It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence the vaxed are filling up the iCU

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
... At some stage we have to think have the Governments lost all reason? www.bitchute.com...

No, I don't think that the governments have lost all reason. I think that what they are doing is very clearly reasoned out. Granted, it's a sick, twisted, perverted and completely evil line of reasoning, but they know what they are doing. And it'snot good.

edit on 2021 12 01 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
It's for the greatest good....you know.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
oh no...Double-Jabbed, Superstar Lebron James now has Covid.

Lol so funny if true.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Something just does not add up with these 'experts'

Spell the word "Expert$" and it may make more sense.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: anonentity

Sarcasm meters on high everyone?

Bit chute is not a legitimate source. Because they don't even
censor their videos to allow for an argument from a point of
disinformation. Everyone knows only lies can support an
argument in contrast of truth. And the truth just isn't popular
these days.

Sarc off!

Personally I blame the internet on covid. It's made sure we all get it, via social media and the MSM.

One day we'll uninvent the internet and it will all be nice again..

I firmly believe if this happened in the 1970s or 80's we would have plowed through it, and said we had a very bad flu season, and went about our business.

Instead, we went bugchit insane.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

edit on 1-12-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

(post by Nothin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have a problem with this for a number of reasons. Not that I won't say I believe it but where is the data to support this.
The problem is from state to state, county to county, it's going to be different. Across all of our hospitals in IA the % of people in ICU that are not vaccinated account for anywhere from 78% - 85% on a weekly basis.

Now, what I am not 100% clear on is what exactly that parameter is. Is it just those who have had zero shots or does that include those that have had just 1. I'd like a little more transparency breakdown because that would be nice to know. We also need to know the age group as well. Is it possible that we are seeing a spike again in the elderly or those in high risk that have gotten vaccinated but have not gotten a booster.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

I think I read the problem here is they were on the very early train of getting everyone vaccinated. The problem is that they have not followed up with boosters. So essentially the initial vax has worn off and is not as effective anymore.

Disclaimer: I have not done a ton of looking into this situation but it was one that made me ask why. So what I've stated above could be incorrect.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yep my daughter told me that the ER where she works is been having a lot of incidents of atrial fibrillation among the elderly vaxed. So yes things are happening.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
There are an increasing number of doctors and nurses coming to the available platforms to report what they are seeing on the ground.It should be, understood that actually saying it on a public platform brings repercussions. Here a female doctor reports that the vast majority of her ICU patients are fully vaxed, they are suffering from all cause problems in a county which is about fifty fifty with regards to vaxed and unvaxed.The problem is that the numbers going to ICU are climbing week on week. I think we can be clear that we are starting to see unmistakable signs of ADE not only in America but in Britain as well. Yet still the relative government are pushing the mandates and even going after the children. At some stage we have to think have the Governments lost all reason? www.bitchute.com...

Either the guy with 141 likes is right and hospitals have been constantly lying in their reporting for well over a year, or the hospitals are reporting correctly and this guy is trying to get hits with his video.

You choose, but hospitals have constantly been reporting 80 to 90%+ are unvacced people in them. We can by-pass the Biden crap show and look at lower levels of reporting and that is what is reported.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yep my daughter told me that the ER where she works is been having a lot of incidents of atrial fibrillation among the elderly vaxed. So yes things are happening.

Hmm 80%+ of people with atrial fibrillation are 65+, about 90%+ of people 65+ are vaccinated, so yes old people vaccinated will be the the vast majority to have this by numbers alone with or without the vaccine, just saying.

edit on 1-12-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

I think I read the problem here is they were on the very early train of getting everyone vaccinated. The problem is that they have not followed up with boosters. So essentially the initial vax has worn off and is not as effective anymore.

It becomes less effective as other new variants show up. So we can say it is 90%+ effective for the variant it was made for and maybe 72% effective for follow-on ones with that decreasing further with other new variants, This is why there is a annual flu shot, same reasoning.

The problem is RNA viruses are unstable and there really isn't much we can do about that, but boosters should be just for people with higher level of risk that need all the protection they can get. The rest of us healthy people we will be about the same with or without the booster.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Guess the 20+ people (friends , family) that I know who are fully vaxed are just lucky.
Not a single case of bad issue among us.

Man what are the odds?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

So the answer then is more injections, and more boosters ?

Is that so ?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The governments have been compromised for quite some time. Maybe the only way to end the problem is to end the politicians, ministers, propaganda/media idiots, globalists, CEOs, etc., pushing this covid lie?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I have a problem with this for a number of reasons. Not that I won't say I believe it but where is the data to support this.
The problem is from state to state, county to county, it's going to be different. Across all of our hospitals in IA the % of people in ICU that are not vaccinated account for anywhere from 78% - 85% on a weekly basis.

Now, what I am not 100% clear on is what exactly that parameter is. Is it just those who have had zero shots or does that include those that have had just 1. I'd like a little more transparency breakdown because that would be nice to know. We also need to know the age group as well. Is it possible that we are seeing a spike again in the elderly or those in high risk that have gotten vaccinated but have not gotten a booster.

I been monitoring OR and WA and over a year now the hospitals in those two states have been reporting 85%+ unvacced is filling up their beds. We all know there is a ton of bad info from all sides, so I tend to look at lower levels of reporting to get away from the manipulation of facts that people have been doing to feed their biases.

The data is not easy to find though, and states like FL do not report it, but it has been very constant over the last year. When I look at the people around me that get COVID the unvacc always get the worst of it even though they are not going to the hospital.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

So the answer then is more injections, and more boosters ?

Is that so ?

We need to separate the Biden crap show from reality. The CDC is saying people 50 and older and those with higher risk "should" get the booster. People 18+ "may" get the booster. That is a lot different to Biden's message that everyone needs it.

edit on 1-12-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

pro tip: Write your replies out on note pad before posting them.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You know, my daughter is fully vax, as a health care worker, she is not new to her profession and she has nothing to lose when she tells me her observations, yes old people get sick, have hard problems and die, but her observation is that before this vax it was not as many as now.

Plain and simple, you take it or leave, it, but be aware. I have nothing to lose either posting this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join