been adopted by my friends. She still has intellectual and physical disabilities, but when she smiles, it is heart melting, knowing what we know.

This sort of stuff, and that detailed in the OP, are the reasons for those government agencies that take children from their natural parents. They aren't perfect, but there is so much need that goes under the radar of most people.

edit on 3/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Everybody (except for the grandparents who at least tried) let this poor boy down 😢

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This case has touched me deeply, like no other. Also it is very local to where i live.

After the trial ended, the jurors asked for the court to hold a minutes silence for Arthur, something that has never happened in a British Court of Law before. The jurors where also excused from ever being asked to carry out jury service again, relecting in what they had to go through.

There are no words to describe this horror.

Rest In Peace dear Arthur, your short life was so tragic.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

No words . Just feel so sad for this little boy who deserved nothing but love and warmth , and instead got these demons as 'parents'.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Nah, we’re doomed.

Still there’s always the next life.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   

He looked a joy.

Tragic. The Snail and the Whale. God keep you safe.

I suspect the woman will get lots of help from other inmates, particulary those sperated from thier children, to come to terms with what she did.

Maybe even when making boiling sugary custard in the kitchen alongside other lifers, which could spill so easily over her head causing unimaginable pain before a slow death in fear of Hell. We can but hope.

As for the 'man' there is nothing lower.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

I suspect the woman will get lots of help from other inmates, particulary those sperated from thier children, to come to terms with what she did.

Maybe even when making boiling sugary custard in the kitchen alongside other lifers, which could spill so easily over her head causing unimaginable pain before a slow death in fear of Hell. We can but hope.

As for the 'man' there is nothing lower.

She's aleady been driven to two failed suicide attempts (overdose and hanging) from the karma inmates are dishing out - they're using salt at the moment so she experiences what she put the child through.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion
Do you have a link?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Do you have a link?

This seems to have the best info with background on how she'd been attacked a few times before pre-trial back in April.

The most recent attack was in HMP Peterborough. Peterboroug h Telegraph her trial had to be halted temporarily due to the overdose attempt inside Coventry Crown Court cells during a lunch break on Monday 22nd Nov.

Her defence tried to use the attacks and suicide attempts as mitigation in sentencing yesterday but the judge rightfully still gave her a full sentence due to the depravity of her actions

BE WARNED the video at the top seems to autoplay, it's not visually graphic but simply reading the muted subtitles of his pleas from other sources had me crying, retching and shaking the other day. The raw audio will be far worse - the sound is muted by default but make sure to mute speakers also before clicking this link to be on safe side -
Birmingham Mail

Detail of the overdose attempt begins just above the main picture.
edit on 4-12-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thanks for link.

I read that she was 'obliged to get an abortion'....does that mean she was forced to abort her baby?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The mother has lifeless eyes and her mother is in prison already. What I don't understand is how there are 2 other children not abused or dead. Why little Arthur? Did he smile too much? Poor child.

Little Arthur was her step child...the father was telling her to do it.....saying on the phone things like 'end him' and many other really bad stuff.

The others were her kids.

There were no other children living in the house. And she also did not do this on orders of the father.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 04 Dec 2021 22:26:43 -060021202112America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
OK. So I plucked courage to read some of the details. When he begged for some water cos he was so very thirsty that heartless bitch gave him a glass of heavily salted water.

The post mortem showed huge amounts of salt in his poor little body.

Words fail me.

She should be sentenced to the same treatment. both of them.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

There were no other children living in the house. And she also did not do this on orders of the father.

Are you sure?

She was saying again and again 'what do you want me to do with him?'.' Ms Prior says, in reply, Hughes told her to 'end him', 'finish him' and 'take his jaw off'
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Two of her children lived with her and Thomas Hughes.

While her children were treated with love and affection, Arthur was deprived of food and good sleep. In fact, her children got to eat ice-creams and takeaways, but Arthur had to struggle to drink water too.
www.wiki.ng...

edit on 5-12-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Death, and what awaits them. Flames of Perdition, where their wails of torment are unheard, much like the cries of that little boy were unheard.

Torture does have a certain amount of bloody appeal. No denying that!!

But torture doesn't bring that little boy back to life, nor does it take away the pain he suffered at the hands of those monsters masquerading as humans. Nor does it teach 'em anything...would you torture a mad dog. No, you wouldn't...

Kill them. Bury them in an unhallowed grave.

The little lad is safe, and beyond all pain now--no thanks to the humans in his life. He shelters beneath the wings of angels.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Yeah they were poisoning him, which pisses me off. He had to stand for hours on end and they took turns swearing at him. It doesn't say why they did this? Not that it even matters. I think the punishment should fit the crime. They can be tortured for a year, starved, yelled at, drink salt water and stand for hours at a door. Then when their abusers are done with them, bash their heads in.

There is no excuse for this #, I don't understand what they gain for torturing and hurting another person.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

That had me tears as well, poor baby.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The thought that there will be some sort of eternal retribution and punishment that far exceeds anything even humans can imagine for these two holds a great appeal to me despite my Agnosticism.
However, just to ensure that at least some measure of just punishment is administered I would still like to see some suitable retribution inflicted during the here and now.

All thoughts of rehabilitation and clemency etc should never be even considered in cases like this.
A punishment that offers some level of parity with the horrific nature of the crime, an expression of society's disgust at the offence, a possible deterrent for others who would consider committing such appalling acts and first and foremost justice for that poor child should be the only considerations when committing sentence on these pieces of crap.

Even taking the numbers will not prevent these scumbags from being tortured at every single opportunity in prison.
Still nowhere near enough though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join