It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence the vaxed are filling up the iCU

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: HawkeyeNation
I agree. I don't know where the OP got his data from but in the UK covid hospital admissions have DROPPED constantly from 1042 on the 27th October to 706 on the 27th November. And in the US the admission numbers have been falling from the 13th November to the 20th November.
But then again these are the official figure from the UK government and the CDC and not from some quack doctor and an iffy web site. So believe who you want.

That’s IT!
Cancel the plandemic.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I don't doubt a word, but I'm wondering are Canadian coins ferrous (attracted to magnets)? In the US all of our coins are nonferrous. That's why I would dismiss all of those YouTube videos of quarters and dimes sticking to people's arms. If that coin won't stick to a normal magnet then there is something far weirder going on than magnetism.

Had to bum two bucks and a magnet here at work to confirm. Yes, the two dollar coin is magnetic. I was wondering myself!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Dude. The whole body is electric.

What runs through nerves?

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Maybe you should ask your doc why it’s perfectly ok to place muscle stimulation or tens machine electrodes nearly anywhere on your body other than accross your heart. Dude.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
In Michigan, you can't go 5 min without hearing about the over populated hospitals...news, commercials, facebook...and the feds are bringing in docs and nurses to take the load off of the remaining vaxed hospital workers. All the outlets state that Spectrum Health here in West Michigan (the largest in the area) has 452 covid hospitalizations with 87% of them being unvaxed. 117 in ICU, with 92% unvaxed. and 94% of them on ventilators being unvaxed.
Are they lying?
How do they get away with lying?
is everyone there lying?

I can't believe EVERYONE is lying at Spectrum...

I think it is generally accepted that health outcomes are worse for people who are not vaccinated against covid-19.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Mandroid7

I was dropped in the hoax bin for reporting it a few months back, Mabey the mods would take another look. Yes, the Euro coins react to a magnet that's how Dynamo did his coin through the table trick.

Maybe, because the whole fridge magnet thing, is an obvious hoax?

Maybe check for yourself like I did.

The subject was second jabbed with Pfizer two days prior.

Not saying it impacts everyone so be patient and check a few.

I was fairy convinced it was a hoax as will. In fact I was hoping it was.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But the official government British figures state that the vaxed are dying at a higher rate than the unvaxed.Thats all cause raw figures.At this stage who on earth would want to believe that....so they dont.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

But the official government British figures state that the vaxed are dying at a higher rate than the unvaxed.Thats all cause raw figures.At this stage who on earth would want to believe that....so they dont.

No, they don't state that. Care to post them?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I have numerous times.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
There is interesting data from Iceland, the isolated island in the North Atlantic.

Their reports are quite accurate because they have such a small population (350k only) and most of them live in the capital area (250k).

They report a very different picture. With a high vaccination quote, it is in fact the unvaccinated that fill up their hospitals. The unvaccinated incidence for hospitalization is 34, for vaccinated 6. Consider that most there are fully vaccinated (>75%).

I am not drawing any conclusions from this, just pointing out the data.

Have a look yourself at the published data and draw your own conclusions:
www.covid.is...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I have numerous times.

OK.

How about these figures?

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I will try and get them, it's getting harder as they are scrubbing this. Here is one from Stew he just quotes official sources.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I will try and get them, it's getting harder as they are scrubbing this. Here is one from Stew he just quotes official sources.www.bitchute.com...

No they are not. I posted the official sources.
Bit#e? Come on. What "official sources"?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Plain and simple, you take it or leave, it, but be aware. I have nothing to lose either posting this.

I believe you both believe it, doesn't make it much more than conjecture though. People will form beliefs and see things in their world that fits. Is there more old people dying? Pretty easy to run the numbers compared to last year.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The patchiness might be due to the batch numbers, some ICU seem normal and some overwhelmed. By rights if everything was alright, the numbers should be the same as any other year. It seems on anecdotal reports that , you get a spike in deaths and admissions after the jab, then things settle down until what is probably the ADE showing up, you get a mild infection, and then the inflamation.But doctors dont like having to send in adverse reaction reports, and if the ADE shows up they would have no reason to think it was anything to do with the jab . You can only go on the raw death figures, and they are showing the Jabbed are kicking off at fifty per cent higher thn the unjabbed in Britain .

Not sure why Britain would be different, but I need real numbers and not people telling me what the real numbers are on bitchut etc... Also, lots of assumptions in your post...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

How do generalise that?

Before vaccines 98% had mild symptoms
after vaccines 98.5% have mild symptoms

What reat effect did it have?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The death rate is 2.19 that of the unvaccinated, At the time this was analyzed, I can't see anything wrong with the math. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

The death rate is 2.19 that of the unvaccinated, At the time this was analyzed, I can't see anything wrong with the math. www.bitchute.com...

You can't see anything wrong with Bit#e maths?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Torlin

Matches-up with what is occurring in the most Vaxxed™ nations worldwide.

'Most vaccinated' place on earth cancels Christmas.

Gibraltar™, with it's 99%, 100%, 118% Vaxx™ rate ( depends who you ask ) : has cancelled all Christmas gatherings, because of a Covid-19™ surge.
The news is from two weeks ago, so they were still using the Delta™ Variant™ excuse then.
Article is sourced here from RT™, but had a choice of dozens and dozens of news sites that ran the story.

Amid a surge in Covid-19 cases, Gibraltar has canceled official Christmas events and “strongly” discouraged people from hosting private gatherings for four weeks. Gibraltar’s entire eligible population is vaccinated.
The government of Gibraltar recently announced that “official Christmas parties, official receptions and similar gatherings” have been canceled, and advised the public to avoid social events and parties for the next four weeks. Outdoor spaces are recommended over indoor ones, touching and hugging is discouraged, and mask wearing is advised....

No touching, hugging, and other expressions of Humanity and Love ?

...The rise in cases, described by the government as “exponential,” comes despite Gibraltar having the highest vaccination rate in the world...

There's that fear-inducing, Weaponized™ word again : Exponential™. Shhheesshhh....

...Gibraltar is currently doling out booster doses to the over-40s, healthcare workers, and other “vulnerable groups,” and administering vaccines to children aged between five and 12....

Gotta Jab™ all of those little carpet-grazers, get-em while they're young to create those new markets !!

...Similarly well-vaccinated countries have also reported surges in Covid-19 infections recently. In Singapore, where 94% of the eligible population have been inoculated, cases and deaths soared to record highs at the end of October, and have since subsided slightly. In Ireland, where around 92% of the adult population is fully vaccinated, cases of Covid-19 and deaths from the virus have roughly doubled since August.

Well now it's very clear as to why we need Vaxx™ Mandates™, for 100% of the population worldwide : it's because these Jibber-Jabbers™ are just so awesome !!

Don't forget people : Safe-and-Effective™ !!!

Trust the Science™ !!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ok go through it and explain why it is wrong? Cmon Carpy we already know what's going on, well most do.

edit on 1-12-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Ok go through it and explain why it is wrong?

Cos there is no maths that has any credibility.
Why would I waste my time?

Who is "we"?
edit on 1-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join