It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Donald Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

He hit on a MAL club members young daughter and he was banned. Trump also beat him out on a property and flipped it for twice he paid at 95 million.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Correct.

Like I said.

He realized what Epstein was and tossed him to the curb.

Trump isn't the only one who tossed Epstein to the curb either.

There's been a few names on those flight logs that didn't go to the Island or shortly thereafter, cut ties to JE.

JE's modus operandi was to invite people onto the plane or Island and entice or entrap them into his world. Not everyone took the bait.

R. Downy Jr. is another example...

That guy is a saint when it comes to kids and he too gave Epstein the boot after a single flight.

You can pretty much tell by the flight logs who was into it and who was likely not, by the number of flights they took or the number visits they made to the Island.
edit on 1-12-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Kamala's sister is touting children for entertainment in the podesta Wikileaks.

Ohhhh what?! I have not heard this one before.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

originally posted by: VierEyes
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Yes, he flew with Epstein. Then he saw Epstein was a pervert and stopped associating with him.

Not only that, but there was an incident at Mara Lago, where Epstein and Jizz were trying to coerce some young Mara Lago staff into "doing Stuff" for them. Trump immediately banned them. Trump gave officials important information, and gave evidence against these Paedophiles. All this while others turned a blind eye, due to being cowards, or guilty.

This and more information may come out further down the road.
I do wonder at those people who cannot discern truth and honesty from lies and corruption. Even when it is dancing on the tip of their nose. They cannot smell the bull..carp.

I don't know about you, but since Trump was elected it's become clear to me that there are a lot of liars in positions of power.

They've come out of the woodwork spreading their poison.
edit on 12/1/2021 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So.. is this the facts..

Slick Willie rode the express 20 times or so to the pedo island.

Trump rode it once to NY and didn't visit pedo island.

That sum it up?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think this is important for context, only got into the first 2 pages of comments before this reply so forgive me if this is off-topic to the "current" rant happening on the back pages...

But my question is, did Trump fly before or after he dismissed Epstein from Mara-Lago? If it was before, I couldn't see any foul play on Trumps behalf, potentially the flight being the initial clue that eventually led to Trump dismissing Epstein from his property. However, if this was after the fact, that would be a little more eyebrow raising considering Trump knew who and what Epstein was at that point.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
I think this is important for context, only got into the first 2 pages of comments before this reply so forgive me if this is off-topic to the "current" rant happening on the back pages...

But my question is, did Trump fly before or after he dismissed Epstein from Mara-Lago? If it was before, I couldn't see any foul play on Trumps behalf, potentially the flight being the initial clue that eventually led to Trump dismissing Epstein from his property. However, if this was after the fact, that would be a little more eyebrow raising considering Trump knew who and what Epstein was at that point.

Before.

On a different, smaller plane.

Not to kiddy island.

No girls on plane.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join